• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Log into your account at https://www.keurig.com/ and go to My Account -> Register Brewer

Once you do so, you'll receive the instructions below. Note that the WARRANTY coupon code only works if you've actually registered a brewer in your account. The 10% off coffee club discount automatically still applies if you only pay for 2 boxes and receive the other 2 boxes for free. My order came to $25.11 shipped for 96 k-cups, or $0.26 per k-cup:

CONGRATULATIONS! Now that you have registered your Keurig brewer you are eligible to receive two FREE large K-Cup boxes when you purchase two large K-Cup boxes. If you take advantage of this offer you will also receive FREE SHIPPING and a 10% Coffee Club discount on all K-Cups you purchase. This is a great opportunity to stock up on K-Cup portion packs to enjoy with your new brewer!

Redeeming this offer is easy. All you need to do is follow the steps below when shopping on Keurig.com.

1. Go to www.keurig.com/coffeetea.asp to search for K-Cups
2. ADD FOUR LARGE K-CUP BOXES TO YOUR SHOPPING CART. You must add a minimum of four large K-Cup boxes to receive two of the large boxes for free.
Note: Large K-Cup boxes include 22, 24 or 25 counts, depending upon brand. This offer is not eligible for the 80 count Value size boxes.
3. In your shopping cart, INSERT COUPON CODE WARRANTY in the space provided
preview
(PLEASE PRINT THIS PAGE TO SAVE THE COUPON CODE FOR USE)
4. After you apply the coupon code, TWO of the large K-Cup boxes will show up in your shopping cart as FREE
5. A COFFEE CLUB DISCOUNT is automatically applied in your shopping cart to only K-Cups you are paying for
6. FREE SHIPPING is automatically applied in your shopping cart
7. Proceed to CHECKOUT
8. Enter your BILLING & SHIPPING information
9. Enter your PAYMENT information
10. COMPLETE your order

Coffee People Organic Coffee - 24ct Box 1 $13.95 $0.00
Discount Applied
Double Black Diamond Extra Bold Coffee by Green Mountain - 24ct Box 1 $13.95 $0.00
Discount Applied
Half-Caff Coffee by Green Mountain - 24ct Box 1 $13.95 $13.95
Hazelnut Dark Roast Extra Bold Coffee by Green Mountain - 24ct Box 1 $13.95 $13.95

Subtotal: $27.90
Shipping: $0.00
Tax: $0.00
Coffee Club Discount: -$2.79
Discount: -$0.00
Total: $25.11

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Thanks OP. In for four!

Kona Blend Coffee (24)
Italian Roast X Bold Coffe(24)
Costa Rica Tarrazu Coffee (24)
Coffee Vari... (more)

116sloppyjoe116 (Jan. 19, 2011 @ 10:48p) |

got my orders in....green for you...thanks so much

vietgirl (Jan. 20, 2011 @ 1:52a) |

Great Info, may want to mention that the new registration requires you check your email for
Warranty code.
it works Just ... (more)

gatormann01 (Mar. 12, 2011 @ 7:35a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Seemed to work for me, green love, thx OP!

Can you do this again if you register "another" brewer you own?

Thanks OP - just ordered 4 boxes for the price of 2. Also included free shipping and 10% discount as part of the coffee club. Green for you! =)

In for 4 boxes. Emailed my dad so he could take advantage of the sale. Thanks so much for the heads up.

alaskadan said: Can you do this again if you register "another" brewer you own?

I registered my brewer and have already received my coffee. I registered the Target display under another email. Already shipped.

Sweet... Just got a keurig last week too...

I suppose a store display is borderline unethical, but please don't take advantage of this by prying at serial numbers on the boxes in a retail store. It's just a couple boxes of coffee and it will kill the offer and possibly flag your residence.

Good deal! Thanks for the post.

going to jump on this tonight. thanks OP.

jTek said: alaskadan said: Can you do this again if you register "another" brewer you own?

I registered my brewer and have already received my coffee. I registered the Target display under another email. Already shipped.

I can understand getting a good deal, but this (registering a display) sounds little over board! what if that is bought by someone and they cannot take advantage...

Thanks OP. Any idea how long this lasts?

Thanks OP.

This reminds me of the recent pile-on at Kuerig (maybe a month ago or so) when everybody was ordering "free stuff" as a result of a survey offer that had a flawed link giving access to order freebies. I think all the orders wound up being canceled. There was a thread here some where, but I can't seem to locate it. Hopefully this is more legit and won't get canceled.

johnm4 said: Thanks OP. Any idea how long this lasts?

I was shopping for coffee on their site yesterday and didn't notice the offer, but when I returned today the offer was live. It will likely end when it's exploited by enough trolls registering store displays and Keurig machines in their office.

brenticusmaximus said: johnm4 said: Thanks OP. Any idea how long this lasts?

I was shopping for coffee on their site yesterday and didn't notice the offer, but when I returned today the offer was live. It will likely end when it's exploited by enough trolls registering store displays and Keurig machines in their office.

It's been posted over at SD for over a week. Any explotiation has certainly already occured.

Green OP, my mom just got one so I helped her order this.

Thanks OP, I just bought my gf a Keurig for Christmas

This has always been like this, I'm a little surprised. It's one per household, but we got ours in August and now our inlaws got one and registered as well.

This is a great deal at .26 cents per cup! Just ordered and got the same total as OP, $25.11 shipped to SoCal. Thanks so much!

just ordered. great deal

Thanks OP! Overlooked this in my eagerness to play with my new brewer!

GeoffS said: Thanks OP! Overlooked this in my eagerness to play with my new brewer!

Me too! Thanks OP.

Thanks OP! Just got a Kuerig and have been looking for a way to get coffee for cheap. This should last me for a bit. Now the question is, where to get the next order for cheap...

Thanks...can't wait to get mine!!

excellent, just registered and got an order in. To the Target display serial number thief, Shame On You!

alaskadan said: Can you do this again if you register "another" brewer you own?
I registered the Target display under another email. Already shipped.
You probably go around kicking little puppies and stealing candy from kids too. Shame on you!

Wow, Can't believe this wasn't already on Fatwallet-
This was posted on Slickdeals Christmas Eve

Thanks for the great deal! I love finding deals like this on Fatwallet! Can't wait to receive it!

AlPicone said: Thanks OP! Just got a Kuerig and have been looking for a way to get coffee for cheap. This should last me for a bit. Now the question is, where to get the next order for cheap...

Cheapest (non-clearance) I've found so far is to buy off Amazon with a subscription (15% off and free shipping). After the first shipment, you can cancel the subscription.

Wait for Amazon Friday sales if you can. Always some Kcups to be found.

The first two K-cups choices you put in the cart are the ones you receive for free. I highly recommend putting the two most costly ones first. I ordered two $17.95 boxes first and then two of the lower priced ones. Great bargain. Thanks OP.

This is a much better deal, but I have bought them at Kohl's if I have the extra 30% off coupon -- usually on sale for 9.99 less 3.00 = 6.99 (18 cup boxes). Also, Bed, Bath and Beyond carries them and you can use their coupons.

There is a way to buy just one and get two free if you add a 'specialty' choice in first. That way you get 3 boxes shipped for $13.99

Will this work with the Breville Keurig maker?

jTek said: alaskadan said: Can you do this again if you register "another" brewer you own?

Why not just open every one at Target and register the serial numbers? Better yet just put one in your coat and walk out. Sigh....

worked for me and i bought my brewer in october thanks

brenticusmaximus said: I suppose a store display is borderline unethical, but please don't take advantage of this by prying at serial numbers on the boxes in a retail store. It's just a couple boxes of coffee and it will kill the offer and possibly flag your residence.

It's not just unethical - it's also fraud.

Thanks so much OP!! I didn't even see this topic until 5mins ago, feel lucky And I didn't even know there were this many coffees for the brewers lol

Awesome, thanks OP! In for four for the new machine we got just before the holidays.

Skipping 63 Messages...
Great Info, may want to mention that the new registration requires you check your email for
Warranty code.
it works Just ordered 4

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014