ShopDiscover 10% Cashback @ BestBuy.com

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Before everyone start going off on how there's never any deals at Best Buy, I thought this was worth mentioning for those of us that occasionally find something worth buying online at BestBuy.com. It looks like ShopDiscover doubled their CashBack amount at BestBuy.com to 10% for the holidays. Additional terms:

* Offer not valid on laptops, desktops and hard drives
* Offer not valid on gift card purchases
* Offer not valid on shipping, taxes, or other service fees
* Offer is not valid in combination with any other offers
* Must link to retailer site from the ShopDiscover Web page found at Discovercard.com and use your Discover Card
* Offer is subject to change, including termination, without notice
* View complete ShopDiscover terms and disclosure

If it's not obvious, ShopDiscover is Discover card's online referral mall. Hopefully the "Offer is not valid in combination with any other offers" term doesn't mean everything that isn't priced at MSRP...

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP. I think something else need to go into additional terms: Discover doesnot provide extended service on electronics. So just use caution when someone uses discovercard for high priced electronics! Feel free to correct me if I am wrong!

It's showing 5% for me on shopdiscover.com. Are there different CashBack rates for different people or is this dead?

classicmac said: It's showing 5% for me on shopdiscover.com. Are there different CashBack rates for different people or is this dead?
It's dead. 10% Holiday Bonus was a limited time offer.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014