Voting History
rated:

Kobalt 26 gallon compressor
Disclaimer

Kobalt pneumatic tools
Disclaimer
Clearance priced at $152 ($137 AC) at Lowes B&M only

Model: F226VWLVP

Grab the Lowes 10% off coupon inside the "Mover's Guide" packet at your local post office! See this FW discussion

Packaged inside the box is a BONUS 49 piece pneumatic toolkit, with case, and a coil up hose, approx 10-15ft long.

"Kit includes impact wrench, air hammer, ratchet and pistol grip blow gun and various accessories"

Got one of these in the Piscataway, NJ store (even though it said it wasn't in stock via online link)

linky dinky

Had to make room in the garage, but because it's an upright model, it take up much less of a footprint than ones with tanks lying sideways.

credit to CinandGin on SD

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

were there any more at Piscataway? all the online locaters are showing zilch in my area( princeton)

I saw it on clearance for $269, two months ago. I was holding out for the price to drop more, but soon it was gone.

kevman said: were there any more at Piscataway? all the online locaters are showing zilch in my area( princeton)

sorry for the late reply, but I would go into the store to check.

the online inventory checker DOES NOT WORK! most online results show stores which claim they don't carry it.

The reviews on lowes.com aren't good.

lxc1227 said: The reviews on lowes.com aren't good.

Its loud and slow? So what, its perfect for a hobbyist like myself.

Just bought it, it is really loud! BUT IT DOES EVERYTHING A 1.5 HP 150PSI compressor should!

Wish I could find a good deal on a 5hp 2stage 80gal compressor! I'd jump on this but to small!

I bought this and used it for some car work, and I have to say I am pretty pleased with it. It is pretty loud, but i have it in the garage and doesn't really bother me that much.

Lowe's in Hialeah, FL has 3 of these in stock marked down to $129

Horsepower ratings are useless, even the much lower, post-lawsuit ones advertised today.

What matter are the CFM ratings: 4.8 CFM @ 40 PSI and 3.5 CFM @ 90 PSI.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014