Showtime 5 Piece Home Theater Recliner Set

Sale $3,199.00
Original $6,395.00

Mattox 54" TV Stand

$399.00
Original $799.00

etc

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This gives 50 percent off the list price of their furniture, much of which is almost always "on sale."

I saw a chair that "lists" for $600 but that they usually sell for $350; now it's $300. So that's definitely a discount, but not as big as it might seem.

online only, or in-store too?

Any idea on shipping charges? I started looking, but you have to put shipping info, etc. before they show shipping charges... I may be lazy, but too much work!

RxJPK said: Any idea on shipping charges? I started looking, but you have to put shipping info, etc. before they show shipping charges... I may be lazy, but too much work! So someone should do the work for you?? Don't be so darned lazy.

Price is always the same. Was looking at furniture last week, and the price is exactly the same now that there is a "50% off sale".

Shipping seems pretty expensive, I was looking at the site today.

Tyson Leather Sofa
Item# RN792-5590B
Color: Dark Brown

Sale $599.00
Original $1,199.00
No In Stock $1,199.00
Savings ($600.00)
Promo - not qualified
$599.00

Clear Order

Please use this area for any
Special ordering instructions:

Promotion:
STOCK499
Total Savings: ($600.00)

Subtotal: $599.00
Shipping & Handling: $194.00
Gift Wrap: $0.00
Tax: $47.58

Order Total:

$840.58

So I guess it depends on what qualifies as a 'good deal' to you.

Personally, I'm ok w paying $600 for a leather couch, but am somewhat ambivalent about paying $840. Granted it was $1200, so 840 is better, but I like to aim for paying < 40% retail.

I'm going to give them a call this week and make sure it's real leather, and not that bonded crap- and see if they'd discount shipping. Can't hurt to ask, right? HTH.

Try new4u code for free shipping to store. Works on some furniture items.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014