• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Hat (24.16kB)
Disclaimer
Link

The MP3 and iPod Eartunes allows you to connect your iPod, mp3 player, phone or other portable media device directly into the integrated speakers inside the hat!

Listen to your favorite music while keeping snug and warm on a cold day. This fantastic beanie is a great alternative to wearing pesky earphones when you are out jogging.

The MP3 and iPod Sound Hat is perfect for skateboarding, biking and bouncing around to your favorite music tracks thanks to itís built-in speakers.

Reports for the Froobi testing labs indicate that the Eartunes are much more comfortable than earphones! If your ears get bothered by earphones Eartunes are for you!

Makes A Great Gift!
Highlights:
Each featuring hidden headphones with cold weather technology!
Compatible with ALL portable music players -including MP3 and iPod.
Rib knit Pull on for Boys and Girls
Fleece Lining
Foam covered headphones
Die Cut Speaker Holes
Package includes:

Eartunes! Knit Cap with Built In Speakers!

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary

Choose from 3 colors

Want it good deal

nice gift.
thanks op.

This is good for when I'm biking in the winter.

I don't dare bike in the winter!
I'm in the northeast!!
It's cold just sitting at home!!!

Going to the mountains next week, hope they arrive in time, thanks OP

These are Knit caps sizes are for Adults and teens, not small kids.

I just bought several at 5 Below, $5 each. They had different styles and colors for both men and women. Also, some sizes would have been OK for kids.

Just wanted to clarify fit adults too. But thanks.

cardigancanyon said: I just bought several at 5 Below, $5 each. They had different styles and colors for both men and women. Also, some sizes would have been OK for kids.

Thought about buying them last year at 5 Below, but how do you wash them with the headphones in them?

skibum43 said: cardigancanyon said: I just bought several at 5 Below, $5 each. They had different styles and colors for both men and women. Also, some sizes would have been OK for kids.

Thought about buying them last year at 5 Below, but how do you wash them with the headphones in them?

good idea - ! - probably not very practical + phones probably aren't good! - anyhow! green to op!

I looked up and thought that was my daughter. Looks very very much like her.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014