• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I got the email from AAA and would like to share the deal.

http://ww2.aaa.com/scripts/WebObjects.dll/AAAOnline?association=aaa&club=004&page=AUTOMOTIVE113&kw=tmobile

AAA Members are eligible for the following special discounts:

• * 14% discount on qualifying monthly recurring charges for new and existing T-Mobile customers
  • * Discounts on the latest devices for new T-Mobile customers*
  • * No activation fee - a $35 value
  • * T-Mobile customers can dial
  • *AAA for Emergency Road Service

Offer also available by calling T-Mobile at 1-877-AAA-7494, Promo Code: AAA, or by visiting your local T-Mobile store.

Fine print:
*Limited time offers; subject to change. Taxes and fees additional. Monthly discount: Qualifying postpaid individual–liable plan required; FlexPay and certain other plans (e.g., plans no longer marketed by T–Mobile) excluded. Two–year service agreement may be required. Monthly discount is applied to recurring charges and does not apply to overage, long distance, roaming, taxes and fees, or other charges. Offer may not be combined with any other discounts. Device offer: Supplies may be limited and offer may not be available in all locations. Activation of qualifying rate plan(s) and 2–year agreement required. General terms: Credit approval may be required; up to $200/line early cancellation fee applies to 2–year agreements. Proof of eligibility may be required. See brochures and T-Mobile’s Terms & Conditions (including arbitration provision) at T–Mobile.com for rate plan information, charges for features and services, and restrictions and details. T–Mobile and the magenta color are registered trademarks of Deutsche Telekom AG. ©2009 T–Mobile USA, Inc.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

This one's been around for a little while, but of course the plan I'm on isn't eligible for it.

Anybody know for sure if the Nexus One and its associated $80 plan is eligible for this discount?

Let me guess. You can't stack this on the 15% corporate (university) discount.

I thought the old one was 12%, this is 14%

marcvh said: This one's been around for a little while, but of course the plan I'm on isn't eligible for it.

Anybody know for sure if the Nexus One and its associated $80 plan is eligible for this discount?

this is not valid for all AAAs ( Chicagoland for example isn't part of this )

Use this link to get to the discount page directly.

EDIT: Just called the migration # (877-453-8824) and it took all of 5 minutes to get signed up. Don't bother calling the 877-AAA-7494 number to migrate as they'll just tell you to hang up and dial the migration number.

Says "not available in your area"

I am in michigan and it redirects me.

Strange

BlkSnday said: I thought the old one was 12%, this is 14%

It's a corporate volume discount, so it is variable based on the actual volume. My last bill had 14% off with the AAA discount. Looks like a lot of AAA members are on T-Mo, which is good for everyone since the discount goes up!

Are there discounts for Universities? Any links? As for the AAA, it is not valid on More Plus plans.

chinstrap said: Are there discounts for Universities? Any links? As for the AAA, it is not valid on More Plus plans.

There are discounts for universities. I'd probably go down or call a corporate owned T-Mobile location to inquire OR just ask customer care to transfer you to the department that deals with corp discounts.

Just an FYI for everyone: corporate volume discounts are NOT valid on the Even More Plus plans. The EM+ plan is already considered discounted which is why they don't allow a discount on top of it. DO add your discount on though - as it will still waive your activation fee for your new or additional lines. Some reps couldn't comprehend why I wanted the AAA corp discount on my aunt's account as she's on the EM+ plan. I explained to them that I know it still waives the activation fee, which is when they stopped grumbling because it's a perfectly valid reason.

I would suggest doing research before making any decisions on hardware. For example, it says "* Discounts on the latest devices for new T-Mobile customers* ". But when I looked at the prices for the G1 phone, AAA website says $149 and T-Mobile says $129.

marcvh said: This one's been around for a little while, but of course the plan I'm on isn't eligible for it.

I would also like to know if this discount can be used on the Nexus One service plan. Looks like there is lots of fine print. Thanks.

I'm in CO and it redirects me to the home page - which probably means it is not available here.

aquadoll said: I'm in CO and it redirects me to the home page - which probably means it is not available here.

Try calling, the site doesn't work for me in NY either, but the promo is still available.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014