• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Seen on SD. Good deal if you want to add a BlackBerry data user to your family plan.

1. Start your session at Bing Search to qualify for $50 BingCashback per phone (CLICK HERE then click on the Wirefly Bing CashBack link)
2. Search "BlackBerry" on Wirefly
3. Click the button the left that says "Add More Lines to My Account"

You'll see the 24 Hour sale prices on several of the new BlackBerry phones:

AT&T BlackBerry Bold 9700 $0.00 plus free activation
AT&T BlackBerry Curve 8520 $0.00 plus free activation
Verizon BlackBerry Curve 8530 $0.00
Sprint BlackBerry Curve 8530 $0.00
T-Mobile BlackBerry Curve 8900 $0.00

Plus $50 per phone from Bing + Free FedEx shipping

The usual Wirefly caveats apply:
2 year contract required @ $9.99/month for add-a-lines plus the $29.99/month BlackBerry data feature.
If you cancel within 6 months, you get smacked with an additional fee.
If you have a corporate discount it will be automatically applied after your phone is activated.

Prices also good for upgrades. Eligibility check is required and the lowest-minute plans aren't available on all carriers. Verizon customers cannot combine upgrade with new-every-two discount.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sound great!
Let's say I get a blackberry curve and I get the data plan with it since they pretty much make you get it (through T-Mobile btw.)
Would I be able to cancel the data plan after a couple months or so without penalty fees and losing regular service?
Thank you!

tetomu said: Sound great!
Let's say I get a blackberry curve and I get the data plan with it since they pretty much make you get it (through T-Mobile btw.)
Would I be able to cancel the data plan after a couple months or so without penalty fees and losing regular service?
Thank you!
No such luck. The data plan is required. The carriers are increasingly not letting you cancel them on BlackBerrys. That's YMMV. But for sure, if you cancel in the first 180 days, Wirefly loses their commission and you'll owe them an additional $300.

Stay as far away from Wirefly as you can! Unless you're unemployed and have all day remedy their stupidity. IF you value your time at all, the minute savings of purchasing anything through Wirefly will certainly be eaten up after spending hours on the phone day after day correcting their problems.

I made the mistake of purchasing through them last time and eventually after 5+ months (no exaggeration)of constant contact, waiting on hold, learning another language just to contact customer service, and being shipped the wrong product not once but three times in a row; I got AT&T to fix the problems on my account put there by Wirefly. AT&T's comment was "Yeah, that's not surprising. People that sign up through them seem to have nothing but problems with them. You aren't the first."

If you choose to go with Wirefly all I can say is Good Luck because you sure will need it.

Leviticus, this is Terry at Wirefly. I am trying to imagine what you possibly went through and am not sure it's possible to make it up to you at this point but would very much like to find out the specifics. If you send me a PM with your order number I will get in touch and see what we can do.

I agree with Leviticus. My experience with them a few years ago was very bad. They didn't honor their rebate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/InPhonic
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/781081

I guess they are now known as Simplexity.

Yes, Simplexity bought the Wirefly brand. Wirefly now has no rebates on any of their deals, unless you count Bing CashBack.

Leviticus I am eager to hear about your experience with WireflyTerry's follow up. People at the AT&T store have trashed Wirefly to me but that's what I'd expect. My experience with Wirefly has been good.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.