• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
PRICE + S/H

For A Lot Of Us, There Is No Ammo At WalMart....

9mm Luger - $14.99/50 (ProAmmo.com) - Cost per round: 30.0 cents
Link

9mm Luger - $12.95/50 (J&G Sales) - Cost per round: 25.9 cents
Link

9mm Luger - $230.00/1,000 (AIM Surplus) - Cost per round: 23.0 cents
AFED9FMJ115 Federal American Eagle 9mm 115grn FMJ $11.50 a box
LINK

9mm Luger - $89.99/500 (Military Shooters, LLC) - Cost per round: 18.0 cents
Link

9mm Luger - $472.50/2,500 (Samco Global Arms) - Cost per round: 18.9 cents
Link

.380 Auto 95grn FMJ 50rd box: $16.95 50rd box: (20 or more) $15.95
Link

Winchester Ammo 38 Special by Winchester 38 Special, USA 130gr,. Full Metal Jacket, (Per 50)$15.59
Link

.38 Special - $18.00/50 (LuckyGunner.com) - Cost per round: 36.0 cents
http://www.luckygunner.com/38-special-158-grain-lead-round-nose-prvi-partizan-50-rounds

********** This thread is under moderation to keep it on topic ***********

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

UPS Ground $1.80 $0.00 $18.30 for a 1,000 rounds to California. Not bad!

There's always ammo to be had at WalMart learn to benice when you ask, never leave there without some.

icewinsagain said: There's always ammo to be had at WalMart learn to benice when you ask, never leave there without some.

Maybe at your WalMart...

Good compilation BB, the AIM Surplus deal is nice.

i have yet to see anything but empty shelves at my WalMart to Huntington BEach CA. except for shotgun shells. I guess in the boonies there are tons of ammo cuz all the rednecks alrdy have all they need...

Same here still. You can be as nice as you want, it's not putting ammo back on the shelf.

Butcherboy said: PRICE + S/H

For A Lot Of Us, There Is No Ammo At WalMart....

For the first time in at least a year, I saw pistol ammo on the shelf at my local WM supercenter.
Just one caliber, 40 S&W, about 20 boxes of Federal ammo. Locked display case, and as usual,
no one around to open it. Day before yesterday.

Two kinds, 135 gr with bullet style EFMJ. Packaging style unlike any I've seen before. Didn't
look like American Eagle brand. Couldn't make out details of the printing. Only two boxes of them.
50 round boxes.

Second batch were 180 gr bullet type TMJ. Similar packaging to the 135 gr boxes. 50 rounds per box.

Both priced at 14.95 per box.

The EFMJ is for departments that don't permit hollow-point carry. It does expand despite there
being no open point. Good barrier penetration.
You can find more info at http://www.federalpremium.com/products/handgun.aspx

The TMJ is a completely enclosed tip, making it suitable fo indoor range (IR) use. Also on the Federal website.
I've heard of each type before, but never saw this packaging. My local gun shop will have a visit from
their Federal Ammo rep within the next few weeks. I'll make it a point to take him to lunch.

Would it be too much to hope these are for some BF special?

Yurgis
93 million American citizens did nothing wrong with their guns today.

********** This thread is under moderation to keep it on topic ***********

All is not lost with Wally World....
About a month ago, I started to see .22's on the shelf and just the last week or so, believe it or not, 9mm and .45 in very limited numbers. I have been buying all I can.

Oh, I live in the Kansas City metro, so not out in BFE Kansas

Thanks, good prices. Got 10 boxes of .38 special.

Gilroy, CA 9mm Ammo Federal 115 grain. $9.47 a box. 6 box max per person. I bought 6 and my wife bought 6.

MrSnappy said: All is not lost with Wally World....
About a month ago, I started to see .22's on the shelf and just the last week or so, believe it or not, 9mm and .45 in very limited numbers. I have been buying all I can.

there are some who would say the entire state of Kansas itself was BFE

its been so long since I bought anything at WalMart I can't remember the prices. I know it varies by location, but I wanna say it was about $10 for 50 rounds. Is that right?

thanks for compiling the deals, there is a nice web site that does this also, search "gun deals" at google.

MrSnappy said: All is not lost with Wally World....

Check out the new WM on 350 Highway in Raytown if it's not too far for you ... just went there and, although I didn't see 9mm, I saw .22, .45, and I myself purchased .40.

Mod Edit: Removed potentially offensive comment.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014