• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Ohio AAA renewal
Disclaimer
For renewing AAA memberships, use Promo Code LD1009 and save $10 off each member.

This was on a flyer inside my renewal packet.

EDIT: After reading the fine print, it is for Ohio renewals.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can you post a picture? What state is this for?

For renewing AAA memberships, use Promo Code LD1009 and save $10 off each member.

This was on a flyer inside my renewal packet.

Can I use this code to review membership online?
Where do you enter this code?

What city & state are you in?

retailmenot.com has a bunch posted, not sure if they work, but worth a try!

AAA is not all the same.. Divided by region..

I'm in Ohio. I will try to get a scan up soon.

Got it scanned, read the fine print and it is for Ohio only. Changed the subject.

I would hope other states do this also.

Sweet!

I am from Ohio and just saved $30 renewing online. I have a three member family account so I got $10 off for each member.

Thanks.

AAA works nation-wide, correct? If so, why not sign up for Ohio's AAA and then just use it wherever you happen to be? Any flaw in this logic?

orthros said: AAA works nation-wide, correct? If so, why not sign up for Ohio's AAA and then just use it wherever you happen to be? Any flaw in this logic?

They work nationwide, however towing and discounts aren't the only things you can use them for. Often I've gotten travel books and other things "free" from my local region that I wouldn't be able to get if I was in another region. At the least they won't be obligated to help you with everything if you're not in the home region (I believe.... I may be wrong but I doubt it)

Anybody have a code for Michigan?? Looks like the website will only accept a 4-digit (No Letters)

Basic Membership is $49.00
Plus Membership for Ohio is $88.00
Associate membership is $25.00

I'm late in renewing... am trying to find where to input this coupon code, help please!!!

ANY AAA COUPON CODE FOR OHIO NEW JOIN

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014