• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
See Link

MSI Microstar X-Slim 13.4" X320-037US Notebook PC $379.99 shipped at
http://www.jr.com/
Intel Atom Z530 1.6GHz Processor / 2GB RAM / 320GB HD / Intel GMA 500 / Webcam / 802.11AGN / Bluetooth / Card Reader / Windows Vista Home Premium

This is the cheapest I have ever seen. official price of $599.99 or $629.99 on msi website.

I really like it because it's super light weight of 2.8lb and 13.4inch screen. Great for on-the-go web browsing and many other works.

First time posting deal here. So be nice to be

Member Summary

MSI Microstar X-Slim 13.4" X320-037US Notebook PC
Thanks Logician1313
Disclaimer
Not eligible for free Windows 7 upgrade:

http://www.msimobile.com/windows7/program_info.aspx#A3
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

this looks like a good deal. i've been trying to get my hands on the acer 1410 but im always late on good deals. can someone compare this to the 1410? thanks

I can't compare it to the 1410, but I ordered last time it was at this price. Don't forget to add Bing Cash Back.

Great computer. Even though it's single core, it runs pretty fast. NO OPTICAL DRIVE. Battery life is decent (3 hours with max brightness) with a 4 cell battery. VERY thin and light. Another thing to consider, it only has ONE ram slot with a max ram of 2GB. Not a huge problem, but might be for some.

ATOM IS CRAP!

Are you sure J&R has bing CashBack? I didn't see. How to get that out?

This is no perfect thing to buy with cheap money. People always prefer their own concerns. For this case, if you want a bigger screen with super light weight (important for many ladies) so that you can browse web and do light work everywhere, and don't want to pay over $1300 for macbook air, this is a great laptop; but if you really concern about computing speed and you are strong enough to hold 5+lb everywhere for long, of course this isn't good. So basically every deal only fits certain people.

Can this be hackintoshed easily like the MSI U100 and siblings?

Ridolph said: Can this be hackintoshed easily like the MSI U100 and siblings?

I can't seem to turn up much info on them, but this guy came the closest:
http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=179571

-need a hack to get video to 1300x768x32 (1366x768 is possible but kludgey)
-no native support for: WiFi, BT, ethernet, so further hacking necessary

Doesn't seem to be a no-brainer hackintosh as the MSI U100 is. I still luvs my U100, it's just so stable and reliable.

as long as the cpu is sse3 compliant, u should be able to hachintosh it

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014