McDonald McRib 3 for $5

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Don't know if this is nationwide or local promotion.
Today only. Not really hot, but OK

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
The McRib locator can't really be trusted, unfortunately. For example, every sighting by "Hamburglar" is fake. And AFAIK... (more)

Deckard26354 (Mar. 14, 2010 @ 1:43p) |

Yeah, it's pretty much bogus. BTW, "Hamburglar" is the default name the site uses when someone submits an address but n... (more)

avhokie (Mar. 14, 2010 @ 2:04p) |

Where? I want to get (by car or plane) my husband to a McRib for his 40th birthday. I'd like to add some golf at a gre... (more)

jengon (Jun. 10, 2010 @ 5:30p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

"McRib is not back" (in my area).

where? tell me it's lunch time.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said: "McRib is not back" (in my area).

Maybe it's anus or stomach? Sure is tasty though.

I saw this in San Antonio when I went out for lunch

This is just too cruel...... It's not in my area at all. I'm waiting......

artery clogging food... HOT!

it's good but I don't want to know how they're made...

Nothing like reconsituted grade z pork shards, press formed into a rib shape, then bathed in BBQ sauce on a sesame seed bun.

Oh my god!!! I LOVED those McRibs.....with the soft toasty bun and the gravy oozing out when you take a bite. And those little pieces of onions. Wow....

Not sure how accurate this is, but...

McRib Locator

I wish there were an easy way to locate McRibs. The McRib Locator website sucks so much....it just lists the city. I've gone to the point of calling all the McDonald's in a city

i'll never understand why they did away on a national level with the mcrib, one of mankind's greatest accomplishments.

DamnoIT said: Nothing like reconsituted grade z pork shards, press formed into a rib shape, then bathed in BBQ sauce on a sesame seed bun.

As good as that sounds, it's even better with fries

DamnoIT said: Nothing like ♪♫reconsituted grade z pork shards, press formed into a rib shape, then bathed in BBQ sauce on a sesame seed bun.♫♪

Fixed

Also, saucy love is back!

YUMMY but haven't seen these in NY in years. I'll have to check it out.

No McRib at my McD today but I did get free WiFi!

You could not PAY ME to eat one of these things!!! NASTY!

you can pay me to eat these things. In fact, I will pay you to give me these things!!! DELICIOUS!

YoungAmerican said: You could not PAY ME to eat one of these things!!! NASTY!How about you pay me to eat one.

not in my area, even though mcrib locator tells me it is. =(

I would choose a McRib over my first born

obeydacracka said: NoMoneyInMyWallet said: "McRib is not back" (in my area).

Maybe it's anus or stomach? Sure is tasty though.

Lips and a$$holes? Or just miscellaneous pig parts...hooves, ears, eyes...yummmm..but I second the "sure is tasty though"

I guess it's one of those things you either absolutely love, or completely hate. The latter for me. It was honestly one of the worst things I've ever tasted from a fast food place.

But green for the deal, I can't knock ya' for having different tastes.

Pics and info on McRib can be found here!

http://www.foodfacts.info/mcrib/

I heard that the McRib wreaks havoc on the pig population and ranchers can't keep up with the demand to keep on the menu permanently. Ugg... thoughts of Food Inc. just popped into my head.

you have to wonder WTF the McRib is made out of

http://www.foodfacts.info/mcrib/

I just took my kids to McD's and asked about the 3/5 deal. The mgr said he didn't know anything about it but offered to give me 1 for free if I bought 2 at $1.97. So got 3 for under $4.
I loved McRib when I was younger! It was obviously one of those things where the recollection is WAY better than the real thing, though, cuz it was pretty bad. Now I know why McD's only offers the McRib periodically.....it's so people like me forget how nasty it really is and buy more of them.

Thanks for the post, OP. I gotta go find the Tums...

Nice, my location in Cali sells them for $3.50 EACH damn them!

YoungAmerican said: You could not PAY ME to eat one of these things!!! NASTY!Less Calories and Fat than a Big Mac btw. And it's made of PORK! nothing special there.

forbin4040 said: Nice, my location in Cali sells them for $3.50 EACH damn them!

I'd pay 3.50 just to get one

Supersize Me!

i'll be the first to say it, so bring on the bbq sauce...

i think they suck

forbin4040 said: Nice, my location in Cali sells them for $3.50 EACH damn them!

Where in Cali?!!?!?!?!? I'd pay $3.50 for it!

Houston, TX... the McD near me has mcribs. I dropped the laptop as soon as I read this thread and went to load up. There is no mcrib sale!!! YMMV!!! Ended up paying $3.50 also

glockophile said: i'll never understand why they did away on a national level with the mcrib, one of mankind's greatest accomplishments.

Probably because people shit their pants whenever they see them. The same reason they don't sell Cadbury eggs year-round. It's all about keeping up the demand.

My God what is it about these things? Disgusting, IMO.

/although I just ate "sweet shrimp" from the local sushi joint. Google it if you are unfamiliar. Basically a deep fried shrimp head (eyes, tentacles, brains and all) and a raw tail on rice.

This may beat the McRib for nastiness...but something about mechanically pressed pork is nasty, IMO.

thanks for your input coolbreeze. that's a really cool story about your sushi experience bro.

coolbreeze said: .but something about mechanically pressed pork is nasty, IMO.

You got something against mechanically pressed meats?

Skipping 74 Messages...
Where? I want to get (by car or plane) my husband to a McRib for his 40th birthday. I'd like to add some golf at a great course. This way he'll have his two loves at his birthday celebration. He's had a tough time of it- cancer twice, quit smoking, moody 7year old girl, moodier wife (me!!). He deserves a major "thank you for being in my life". Please help!
Jennifer Gonzalez
Stratford, CT
jennifer.gonzalez@whschools.org

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014