• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Buy the Dunkin Donuts Holiday Coffee Coupon Book and get 20 coupons for 20 FREE cups of 16oz hot coffee or small iced coffee.

The coupon book costs $20, therefore, each cup of 16oz hot coffee or small iced coffee costs $1.

Good at participating locations, coupons expire 6/30/10. I live in the NYC area and got this flyer in the mail, don't know if this is national or just regional.

I love their coffee so I think this is a good deal so please give me some green if you feel the same way.

Thanks

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
wasnt able to find any in ct, however bought the coupon book in ny and have been using it in ct without a problem (even ... (more)

crazypalooza (Dec. 14, 2009 @ 10:42a) |

Picked up 3 so far in Philadelphia. All at the Suburban station. Saves me 70 cents everyday over the regular price of $1... (more)

aroras (Dec. 17, 2009 @ 11:33a) |

oh, wow! whoop de doop!

winton (Dec. 17, 2009 @ 10:32p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I rather get a cup of coffee at my local deli for $0.75

Why is this a good deal???

njguy646 said: Buy the Dunkin Donuts Holiday Coffee Coupon Book and get 20 coupons for 20 FREE cups of 16oz hot coffee or small iced coffee.

Thanks

its not really free. your paying $20 for the coupons lol.

Not amazingly hot since a couple of times each year they have coupon books with 99 cent iced coffee coupons and such. Good to know if this is part if your routine, though.

green for you. yayy dunkin donuts coffee

yay for donkeynuts...

njguy646 said: I love their coffee so I think this is a good deal so please give me some green if you feel the same waySenior member begging for green... why???

Are there any other coupons in the Dunkin Donuts Holiday Coffee Coupon Book?

This is nice to put in Christmas cards, especially if you work with alot of people you would like to get something for, but can't afford alot. Nice gesture!

Gree for u!!!

I'd rather get good coffee for 50 cents more from the local shop. last two cups i'd has from DD were not only burned from sitting forever in the pot, the coffee was yuck. I guess if its loaded with cream and sugar it would prob taste fine.

If you drink dunkin donuts coffee, and are paying $2 for a cup of coffee to begin with, why is this a bad thing that you will pay half that price for the next 20 cups?!

herbamatic said: I'd rather get good coffee for 50 cents more from the local shop. last two cups i'd has from DD were not only burned from sitting forever in the pot, the coffee was yuck. I guess if its loaded with cream and sugar it would prob taste fine.

Sorry YOUR Dunkin Donuts stinks. I am sure it is not corporate policy to serve burnt coffee.

This is a great deal for DnD regulars. I am going to pick up 5 books which should keep me through the winter since this will save me about 80 cents per my daily cup.

Green for you OP!

president0bama said: I rather get a cup of coffee at my local deli for $0.75

Noob101

winton said: njguy646 said: I love their coffee so I think this is a good deal so please give me some green if you feel the same waySenior member begging for green... why???

Being a "senior" member here doesn't give you any credibility as those monikers aren't earned.

edit

Live in Boston and Dunkin coffee nasty....good deal though for those addicted to it.

president0bama said: I rather get a cup of coffee at my local deli for $0.75

Green.

A small local place will often put effort into producing a quality cup of joe.

green. I love DD hot coffee with turbo shot.

Where do you buy these coupon books?
Checked at DD.com and nothing mentioned on their web site about this promo.

Thanks, I will have to stop in to buy one. I will update if they, in RI, doesn't have them yet.

Anyone find these in CT yet?

spotrun said: Where do you buy these coupon books?
Checked at DD.com and nothing mentioned on their web site about this promo.

I propose that if you want something being sold by Dunkin Donuts, you could try visiting your local Dunkin Donuts store.

tom55522 said: Thanks, I will have to stop in to buy one. I will update if they, in RI, doesn't have them yet.
The DD in Rhode Island did not have it yet.

winton said: Senior member begging for green... why???

Senior member with nothing useful to add to the post...why???

BMRisko said: winton said: Senior member begging for green... why???

Senior member with nothing useful to add to the post.. why?

Ad infinitum

Treefarn said: BMRisko said: winton said: Senior member begging for green... why???

Senior member with nothing useful to add to the post.. why?

Ad infinitum

Infinity +1

jb347 said: winton said: njguy646 said: I love their coffee so I think this is a good deal so please give me some green if you feel the same waySenior member begging for green... why???

Being a "senior" member here doesn't give you any credibility as those monikers aren't earned.
Agreed. But at least it should give you enough exposure/experience to know that begging is not only tacky, it's the last thing you should do.

While it's a matter of personal taste and preference, more people that have tried DD coffee prefer it over the other Bigs. As for $1 being too high, you pay for quality and convenience. A hot-dog made at home costs under 25c, so...

Thanks OP, will try to find one.

Nice offer. However refills (Buy the plastic cup for $1) and get 16 oz for .99 at Company Stores and do not forget your punch card. 5th cup is FREE!

I went to DD yesterday to buy coupon book. Was told they won't be available til Wed. My question, are the coupons regional or national. I'd like to buy as gift & want to know if worth sending.

coffee
Disclaimer
rodman3780 said: Anyone find these in CT yet? wasnt able to find any in ct, however bought the coupon book in ny and have been using it in ct without a problem (even though it's supposed to only be valid in metro ny, nj, southestern pa, kent and newcastle countys DE and fairfield county, ct). for those interested I attached a scan of the coupon (front & back)

Picked up 3 so far in Philadelphia. All at the Suburban station. Saves me 70 cents everyday over the regular price of $1.70

oh, wow! whoop de doop!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014