• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

beretta
Disclaimer
Huge Beretta 92 9mm pistol sale - as low as $299.95 each
LINK
J&G Sales is having a sale on used Beretta 92F & 92FS 9MM pistols. The following is from the email I received, link at the bottom. The more you buy the bigger the discount. Round up some friends and go in together. The 92FS is the civilian model of the Military M9. Wish I had the money to buy one. You will need to find a local firearms dealer to receive this for you. See the site for all of the details and shipping rate to your locale.

You can own nearly the same sidearm that the US Military uses for as low as $299.95! Through a special deal we have obtained a huge batch of original Beretta 92F and 92FS used pistols. The 92FS is a commercial version of the US sidearm designated the M9. It is a full size 9mm pistol, with a safety decocker, 15rd double column magazine, and matte black finish. Grip and sight style may vary slightly. Both F or FS models are available. Base condition is Good-to-Very Good, with hand select for Very Good (add $20.00), or Very Good Plus (add $40.00) available. There is also quantity pricing if you get 2 pistols, and even lower if you get 5 pistols, as low as $299.95! Deals like this do not come along every day, don't delay!

Thank You cnatsu1

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Mine had the Trijicon, it showed up on Monday.

Overall, I'm pleased, but I should have popped the $20 for the selection. ... (more)

cougar694u (Dec. 31, 2009 @ 10:41p) |

thanks for posting OP

FWbroke (Dec. 31, 2009 @ 11:15p) |

FYI...The 92 FS differs only one way. Above the left grip plate,and between the grip plate and the frame you will see a ... (more)

Massimo (Jan. 01, 2010 @ 12:55p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This thread is under moderation to keep it on topic. Thanks!

Perhaps putting the single pistol purchase price would be useful $329.95 for the 92F, or $339.95 for the 92FS.

http://www.jgsales.com/product_info.php/p/beretta-92fs-9mm%2C-4-...
$339.95 92FS with one magazine
$40.00 very good plus choice (optional but closest for condition comparison)
$22.00 shipping
------
$401.95

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=...
Brand new at Buds delivered with two magazines: $568.00

$568.00 - $401.95 - $20 (for 2nd mag) = $146.05

Is it worth $146.05 ($186.05 max) more for a brand new gun with a factory warranty?

Or you can just buy Beretta 92 9mm pistol good for $299.95 + $20 S/H
Yes Used but a good buy....

Butcherboy said: Or you can just buy Beretta 92 9mm pistol good for $299.95 + $20 S/H
Yes Used but a good buy....

Do you read the "deals" before you post?

The cheapest your going to get it is $329.95 for the 92F + $22.00 shipping unless you are going to buy 5 guns. $299.95 is the 5 gun price.

Only the buyer can decide if it's a good deal or not. And this buyer says no if you want quality from a good company. J&G has proven to be questionable in their sales practices.

Do we know what "good" means to J&G?

Yes I posted it, I read it.
The Deal Is For A Used Beretta at a good price.
Used Beretta 92 in title.
Why the red? I think we both like guns and I like Buds , But I think this is a hot price.

Butcherboy said: You can own nearly the same sidearm that the US Military uses for as low as $299.95!

Indeed, it is the same pistol in every way but the designation on the side (M9 vs 92FS). I have a 92FS and love it; it's both accurate and reliable. Mags are cheap and ammo is coming down in price once again. Only thing I'd recommend is perhaps replacement grips. I bought some $20 Hogue grips and they make it much more comfortable to hold. If you can get a working 92 for <$400, buy it - you won't be sorry.

I tend to agree with the guys who are poo poohing this deal. J&G is known for being deceptive. And playing word games on their website. If you really want a Beretta, skip J&G and get one from Bud's.

Oh, one more thing - the only difference between the 92F and 92FS is that the 92FS has an improved hammer axis pin that catches the slide in the event of a slide failure. I'd say go for the 92FS for safety's sake, but in reality, the chance of having a slide failure is close to nil. The US Military , who issues these M9's to every soldier (with some exceptions) has had fewer than 10 fail and that's with the +P+ ammo they tend to use.

The best buy out there was posted last week from CDNN... the new Sig 2022 with two styles of grips, two magazines,
brand new with night sight and rails for just a hair over $400 shipped. Mine should arrive tomorrow with a
couple of extra clips. As a fellow said looking on Sig's web page.... that is a one mean looking weapon.

And I am not slamming Beretta.

The FS on the 92 is a very good fall back if the slide decides to break loose. I had a ancient WW II .45 just fall to pieces in my hand once. Minor injuries.

Both are fine weapons. CDNN said they expected to be sold out before Christmas by the way. And they have a
great history of standing behind their guns ( no pun intended).

It's so nice working 3 minutes from J&G

I've got a 9MM Glock with the 17 round magazine...absolutely love it. Where is the best place to buy quality ammo for best price? What brand is known to be good? I'm interested in one of the Sig 2022 for $400. Does that deal come around occasionally on CDNN or other sites?

A relative has a 92FS and I've put a couple hundred rounds down range. It is a fine weapon and a steal at that price.

That said, if you are on the fence between this and the 2022 deal others have mentioned and don't have a place to handle them to see if one feels better, go for the sig.

Free videos of disassembly of this gun by me: http://www.beretta92fs.com

See internals and how to take apart and put together...

The gun pictured has Trijicon night sights. Do they all have this option included?

CDNN still has the SigSauer SP2022's for $399. If you're looking at the slightly better FS's I'd spend the extra $40 for new. Shipping was $18 to Illinois.

jasonh328 said: The gun pictured has Trijicon night sights. Do they all have this option included?

Even if they do, count on replacing them if you want full brightness as they do weaken over time.

+1 on the SigSauer SP2022 over this. It's a big gun and would not be for everyone if you decide to CCW (sorry Southern-Kali folks ))

Group buy!

Know any good deals on ammo? Just bought that sig, hope it's as good as everyone claims

Mine had the Trijicon, it showed up on Monday.

Overall, I'm pleased, but I should have popped the $20 for the selection. I was trying to stay under $400 and the additional $20 would have put me at $401.## to my possession (shipping & FFL). I know, it's $1, but personal limits are personal limits, and $401 is over $400.

thanks for posting OP

FYI...The 92 FS differs only one way. Above the left grip plate,and between the grip plate and the frame you will see a large circular pin. That is the hammer pin. The diameter was increased and a corresponding groove cut into the left rear portion of the slide. That was intended to " capture " the slide in case the rear of the slide should separate. The 92 F doesn't have it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014