15% Bing Cashback @ BestBuy

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just got it searching Bing site, have not tried it yet.
My first post here though...
I did search for "tomtom 130S"

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
as good as Sears 20% !

MISURICK (Jan. 25, 2010 @ 9:08p) |

beach camera didn't work just now (5%) but camera worked for 10%, we'll see if it goes through though.

Krugger (Jan. 27, 2010 @ 11:06a) |

i thing that there is no CashBack anymore

chaim1989 (Jan. 27, 2010 @ 8:47p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Tried dozens of refreshes on your search and never saw Best Buy.

http://www.bing.com/shopping/TomTom-ONE-130S-GPS-receiver/search...seller name Free Shipping CashBack Price
Best Buy No 15.00% $84.99

Thanks for the link, did get a different CashBack popup saying 5-15% at least.

Does BB tell you how much you're going to get before ya purchase?

I got the same 5-15% message. I expect only to get 5%, but I tried it with a video game I needed to pick up for Christmas. Maybe I'll get 15%, but I'm not banking on it.

I guess what's the point if ya can't tell what you're going to get back.

Knowing BB, it's 15% off their overpriced cables and 5% off anything else.

I placed an order of TV stand at Nov 26th and have not received it yet. Called customer service many times but always waited more than one hour and no one answered. Sent emails to customer service. Never got a word back. Found this forum in Bestbuy its own website: http://www.forums.bestbuy.com/t5/BestBuy-Com/bd-p/Dotcom. See how thousand people say the same thing. At least I am not the only one who met this horrible purchasing experience. Do not buy ANYTHING from bestbuy.com

Clicked on the first link of stores and it showed Best Buy as the first store with 15% off.

My bad I didn't click the link til just a minute ago. And it says the dreaded 5-15%. Sorry if i got anyones hopes up.

I guess there's no way of knowing what you'll get 5 to 15%?
I did the 5% earlier this morning on an Acer 23" monitor.

Probably 15% on a pack of gum, 5% on everything else.

I hate Worst Buy aka Best Buy!

Can confirm that it will be only 5%, placed an order for local pickup of the $300 32" LCD and BCB showed up 30 mins later for $15.

I just placed an order for a DVD and only received 5%.

15% on a gps last night.

just 5% on video card

UPDATE on my my 5-15% purchase above of a wii game. I only received 5%.

yeah...last night my searches would give me their ad (on the right hand column) saying 20%, yet say 5% when clicking through to the best buy site.

5% for me as well. Got a Panasonic DMP-BD60K Blu-Ray player (on sale at BB for 120, BCB=6 just credited into my bing account). Of course for 114 it still feels like a great deal for a Blu-Ray player (and hopefully it will work well with my Panny 50G10 that I am still waiting for Sears to deliver with the promised 20% BCB !!).

5% for me on a Sony cybershot digital camera - better than nothing.

5% on the samsung 1600 blu ray

prior to making purchase... is there any way to see the CashBack on the best buy cart page?

well, tried to get bestbuy online chat person to tell me if the site ever shows what the bing CashBack percentage is... they said... you should enter best buy at www.bestbuy.com to always see what their pricing is.

absolutely freakin' clueless... especially considering the other vendors bing is running deals with and that display bing percentages on the product and/or cart pages. i thought about asking for someone higher up the tree... but it wasn't worth the time.

i ran multiple searches for what i was looking for, and finally got bestbuy's price to show up in a "shop for" list.

tomtom 130S still says 15%, but then it goes to the 5-15% back page. Anyone tried to order anything and actually get 15% recently?

cap10ga said: tomtom 130S still says 15%, but then it goes to the 5-15% back page. Anyone tried to order anything and actually get 15% recently?

I got the 15 10-12 days ago. but.... I screen shot save to pdf EVERY Bing trans now. Been jacked too many times by them. I'd say 90% of my trans never show in my account, when they do it's for the lower % current CB. My last few researches, I just attached the SS showing the actual % and they give that.

What about gift-card purchases?

Best Buy 10% bing keyword
Search for "beach camera" [bing.com] on bing.com and you will see a CashBack icon for bestbuy.com (which may say just 5%). Click this CashBack advertisement and you get an assured 10% all your best buy purchases.
Click on the CashBack link and you should see a 10% CashBack page.

thanks keyng

as good as Sears 20% !

Butcherboy said: Best Buy 10% bing keyword
Search for "beach camera" [bing.com] on bing.com and you will see a CashBack icon for bestbuy.com (which may say just 5%). Click this CashBack advertisement and you get an assured 10% all your best buy purchases.
Click on the CashBack link and you should see a 10% CashBack page.

thanks keyng

beach camera didn't work just now (5%) but camera worked for 10%, we'll see if it goes through though.

i thing that there is no CashBack anymore

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014