• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
MAGAZINE BLOWOUT!
http://www.palmettostatearmory.com/
Magpul PMAG 30rd Non-Windowed Mag - Foliage Green - Non M Rev 30rd Non-Windowed Pmag in Foliage Green
Price: $8.95 ea

Magpul PMAG 30rd Windowed Mag - Flat Dark Earth, OD Green or Foliage Green - Non M Rev 30rd Windowed Pmag in Flat Dark Earth, OD Green or Foliage Green
Price: $9.95 ea

NHMTG .223 AR15 Mag - 30rd AR15 Magazine / Dry Film Finish / Green Follower
Price: $7.95 ea

Armalite Factory 20rd Mag - Armalite AR-10 / 20 Round Magazine / .308 Caliber
Price: $24.95 ea

C Products .223/5.56 Aluminum Body 30rd Mag - 30 Round Magazine / Orange or Grey anti-tilt follower / Black Teflon finish / Chrome silicone spring
Price: $6.95 ea

C Products .223/5.56 Stainless Steel Body 30rd Mag - 30 Round Magazine / Black Teflon finish / Orange or Black anti-tilt follower / Chrome Silicone Spring
Price: $8.95 ea

thanks Dingo55

This thread is under moderation to keep it on topic

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice find, finally prices are starting to get down to where they should be. I would grab a dozen if they were legal in my state, please find me some 10s or 15s at prices like these

Great prices. Why does every gun related post need to be moderated on here?

Good find, I was hoping to find some cheap PMAGS, but didn't need the 10 pack.

I ended up with two of the windowed pmags. I would have bought more but I have too many mags as it is. This is a great deal. And if you need em, you better get em while you can. Thanks yet again to Butcherboy for the firearms related post.

Tequila477 said: Great prices. Why does every gun related post need to be moderated on here?

Early on this category would elicit commentary and opinions in the threads that had nothing to do with the deals. I haven't seen much lately, so that means it's working, and the "Guns" deal category has really taken off at FW so the volume of threads is helping as well.

I will say that the quality of Gun deals on FW is spectacular, the dealer rating and feedback is spot-on and helpful, I've bought 2 so far on here and saved at least $600 total, so keep em coming!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014