• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
McDonalds (Northern Ohio) is offering a 25 cent sale on Chicken McNuggets. Must buy the usual sizes (4,6,20) at 25 cents per nugget.
YMMV in areas outside NE Ohio.

I'm not advocating the nutritional value of these little death balls, but everybody needs a fix sometimes!

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I bet you didn't try the Carl's Jr. spicy chicken sandwich!

naveenkumartm (Nov. 05, 2009 @ 4:45p) |

Around here (Indiana) McDonalds doesn't offer a 4 piece by itself (only with kids meal) and a 6 piece is around $2.50
So ... (more)

halterk (Nov. 05, 2009 @ 5:22p) |

careful you might get STDs from wiping with those...

peas (Nov. 05, 2009 @ 5:45p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I don't know how much these usually cost, but can't you get 5 nuggets for like $1.19 at Wendy's? Seems like thsi would be about the going rate.

yea Wendy's nuggest are wayyyy better too

rbraden said: I don't know how much these usually cost, but can't you get 5 nuggets for like $1.19 at Wendy's? Seems like thsi would be about the going rate.

Not to start a Nugget war, but they are totally different nuggets. I know people who hate McD's nuggets but like Wendy's. I on the other hand don't particularly care
for Wendy's nuggets.

McDonalds Honey Mustard sauce is a million times better than Wendy's Honey Mustard. The Wendy's barbecue sauce is acceptable, however.

imma let you finish, but wendy's spicy chicken sandwich was the best chicken sandwich of all time!

FatWallet.Com said: imma let you finish, but wendy's spicy chicken sandwich was the best chicken sandwich of all time!

LOL! This made my night...

oopsz said: McDonalds Honey Mustard sauce is a million times better than Wendy's Honey Mustard. The Wendy's barbecue sauce is acceptable, however.

Not to start a sauce war, but they are totally different sauces. I know people who hate McD's sauces but like Wendy's. I on the other hand don't particularly care
for Wendy's sauces.

deloppoled said:
Good start by not plagiarizing someone else's photo for your avatar. You used your own!

I like chick fil a nuggets the most.
Back to op, isn't the 4 pc nuggets on the $1 menu already?

I wish. our $1 menu has McDouble, salad, sundae, 2 pies, small drink, small fry.

On past nugget deals, You could order 20pc + 2 large fries for $7; My 4 kids go nuts on that one.

fwhomi said: I like chick fil a nuggets the most.

yes, it is. this is not a deal.

Ask for dollar items not listed on the board...they are still there most times. I get 4 for $1 nuggets here but have to ask.

Isn't a regular 10-piece nuggets only around $2.99? So you save $0.50 on ten. Lame

I've never had a problem ordering 10-12 orders of 4pc nuggets from MCD's dollar menu at various locations in NY/Long Island. Are 4pc nuggets not on the dollar menu outside of New York?

In CA, 4 piece nuggets are not on the dollar menu so I asked last time and was told it was 2.25ish
Also last time I ordered 10 piece, the total came out to 5 something. We're averaging .50 a nugget at our McDs =(

Its not really chicken either, well maybe it is but from what I understand mcdonalds like grinds up everything, no bone, but they do not deskin the chicken.

I swear when I eat these things they dont have a chicken "texture" to them like wendy's does. MCd's nugs seem like they are slimy?

fwhomi said: I like chick fil a nuggets the most.

But there may be a big difference between $1 and 4 quarters. Case in point: father and son go camping. Dad has to make a bathroom run in the woods. Has no TP -- so uses $1 bill. Soon, son also has to go - asks dad how he wiped - dad explains, used a $1. Son comes back with messy hands - dad asks what happened? Son replies, "not sure - used a $1 as you suggested but those 4 quarters apparently weren't enough."

zen2zen said: fwhomi said: I like chick fil a nuggets the most.

But there may be a big difference between $1 and 4 quarters. Case in point: father and son go camping. Dad has to make a bathroom run in the woods. Has no TP -- so uses $1 bill. Soon, son also has to go - asks dad how he wiped - dad explains, used a $1. Son comes back with messy hands - dad asks what happened? Son replies, "not sure - used a $1 as you suggested but those 4 quarters apparently weren't enough."
Should have used the spare Zimbabwe dollars...

My vote is for the Wendys and Chick-Fil-A nuggets, too. They taste much better, have a real chicken texture, and are comparable in price to $0.25/nugget.

kreon360 said: Its not really chicken either, well maybe it is but from what I understand mcdonalds like grinds up everything, no bone, but they do not deskin the chicken.

I swear when I eat these things they dont have a chicken "texture" to them like wendy's does. MCd's nugs seem like they are slimy?

To eat real chicken you should go to chic-fil-a....

ab2pk said: kreon360 said: Its not really chicken either, well maybe it is but from what I understand mcdonalds like grinds up everything, no bone, but they do not deskin the chicken.

To eat real chicken you should go to chic-fil-a....

Hell ya, Chic-to-lay is the best!

Thanks fbckids. I am going to pass this along to all my Mickey D fans.

FatWallet.Com said: imma let you finish, but wendy's spicy chicken sandwich was the best chicken sandwich of all time!

Man I thought there were gone.... and you go ahead and bring it right back.... I love it.

I am yet to find a chicken with a nugget

25 cents a nugget is not a deal... theyve always been at this price and if you buy 10ct or larger its cheaper anyways

You can get a 50 piece here for $8.99 - blows away .25 each!!

How much per fry?

People Eating Tasty Animals

I bet you didn't try the Carl's Jr. spicy chicken sandwich!

Around here (Indiana) McDonalds doesn't offer a 4 piece by itself (only with kids meal) and a 6 piece is around $2.50
So yes it is a good deal. But I have only seen this "sale" on certain Saturdays in my town.

squinky86 said: Should have used the spare Zimbabwe dollars...careful you might get STDs from wiping with those...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014