• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

are any of these entrees big enough to be shared?

can we use the $8 stripes reward cert coupons?

vickh said: are any of these entrees big enough to be shared?

can we use the $8 stripes reward cert coupons?

vick,

Most not big enough to share (especially the burgers/sandwiches), however the chicken pasta might be enough to share.

another strategy....

one person orders the $12.99 3 course

--the other orders just a $7-8 sandwich, then you share the appetizer and dessert and have a 2 for $20/21 dinner plus drinks/tip/tax.

vickh said: can we use the $8 stripes reward cert coupons?

Haven't used an $8 coupon in awhile but don't remember any restrictions on them where you couldn't use with a special going on. We used one when they had the $5 Jack Daniels burgers.

MISTERCHEAP said: --the other orders just a $7-8 sandwich, then you share the appetizer and dessert and have a 2 for $20/21 dinner plus drinks/tip/tax.

Sounds like the Chili's two for $20

I notice that some of the appetizers in the deal at Chili's seem to be small versions of their regular appetizers like "Half Order of Texas Cheese Fries" or "Half Order of Southwestern Eggrolls" (I thought that Chili's also offered a small order of Nachos as an option, but it's not listed) For better or worse, the TGIF deal has salad's as appz. I guess that's either win or lose depending on your dietary desires, but the Chili's appz seem more sharable.

Hmmm, the front page of Chili's also mentions Mini Tacos as part of the 3 courses/2 people/$20 Maybe it varies by location.

I'm going to miss you TGI Fridays, you were my favorite go to chain for a burger. Clearly this is the nail in the coffee for the chain. That's a lot of food for $12.99 and then to have Fatwalleters try to figure out of they can share it, and get water...

TGI Fridays, when you get to Heaven, will you say hello to Circuit City for me? I miss them too.

Damn, no Jack Daniels Chicken =/

Still a deal and a half.

Note that there are *NO* TGI Friday's restaurants in Washington state or Oregon. (I checked a couple of nearby states too and didn't see any, but can't be as sure.)

Seems the (rather wide-flung) franchise collapsed quite suddenly when the owner didn't keep up with the payments - I discovered this right around the time "Woody" was giving away all the free Jack Daniels burgers on FB, in October.

advocatus said:
TGI Fridays, when you get to Heaven, will you say hello to Circuit City for me? I miss them too.

Heaven!!! they are all down there in H...

It's a pretty decent deal. I did this on Sunday. The chicken quesadilla is the regular appetizer size as is the brownie dessert. I got the parmesan chicken pasta dish and it was definitely large enough to be shared. I took half of it back home since we had both gotten separate entrees. All in all, this is a great deal.

I just LOVE their Jack Daniel sauce, don't you all?

Says one offer per person. So if I went with wifey and we both chose to avail of the deal would it be fly? So 12.99 + 12.99 + tax/tip? We should prolly take a printout.

DeelBoy said: Says one offer per person. So if I went with wifey and we both chose to avail of the deal would it be fly? So 12.99 + 12.99 + tax/tip? We should prolly take a printout.

It doesn't say per table, so ymmv

I work at Fridays and coupons can't be used on this promo at mine. ymmv on your local fridays, since franchises can make some of their own rules to a certain extent.
At mine, there is a 12.99/16.99 deal. The 16.99 deal includes the jd chicken and shrimp dinner.
This is York, PA.

This would be a decent deal if their desserts did not taste like they were made out of wax.

We used to love the TGIF near our house, and ate there all the time, but over the years, the food quality has gone down the tubes (although their desserts were never edible). I used to even love their steaks, because they were consistently good, but now they are just awful (I think they started using cheaper quality meat).

Not sure if that is a company-wide trend or specific to my location.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014