• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Make Scrooge Proud. Get rewarded for giving. Buy a $25 gift card—get $15 for yourself

I was eating at Smokey Bones over the weekend and saw this sign in the store. They also have a "tweet" about it on twitter.com

Twitter Link

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Couple this deal with the coupons ($10 off 20 or BOGO entree)that are always floating around and you've got a good deal on a couple of meals.

You may wish to add to this thread.

added....thanks!

raringvt said: Couple this deal with the coupons ($10 off 20 or BOGO entree)that are always floating around and you've got a good deal on a couple of meals.

I'm wondering if they'd let you pull something like this in store at the time you're paying for the coupon

Can the gift cards be used at any Darden restaurant?

djsharpe said: Can the gift cards be used at any Darden restaurant?Darden no longer owns Smokey Bones. In 2007, they closed more than 50 of them and put the rest up for sale.

notice: it's only $10 extra if you order online. $15 extra if you purchase at a restaurant.

This rocks...I used a $10 off $20 coupon I had at lunch and paid $34 before tip ($40 after tip) for 2 lunches (A pork BBQ dinner platter and a 1/4 chicken plate and two drinks)...and walked away with a $25 gift card and another $10 off of $20!!!!

So $6 tip included for two great lunches.

smokey bones is no longer in my area

seeing this brings back memories *snif*

Been getting the $10 off $20 for a couple months now in the paper. The $19.99 Family Feast is the best deal on the menu. I think it's a takeout only item.

Family Feast = 1 whole chicken, 1 LB pulled pork, 2 large sides, 4 pieces of garlic bread. This is a ton of food for $10! We always add one extra side for $2-$3 to bring the total over $20, but I'm sure they won't balk at coupon if you are only a penny short.

Paboo said: Been getting the $10 off $20 for a couple months now in the paper. The $19.99 Family Feast is the best deal on the menu. I think it's a takeout only item.

Family Feast = 1 whole chicken, 1 LB pulled pork, 2 large sides, 4 pieces of garlic bread. This is a ton of food for $10! We always add one extra side for $2-$3 to bring the total over $20, but I'm sure they won't balk at coupon if you are only a penny short.

Here in Pittsburgh they do balk at the coupon if you're at $19.99.... We've been taking something extra to make it above the $20. Best deal in the world.

I still don't understand where you're supposed to buy the gift cards online.

So the extra $15 is $5 off your current purchase, the other $10, is that a $10 off $20 coupon? Or is it a real additional $10 gift card? If its the latter, that's something but it seems the 10 off 20 coupon is very easy to find on its own. Of course if its a 'real' gift card then you can use the $10 bonus along with the $10 coupon for a free meal the next time. Now that's the Fatwallet Way!!

Just used their $10 off 20 yesterday. Food was OK, but they piss me off with portion sizes. The "full" slab was more like a half rack at other real BBQ joints. It wasn't in response to the coupon either, as I presented that after getting the takeout bag.

Taco said: Just used their $10 off 20 yesterday. Food was OK, but they piss me off with portion sizes. The "full" slab was more like a half rack at other real BBQ joints. It wasn't in response to the coupon either, as I presented that after getting the takeout bag.

Get the takeout "family feasts" if you want a real bang for your buck.

+ in the Grocery Forum, there are several posts for "rebates" to buy (anywhere) gift cards.

raringvt said: Couple this deal with the coupons ($10 off 20 or BOGO entree)that are always floating around and you've got a good deal on a couple of meals.

Taco said: Just used their $10 off 20 yesterday. Food was OK, but they piss me off with portion sizes. The "full" slab was more like a half rack at other real BBQ joints. It wasn't in response to the coupon either, as I presented that after getting the takeout bag.

did you notice there are 3 different portion sizes on the menu and not two?

i did this on black friday for lunch. $5 is applied to your order when you dine there and order the GC. $10 paper gift card can be used in january or february. also, sign up for the "Bones Club" and then register online and you get a free appetizer and 100 "Bones" points. the more you spend, the more rewards you get

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014