• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Whirlpool Appliance Package @ BB
Disclaimer
BestBuy has this decent looking setup on sale for what they are calling $650 off.
There are 2 options (electric or gas stove), and BB did beat the lowest combined price I could find (pre-tax and shipping) by $629.

If you are at FWHQ, estimated tax is $88, local delivery is $70 and estimated shipping is only $56.

So for the electric stove option, bottom line is $1,414.96 + $56.16 + $88.44 + $70 = $1629.56
Still seems like a good price after all that.

link

What you get:
  • Whirlpool - 25.1 Cu. Ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator with Thru-the-Door Ice and Water - Stainless-Steel
    ED5FVGXWS
  • Whirlpool - 30" Freestanding Electric Range - Stainless-Steel WFE301LVS
    -OR-
    Whirlpool - 30" Freestanding Gas Range - Stainless-Steel WFG231LVS
  • Whirlpool - 1.6 Cu. Ft. Over-the-Range Microwave - Stainless-Steel WMH1162XVS
  • Whirlpool - 24" Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless-Steel DU1055XTVS

If you're spending this much, you'll want more details than I can provide... but it looks pretty good from here.

(FatWallet Top Deals staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
is this dead now? there are no links to the products from the bestbuy online link and when I put them in my cart I don'... (more)

bananafish90 (Dec. 02, 2009 @ 11:27a) |

I bought Kenmore set similar to the BB deal with 30$ off at Sears for around $2,200. All appliances were white though. T... (more)

oharag1 (Dec. 02, 2009 @ 12:20p) |

Ok, my B&M store was willing to do this for me but I didn't pull the trigger. Turns out the federal government is going... (more)

bananafish90 (Dec. 02, 2009 @ 5:31p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Isn't this the same? I wasn't expecting BB to have a good price but that blows Costco out of the water.

Thats a nice price.

Good deal

This price has been up for a couple days now..

Tried to buy last night but couldn't, but finally able to today. I got it through shopdiscover, hope i'll get the 10%.

This is the cheapest stainless steel set I've come across, and i've been looking all over.

It's actually more expensive without the microwave. I have no use for it, maybe i'll return it once it's delivered or trade for something else.

Is the installation/haul away free with BB?

I got 4 follow up emails, one for each piece, saying i need to call to set up installation, and additional fees might apply with haul away with multi layered flooring. ??!

Check at Lowes too. A friend who works there told me today about a very similar Whirlpool deal that he was getting from there. The price was cheaper too.

I was planning to get this one. Looks like a good deal. Store pickup would have been great, costs about 125 less but not available in stores.

Lowes has mail in rebate

Too bad, can not use a freestanding range.
Hope it has more choices.

sick deal!

Just a fyi, if you need the microwave or dishwasher installed it's $120 each.

Does anyone have a link to the Lowes package that's been mentioned in this thread?

Looks like the reviews on the dishwasher are not very good. I'm looking to upgrade to a better model, if I get this deal

Cool deal. Just bought a refrigerator alone 4 months ago for 1200 bucks. But this one in the deal won't fit out kitchen anyways.

InuYasha said: This price has been up for a couple days now..

Hey, wassup with the secrecy man??

i get $1509.96 before "shipping help" and delivery charges...price must be regional..

macroman said: i get $1509.96 before "shipping help" and delivery charges...price must be regional..

OP's price was electric quote...you did gas range instead.

I did this deal on Sunday at my store. AMAZING price! The store WILL match the online price, and it's actually better, because I was only charged a $29.99 delivery fee! Online, you pay delivery AND shipping for like $100!

good deal on the package but i only need the fridge...anyone knows if lowes will PM the fridge?

Does anyone know if they will replace the "Free standing" gas cooking range with a Built-in ??

How long is this deal? I'm closing on a house at the end of the month and would love to get my paws on this deal!

Ugh. I just need the range + dishwasher.. no way to pull the deal off w/o buying the fridge..

I could be wrong, but I thought Best Buy's last mailer had a 20% off coupon for buying multiple Whirlpool Appliances, it's worth looking into.

superdrew said: I could be wrong, but I thought Best Buy's last mailer had a 20% off coupon for buying multiple Whirlpool Appliances, it's worth looking into. The coupon expired on the 23rd

If you haven't gone to the store to actually SEE these appliances I suggest that you do. I just returned and was disappointed. The stove was OOS instore so I didn't see it. The microwave was actually quite nice. The fridge was "ok", but was smaller than what we currently have. The dishwasher was a piece of junk with some stainless veneer on the door. I guess for this price I shouldn't have expected the same quality as what I have now, but I had some hope. I'll give this deal a miss and wait until I can get some good quality appliances at a decent price. Thanks anyway OP.

Fridge out of stock on-line.

bummer...i wanted to get one...but sold out. Does anyone know if the other stores have similar deals? Does lowes has it/

Frigerator back in stock. Get it while you can

$1,704.96 starting price for me

Is this still available?

jbuterbn said: Is this still available?

Yes.. I got this by going in store today.

is this dead now? there are no links to the products from the bestbuy online link and when I put them in my cart I don't see a discount

I bought Kenmore set similar to the BB deal with 30$ off at Sears for around $2,200. All appliances were white though. This seems like a greta deal.

Ok, my B&M store was willing to do this for me but I didn't pull the trigger. Turns out the federal government is going to roll out a cash for clunker appliances program over the next few months. Its tossing the dice a bit but I'm hoping to match this up with a similar deal down the road.

For those who want to jump on this and have a Smith's Marketplace close by. Smith's is running an ad in their paper insert: You can get $10 back per $100 of gift cards, including best buy. A way to shave a little more off the price (limit $50 for $500 in cards per household).

http://blogs.consumerreports.org/home/2009/08/federal-rebates-will-cut-costs-of-appliances-this-fall.html

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014