• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Stopped by Walgreen's to pick up some film and saw a table with sweatpants and sweatshirts priced @ 3 for $10. Some were Russell, some Champion while others were knockoff brands. Great quality for very little money. Many colors and sizes ranged from small through XXX-large. I picked up some to wear around the house/do yard work and got a dozen to take to the local shelter I support.

They also had youth sizes and sweatshirt hoodies for $9.99. This was in Cary, NC.

HTH!

Merry Christmas!!

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

great quality ??? they looked flimsy to me last time I checked.

Yeah, I've seen them before. That's a pretty usual price for them, IIRC. Maybe not ALL the time but fairly regularly.

No one needs sweatpants.

jasonh328 said: No one needs sweatpants.

Au Contraire

use the 15% off coupon I just posted in hot deals to save even more.

link to coupon would be nice.

Link to thread

Did you see if the ones with sports logos were included? The "Go whatever-University" stuff.

i work in a refrigerated warehouse, always looking for a good deal on hoodies and sweatpants. thanks

jasonh328 said: No one needs sweatpants. That's what she said.

While traveling in the area for work today, stopped by Walgreens on Falls of the Neuse in Raleigh (on the corner across from shopping ctr with Kohls). That store's selection was awful, inferior thin material, too. They did have LOTS of youth sizes though. Selection and quality @ Cary store was much better.

I did pick up some buy-one, get-one vitamins @ the Falls store and my receipt included a $5 off $20 coupon. Heads up to anyone who shops there.

It's chilly here and I must say my el cheapo sweatshirt is feeling mighty good right about now.......

++++++++++++++++++
Merry Christmas!

ChiefX said: i work in a refrigerated warehouse, always looking for a good deal on hoodies and sweatpants. thanks

You're welcome, ChiefX!

Gir said: Link to thread

Did you see if the ones with sports logos were included? The "Go whatever-University" stuff.

No, Gir, I've not seen any logos on the Walgreens sweatshirts. They had solid colors (navy, burgandy, ash gray, black, Carolina blue (GO HEELS!) and some two-tone. The two-tones were solid gray or Carolina blue on the chest area with the sleeves and shoulder areas a different color (burgandy or navy).

HTH!

Thanks for the info, saves me a trip.

Gir said: Thanks for the info, saves me a trip.

Glad to help, Gir!

Hi neighbor:

I live in cary. Which Walgreens?

xjimmyx said: jasonh328 said: No one needs sweatpants.

Au Contraire

O Lord, Gross !
Don't EVER do that again !

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014