$49.00
Was $57.92

Availability:

Out of Stock Online

Not Sold In Stores

TracFone Motorola GSM Prepaid Handset, TFW376-4
$19.98
Was $29.88
Includes Double Minutes for Life - (a $49.99 value)
For every paid Airtime Minute you add to this phone will be doubled
Model#: TFW376-4
$19.98
Was $29.88

Availability:

In-Store: Find In Store

Free shipping to your store.

Nikon CoolPix L20 Red 10MP Digital Camera with 3.6x Optical Zoom, 3" LCD

$99.00
Was $119.00
Nikon CoolPix L20 Digital Camera:
10MP
3.6x optical zoom
Bright 3.0" LCD
Model#: L20 Red
$99.00
Was $119.00

Availability:

Cobra 12 Band Radar/Laser Detector
$88.00
Was $189.88
1.5" full color ExtremeBright DataGrafix display
8-point electronic compass
Model#: XRS-9940
$88.00
Was $189.88

Availability:

In Limited Stores

Free shipping to your

rmin 60CSx Handheld GPS Navigator, 010-00422-00

$289.00
Was $499.99
Handheld GPS
2.6" color display
microSD memory card slot
Electronic compass, barometric

$289.00
Was $499.99

Availability:

In-Store

In Limited Stores

over 400 items

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
WalMart scanned an activation barcode at checkout. Does that mean I have to wait 60 days or call to have it cancelled or... (more)

day2007 (Dec. 14, 2009 @ 9:47a) |

That's normal. The scan is basically just telling Verizon's system that the phone was legally purchase (i.e. not stolen... (more)

NoMoneyInMyWallet (Dec. 14, 2009 @ 10:09a) |

Thank you kindly for the instructions.

day2007 (Dec. 14, 2009 @ 10:15a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Does anyone know if the 300 Verizon Pay as you go minutes expire in 30 days? Was thinking this would be good for my daughter, but she wouldn't probably use quite that many since she is still young

Noob question. Does Verizon lock their prepaid phones? I'm looking for a cheap basic phone to replace my old beat up dinosaur. Hopefully the ESN of these prepaid phones aren't restricted, does anyone know for sure?

RE:
LG 5500 Verizon Prepaid Phone
$22.88

These went down over 3 weeks ago in Grants Pass and Medford Oregon, guess who got almost all of them.

And these
Tmobile Nokia 1661 went to $14.88 a week ago, gee, I wonder who gets 8 a day from one of the stores?
(2 per trip)

vws said: Noob question. Does Verizon lock their prepaid phones? I'm looking for a cheap basic phone to replace my old beat up dinosaur. Hopefully the ESN of these prepaid phones aren't restricted, does anyone know for sure?

They will only work with Verizon.

yesidonoitall said: RE:
$22.88

These went down over 3 weeks ago in Grants Pass and Medford Oregon, guess who got almost all of them.

And these
Tmobile Nokia 1661 went to $14.88 a week ago, gee, I wonder who gets 8 a day from one of the stores?
(2 per trip)

as far as i can determine, there's nothing to be gained by flipping them on feeBay
and they don't come with extra cards
so please enlighten us
share with us why they are such good deals?
thanks.

winton said: yesidonoitall said: RE:
$22.88

And these
(2 per trip)

as far as i can determine, there's nothing to be gained by flipping them on feeBay
so please enlighten us
thanks.

RE:
Tmobile Nokia 1661
It is all in the presentation, and they do sell, package is opened and sold as two items, that's all I can say, for free.

The Verizons went quick at the start before others got wind of the deal, so there is a glut of them now on you know where.
Prices will rise in a few months.

yesidonoitall said:
It is all in the presentation, and they do sell, package is opened and sold as two items, that's all I can say, for free.
Your comma before "for free" is making it difficult for me to understand what you really mean. Most likely you're stating that this is the extent of your free advice. If that's the case, it's cool! Otherwise, please elaborate a bit more.
PM is welcome, too.

Normally the minutes you get with verizon lasts 2 months. Subscribe to pageplus at the end of 2 months you can get $10 credit that lasts for 4 months or 83 minutes. You can use it up to 6 motnhs without paying extra. With page plus yearly cost is $30 and the minutes stack up.

yesidonoitall said: vws said: Noob question. Does Verizon lock their prepaid phones? I'm looking for a cheap basic phone to replace my old beat up dinosaur. Hopefully the ESN of these prepaid phones aren't restricted, does anyone know for sure?

They will only work with Verizon.

Or Page Plus, which will be a much better prepaid deal than Verizon for many people.

EDIT: Ooops, rajreddy beat me to it...

yesidonoitall said: winton said: yesidonoitall said: RE:
$22.88

And these
(2 per trip)

so please enlighten us
thanks.

RE:
Tmobile Nokia 1661

The Verizons went quick at the start before others got wind of the deal, so there is a glut of them now on you know where.

you know where, with who, when, that day. STOP BEING CRYPTIC! either share or don't. I detest halfway sharer's.

FrugalFreak said: yesidonoitall said: winton said: yesidonoitall said: RE:
$22.88

And these
(2 per trip)

so please enlighten us
thanks.

RE:
Tmobile Nokia 1661

you know where, with who, when, that day. STOP BEING CRYPTIC! either share or don't. I detest halfway sharer's.

Just do a quick search of closed listings on eBay.
They are selling btwn $34 and $49 HTH

FrugalFreak said: yesidonoitall said: winton said: yesidonoitall said: RE:
$22.88

And these
(2 per trip)

so please enlighten us
thanks.

RE:
Tmobile Nokia 1661

Does Macy's tell WM how to make money?
It was said no money in eBaying these, while the final value fees on cell phones are quite high you can make out.
How much, that is up to the seller in his eye.
If you are doing nothing anyway (retired) then a few bucks for a for clicks is fine.
But does a seller need competition????

OT a little

I got this eMail regarding an eBay item.. Regarding a certain laptop I have list at $579.00 have have sold dozens of.

You do know these retail for $499 and are on sale for less than that most of the time.

This was
Surely from someone here.

Exactly, these phones work great for PagePlus, at a fraction of the cost Verizon will charge you.

spankyj said: Exactly, these phones work great for PagePlus, at a fraction of the cost Verizon will charge you.

which phone at WalMart works with pageplus?

nm: looks like any alltell or verizon phone will work

Any verizon prepaid phone will work on page plus, just be sure NOT to activate on verizon first, otherwise you will have to wait 6 months to move the phone over to page plus. So the verizon phones that come with a $10 verizon card or whatever DON'T use it, you have to activate it on page plus first.

I've been using page plus and it's the best value in pre paid. If you are in an area were you roam off Verizon a lot you can turn roaming off on your phone, or just not answer calls when the phone says roaming. Page plus rocks!

Would you say that any old verizon phone that was on a plan would work or just prepaid Verizon phones?

beezer86 said: Would you say that any old verizon phone that was on a plan would work or just prepaid Verizon phones?Postpaid (contract plan) Verizon phones work as well. Voice and Text should work "out of the box". Data / MMS may require "hacking". This goes for prepaid phones too.

yesidonoitall said:

I got this eMail regarding an eBay item.. Regarding a certain laptop I have list at $579.00 have have sold dozens of.

You do know these retail for $499 and are on sale for less than that most of the time.

I could never figure out how you made money buying two hundred grand worth of laptops. I'd look on eBay and the prices with all the fees and shipping didn't seem worth it. I figure you use coupons and maybe get a free printer to sell too but I still couldn't figure out how you made good money. I understand now.

JamesTKirk said: I figure you use coupons and maybe get a free printer to sell too but I still couldn't figure out how you made good money. I understand now.Key ingredient to eBay profits: an endless supply of foolish and/or stupid and/or lazy people.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said: JamesTKirk said: I figure you use coupons and maybe get a free printer to sell too but I still couldn't figure out how you made good money. I understand now.Key ingredient to eBay profits: an endless supply of foolish and/or stupid and/or lazy people.

+1

NoMoneyInMyWallet said: beezer86 said: Would you say that any old verizon phone that was on a plan would work or just prepaid Verizon phones?Postpaid (contract plan) Verizon phones work as well. Voice and Text should work "out of the box". Data / MMS may require "hacking". This goes for prepaid phones too.

dont it costmoney to activate on page plus? how much? that plus cost of phone makes bad deal?

Went to WalMart.com to purchase LG 5500 Verizon Prepaid Phone. Put in cart and site responded
"Not available at this time"

lexx said: dont it costmoney to activate on page plus? how much? that plus cost of phone makes bad deal?

if you activate ONLY online it's $10
if you activate AND port your number it's free + $6 free balance good for either 60 minutes or 100 texts

keithwireless will do it for $1

Raider007 said: if you activate ONLY online it's $10
if you activate AND port your number it's free + $6 free balance good for either 60 minutes or 100 texts
Activation ONLY also includes the free $6. Texts are $0.08 each (on the standard plan), so $6 would only get you 75.

Nit pickin here, but ... you can only "max out" on the free $6 if you use it up before the 25th of the month. A $0.50 fee (equivalent to 5 minutes or 6.25 text) is deducted every month on the 25th. Again, this is for the standard plan.

get page plus activation on eBay for 99 cents or less, includes bonus minutes.

I bought 2 identical Verizon prepaid phones at WalMart about 3 weeks ago. We were already Pageplus customers but wanted new phones to replace very old ones that were having problems. I went right to Pageplus with one of them with no problems.

The other one had its ESN/MEID number tied to Verizon and wouldn't work at first with Pageplus. ESN/MEID is the unique identifying number usually found behind the battery. For that phone, I had to call Verizon from my landline and spent about 40 minutes until they would "release" the number. Mostly, it was just waiting on hold and then enduring a few sales pitches to sign up with Verizon. I got off the phone with them, and then Pageplus was able to do it's thing.

I wrote the above for anyone who is nervous about whether prepaid Verizon phones from WalMart will work with Pageplus. It does work.

Also, for new Pageplus activations I also recommend Keith Wireless. It was so easy.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said: JamesTKirk said: I figure you use coupons and maybe get a free printer to sell too but I still couldn't figure out how you made good money. I understand now.Key ingredient to eBay profits: an endless supply of foolish and/or stupid and/or lazy people.+2

And can you imagine the person responsible for helping thousands of new business start up wants to be the next governator of CA?

With three hours left to sell, this lx5500 is barely over $6.
Item no. 350291478371

I think eBay creates a frenzy even in recessionary times. I recently saw a brand new knife for a BIN price w/free shipping go unpurchased while another gets many bids...It's the auction mentality.

Quite honestly, I don't find that Ebhay is a place for buyers to get a good deal, it WAS a place for sellers to get a good deal, but now it is only a place for the owners of ebhay to get a good deal with increased fees and stiffer regulations on accepting payments.

my 2c.

hpmaster said: And can you imagine the person responsible for helping thousands of new business start up wants to be the next governator of CA?

With three hours left to sell, this lx5500 is barely over $6.
Item no. 350291478371

I think eBay creates a frenzy even in recessionary times. I recently saw a brand new knife for a BIN price w/free shipping go unpurchased while another gets many bids...It's the auction mentality.

Quite honestly, I don't find that Ebhay is a place for buyers to get a good deal, it WAS a place for sellers to get a good deal, but now it is only a place for the owners of ebhay to get a good deal with increased fees and stiffer regulations on accepting payments.

my 2c.

You must be the seller.

WalMart scanned an activation barcode at checkout. Does that mean I have to wait 60 days or call to have it cancelled or can I go ahead and sign up at pageplus?

day2007 said: WalMart scanned an activation barcode at checkout. Does that mean I have to wait 60 days or call to have it cancelled or can I go ahead and sign up at pageplus?That's normal. The scan is basically just telling Verizon's system that the phone was legally purchase (i.e. not stolen). The scan does not active the phone.

Make sure you ignore the screen that says something to the effect of "push send to activate" if you want to activate it on Page Plus. Push END instead.

Thank you kindly for the instructions.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014