• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

stanacard email
Disclaimer
I just received an email from www.stanacard.com saying that they have donated 60,000 free minutes to call Haiti from anywhere in the world.
It applies to all existing and new accounts. Try your luck if you have someone in Haiti.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

For the folks who wonder about voice quality, I am using Stanacard and voice quality is very good.

conquer09 said: For the folks who wonder about voice quality, I am using Stanacard and voice quality is very good.

I was too using for 2 yrs, but now reliance cheaper than stanacard

I was too using stanacard for 2-3 years, but now reliance cheaper than stanacard.

conquer09 said: I just received an email from www.stanacard.com saying that they have donated 60,000 free minutes to call Haiti from anywhere in the world.
It applies to all existing and new accounts. Try your luck if you have someone in Haiti.
Good luck getting anyone to answer for the next year or so!

cyberpitstop said: conquer09 said: I just received an email from www.stanacard.com saying that they have donated 60,000 free minutes to call Haiti from anywhere in the world.

yeah, I thought most of their communications was down? What good is free minutes to call phones that don't exist?

us said:

yeah, I thought most of their communications was down? What good is free minutes to call phones that don't exist?

4:30pm, January 14th 2010: Haiti's voice mail systems achieve sentience
4:45pm: Judgment Day

us said: cyberpitstop said: conquer09 said: I just received an email from www.stanacard.com saying that they have donated 60,000 free minutes to call Haiti from anywhere in the world.

I assume it is for as soon as they get up. Probably a PR thing annoucing it before the phone lines are even up. Looks good for the company.

rofl, I thought that this was some sort of joke since stana is an anagram for you know who... after hearing this guy http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=HP&q=Pat+Robertson&aq=f&oq=&aqi=g-z3g7

What happened in Haiti is sad. Very poor country with lot's of need right now. If your interested in helping and not sure how, Northwest Medical Teams is a volunteer doctor organization that sends medical personal into disaster areas. They already have one team on the way, but more help is needed.

Northwest Medical Teams Info and Donation Page

My sister-in-law's friend's friend has a vacation home in Port-au-Prince, Haiti and apparently at the moment the quake struck, they were gabbing on the phone and she hasn't been heard from since. They're real worried, because just before the phone went dead the friend heard things crashing down. Stuff like "oh my god, the house's shaking!" "OH MY GOD!" CRASH!! I've been told they lived on a sea-side cliff on around a cove in super-high-security area (razor wire and all) and as with other buildings in the area - no inspection required. I also heard other stories like when it rains hard, the locals learn to not walk through the larger puddles because there's no suitable grounding for the electrical system and electricity radiates from the poles. It's a different world down there.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014