• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.bluebuff.com/sample/true-blue-results.php
Fill the test form out and it takes you to a screen with the link for the $5 coupon.. Fill out your info and they will mail you the $5 coupon

My black lab loves this food. Great for dogs with real allergy issues. This one solved all my lab's problems.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Very good food, thanks

Awesome!!! Thanks OP. I usually wait until this goes on sale at Petco/PETsMART and then use any store coupons available. Maybe I can combine this $5 coupon with the next sale and get a sweet deal.

This stuff is great for my dogs. After reading about all of the crap in their last brand (beneful)and the other "wholesome" national brands, I was sold on Blue Buffalo. Their coats have never looked better and I think it even helped with the tear stains on the Japanese Spitz!

This is why I am addicted to this site!

Thanks OP!

Just got the email confirmatinon:
Thanks for taking the True BLUE Test and requesting a $5 off coupon that you can use on any bag of BLUE dry food. You can expect your coupon to arrive in two weeks.

Thanks OP! I feed only Blue Weight Control to my fat little pug. If you go to this site, you can compare the fillers and crap in dog foods. Blue Wilderness is rated as one of best foods you can feed your dogs. I appreciate the coupon!!
Dog Food Comparison

Thx OP . Always wanted to try Blue .

blue wilderness is top knotch... blue buffalo (PETsMART); not as much. company uses a couple of by products and last I checked, was a 3 star. Of course, comparing it to the bottom of the barrel (as the site link does), it's superb in comparison! I think the 3 stars before for using tomato pomace (considered by product) as well as too much grain in top 5, and maybe 1 or 2 other by products, though still holistic and again, nowhere near as bad as Iams, Purina One, etc. I choose Innova's basic brand... used to go w/ their Evo line (6 star) but too much protein for my little dogs, particularly one who has shunt.

thanks OP.

they also have coupon for $3 off off any bag of BLUE dry cat food

Kitty

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014