• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was looking for a high speed cutter at HD this week, which they don't stock as a separate item as it turns out. However, I did find this tool kit reduced from $29.xx to $22 on clearance which did have the #191 cutter I needed. It's not listed on HD's website anymore, but I found the kit at this link. Add the Lowe's coupon for $20+tax out the door.

Since one of the cutters is around $5, it's a decent price for this many accessories. The only place I could find it otherwise was a strange link at Amazon to some vendor which wants $89.99 plus shipping.

It has quite a variety of cutters, sanders, grinders, etc., for the Dremel, and the case can stand upright or be attached to a tool board. There's a spot on the bottom where you can insert a smaller Dremel storage kit, but I don't know which one fits. It has an EZ Lock bit changer to make swapping bits faster.

I think they've been sitting in HD for awhile because they were quite dusty when I pulled a couple off the shelf. I found them at two different stores in the area, but I suspect availability is fairly limited.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary

Sweet thx.

You can use the True Value Coupon if you have one. The # u give is that the HD ITEM#?
Will check this out tonight

Was at my local HD in southern MI last night, they had a few of these for the $22 price.

Didn't pick one up since I picked up one of these from Amazon a couple years ago for $9.99.

Ugh, double post.

Located in the Tool Area? Outside in aisle area?

I found mine in the aisle with the dremel accessories. Got the last one at the Grafton WI store.

Doubt I will ever need to buy another accessory for the rest of my life. Thanks OP.

oharag1 said: Located in the Tool Area? Outside in aisle area?

brotherhpj said: You can use the True Value Coupon if you have one. The # u give is that the HD ITEM#?
Will check this out tonight

That's the Dremel number for the toolkit. I don't have access to the HD receipt at the moment to get the HD SKU.

As for the question about where they are, I found one in the Dremel section, and the other was actually located in a different part of the tool section in the 2nd store. I had to buy a 2nd because when I opened the first one, the door fell off (broken hinge). Returning it this weekend, probably to Bel Air, MD, store. Aberdeen, MD, had two additional sets if anyone is nearby.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014