• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
LINK

Page 3 of the ad....

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I bought these this past summer at the same price. Nothing new or special here. It's just a slab of painted paperboard that looks suspiciously similar to a real door. When you actually try to hang one, you'll realize that these nice looking 'doors' are merely compressed paper with a pretty 6-panel design.

Keep in mind that there are no cutouts for knobsets or hinges. Assuming you'll want to install those, a sharp knife will cut through this paper door just fine. (Save your chisel for when you're actually working with wood.) And keep in mind, that after you buy the hardware, you've basically paid the same price as the somewhat better, albeit hollow-core, pre-hung wood door.

Did this Sat and was a good deal

the doors are okay for a quick reno, but if you plan to live in the house for a bit, spring for something better.

$25 here in Sacramento Ad

Need a 36" to fit my bike in for basement storage. Nice.

Although... what are we talking about here? My add says $99 for an Oak pre-hung door

quickfingerz said: $25 here in Sacramento Ad$25 in Tucson too

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014