• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Xbox 360 Games
Disclaimer

Crackdown
Disclaimer
Xbox 360 Games for Under $10 w/ Free Shipping at Newegg

Here is a list of the current Xbox 360 games ($20 and under) on sale now, all with free shipping.


$10 or Less
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men $7.99
Crackdown $9.99
Dark Sector $7.99
Blue Dragon $9.99
Kameo: Elements of Power $9.99
NBA Street: Homecourt$9.99
Dead or Alive Extreme Beach Volleyball 2 $9.99
Project Sylpheed $9.99
Virtua Fighter 5 $9.99
Lost $9.99
Vampire's Rain $9.99
Stranglehold $9.99
Alone in the Dark $9.99
Beowulf $9.99
TNA Impact! $5.99
Condemned 2: Bloodshot $9.99
Operation Darkness $9.99
Timeshift $7.99
Viking: Battle for Asgard $9.99
Zoids Assault $9.99
Superman Returns $9.99
Rock Revolution $9.99

$20 or Less
Virtua Tennis $10.99
Bionic Commando $11.99
Eat Lead: Return of Matt Hazard $12.99
Quantum of Solace $14.99d
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground $10.99
BioShock $19.99
HalfLife 2 Orange Box $19.99
Assassin's Creed $19.99
Dead Rising $19.99
Rainbow Six: Vegas $19.99
Star Wars The Force Unleashed $19.99
Project Gotham Racing 4 $19.99
Burnout: Paradise $19.99
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 $19.99
Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter 2 $14.99
Ninja Gaiden 2 $19.99
mass Effect: Game of the Year Edition $19.99
Viva Pinata $19.99
Red Faction: Guerilla $19.99
Dead Space $19.99
Perfect Dark Zero $14.99
Silent Hill: Homecoming $12.99

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Crackdown is backordered:
backordered (available 12/11/2009 8:44:00 AM)

And the wireless EA guitar is $54

fatbaby (Dec. 07, 2009 @ 2:47p) |

Updated list, and Crackdown is back in stock.

Logician1313 (Dec. 08, 2009 @ 12:15p) |

Received my backordered crackdown yesterday.

fatbaby (Dec. 10, 2009 @ 5:34p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Crackdown is a very fun game and well worth it.

NxN2005 said: Crackdown is a very fun game and well worth it.
I agree. Crackdown, Kameo: Elements of Power, Condemned 2 and maybe Warhammer are the only ones probably worth it on the list. Crackdown is especially worth it.
The rest are very poorly rated.

xbrady said: NxN2005 said: Crackdown is a very fun game and well worth it.
I agree. Crackdown, Kameo: Elements of Power, Condemned 2 and maybe Warhammer are the only ones probably worth it on the list. Crackdown is especially worth it.
The rest are very poorly rated.
Agree entirely... I was about to say, get Crackdown!

Agree about Condemned 2. Good deal at that price.

Thanks a lot

Crackdown was fun...got it way back when just to get into HALO 3 beta, lol.
Anyone else remember that?

I'm going to try Universe at War. I'm having RTS withdrawal. Not great reviews from the critics, but user reviews at various sites are significantly better.

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/universeatwarearthassault?q=universe%20at%20war

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men is a good game if you play it in co-op mode. Worth $7.99 if you have someone to play it with.

Some decent prices, though most of these can be found on eBay even cheaper.

You know everyone wants to say that DOA Extreme is worth it just for the boobies

Any of these games good for a first time female gamer? What basketball game would y'all recommend for her? Will be playing on a 360 Arcade (WMart deal)

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

skinflinto said: Any of these games good for a first time female gamer? What basketball game would y'all recommend for her? Will be playing on a 360 Arcade (WMart deal)

Thank you and Merry Christmas!


Kameo would probably be good for a first time female gamer.

I had a few of those in my cart at Newegg. I know nothing about the games, but was going back and forth reading reviews. There are many more in your list that I didn't see on my own. Thanks!

DGTHX said: skinflinto said: Any of these games good for a first time female gamer? What basketball game would y'all recommend for her? Will be playing on a 360 Arcade (WMart deal)

Thank you and Merry Christmas!


Kameo would probably be good for a first time female gamer.


TY very much DGTHX!

I'd second the sentiment. Especially pre-teen females. Viva Pinata, too, but not on this list.

skinflinto said: DGTHX said: skinflinto said: Any of these games good for a first time female gamer? What basketball game would y'all recommend for her? Will be playing on a 360 Arcade (WMart deal)

Thank you and Merry Christmas!


Kameo would probably be good for a first time female gamer.


TY very much DGTHX!

EA Rock Band Wireless Guitar for Xbox 360

Store Name: Newegg.com

Before Drop: $53.99
Dropped to: $19.99

TNA Impact for Wii $6

supposivly 50 cent isn't bad, people just wont give it a shot cause it is 50 cent.

Crackdown is f'ing awesome.

But I can't seem to buy it.

Picked up Crackdown, Condemned 2, & Kameo for $30 no tax free ship, sweet. Thanks OP!

lucky people with xbox's, i would be in for all of them if it was for ps3 -.- this is a hot deal.

taf said: EA Rock Band Wireless Guitar for Xbox 360

Store Name: Newegg.com

Before Drop: $53.99
Dropped to: $19.99


Huh?....can't find this one.

NO more Crackdown either.

PharmerNate said: NO more Crackdown either.

It sold out fast, but Kane & Lynch and many other games are still alive.

PharmerNate said: taf said: EA Rock Band Wireless Guitar for Xbox 360

Store Name: Newegg.com

Before Drop: $53.99
Dropped to: $19.99


Huh?....can't find this one.

NO more Crackdown either.


Crackdown is backordered:
backordered (available 12/11/2009 8:44:00 AM)

And the wireless EA guitar is $54

Updated list, and Crackdown is back in stock.

Received my backordered crackdown yesterday.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014