• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
LINK

The link above should add the promo to your cart, but if not, the promo code is: TWO599

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I tried the new pizza also when it first came out (I had not eaten Dominos pizza in 20 years), and after eating that piz... (more)

ComputeThis (Jan. 26, 2010 @ 5:03p) |

If you have Little Caesar's in the area...you can walk in and get a 5 dollar large one topping. If you walk in you'll p... (more)

WombRaider (Jan. 26, 2010 @ 5:20p) |

Oh dear lord

One can only imagine what goes into the dollar menu at the fast food joints

ninjaman (Jan. 26, 2010 @ 6:32p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

thanks

Wouldn't this be, "Domino's Deal - 2 Medium 2-Topping Pizzas for $11.98?"

Thanks for the link, I love pizza.

gooddog said: Wouldn't this be, "Domino's Deal - 2 Medium 2-Topping Pizzas for $11.98?"

Only for the math-impaired. Great deal for delivery or carryout!

I tried it and their pizza still sucks. Dominoes pizza crust is like cardboard. I also didn't see any person older than a teenager there when I picked up. I hope they don't have their own special toppings.

This has been going on for a few weeks and is advertised about every 15 minutes on TV. Not really a hot deal, but thanks anyway.

gooddog said: Wouldn't this be, "Domino's Deal - 2 Medium 2-Topping Pizzas for $11.98?"

If you love pizza, why would you be eating Domino's?

Isn't the 444 deal better?

VeganG said: gooddog said: Wouldn't this be, "Domino's Deal - 2 Medium 2-Topping Pizzas for $11.98?"

Helpful insight from a vegan who has probably never tasted a regular pizza, let alone the new Domino's pizza.

gottaluvdeals said: I tried it and their pizza still sucks. Dominoes pizza crust is like cardboard. I also didn't see any person older than a teenager there when I picked up. I hope they don't have their own special toppings.

I tried it too and I think their new pizza tastes pretty good.

Delivery charge of $2.75 kills the deal.

Guptaji said: gottaluvdeals said: I tried it and their pizza still sucks. Dominoes pizza crust is like cardboard. I also didn't see any person older than a teenager there when I picked up. I hope they don't have their own special toppings.

I tried it too and I think their new pizza tastes pretty good.

Spicier sauce and more garlic in the crust, it still has that Domino taste. For something that uses so much oil in the pan from the oil soaked boxed afterwards you'd figure the pie wouldn't be so soggy. My drive back to work isn't even half a mile for it to get soggy. The toppings is kind of weak and the chicken meat was dry. This particular Domino in Union on Morris Ave failed to live up to the hype. Not only did we had to wait 5 minutes before someone appeared, he took forever to count the twelve cent change. That guy wasn't a teenager and I don't think he'd be smart enough to add his own special toppings.

Guptaji said: VeganG said: gooddog said: Wouldn't this be, "Domino's Deal - 2 Medium 2-Topping Pizzas for $11.98?"

Helpful insight from a vegan who has probably never tasted a regular pizza, let alone the new Domino's pizza.

I'm in Los Angeles, there's plenty of brick-oven pizzerias to choose that also have cheese made out of the same cultures that real cheese is made of, it's just the base ingredient that's different. Why assume that I can't have pizza?

not a HOT deal. Pizza Hut> Dominoes. besides Pizza Hut has a Large one topping for 6.99 (code L3) compared to the Dominoes Medium for 5.99. I rather pay the extra dollar and get the better larger pizza

kaveh2k said: not a HOT deal. Pizza Hut> Dominoes. besides Pizza Hut has a Large one topping for 6.99 (code L3) compared to the Dominoes Medium for 5.99. I rather pay the extra dollar and get the better larger pizza

Trust me Pizza hut is the worst kind of pizza you can get nowadays. They used to be good, but off late their levels have deteriorated. If people say that Dominoes is like cardboard, then I think "dirt" is the right word for Pizza hut pizzas.

Make sure you create an account with your email if you order because they will send you freebies every once in a while. BTW - I love Dominos. I actually prefer their old crust over the new one, but it is ok.

gottaluvdeals said: I tried it and their pizza still sucks. Dominoes pizza crust is like cardboard.Try Dominos next time. They are much better!

I tried this pizza offer after abandoning them for years b/c the pizza sucked.

They can still improve a bit - but as a low cost pizza the sauce was awesome - and their toppings are much better = and the garlic hand tossed crust is pretty good. For 5.99 I plan to order again in the near future.

Good on Dominos

I tried it and the new pizza is excellent. I had given up on Dominos 3-4 years ago, but this is delicious.

really so the changes really did improve it?

Thanks OP but IMO this is a hotter deal:

Order one large pizza and get a second large pizza (of equal or lesser value) for free via coupon code "M24L".

So, instead of 2 medium 2-toppings for about $12, you can get 2 large 2-toppings for about $15 (exact price depends on location-specific pricing).

fatwellatio said: Thanks OP but IMO this is a hotter deal:

Order one large pizza and get a second large pizza (of equal or lesser value) for free via coupon code "M24L".

So, instead of 2 medium 2-toppings for about $12, you can get 2 large 2-toppings for about $15 (exact price depends on location-specific pricing).

You are correct.... for me

2 Large 2 Topping pizza costs 13.49 + Tax
2 Medium 2 topping pizza costs 11.98 + Tax

So guys check before you jump in for 2 medium pizza deal.

I am going to try it. Give them one more shot. It was disgusting 10 years ago as it was 4 years ago. Only one more shot Dominos, since Pizza Hut let me down

i can get two large at pizza hut for under $15. also, I think every location makes pizzas differently. depends on who makes it. pizza hut by my house is awesome.

Good stuff but this is not hot, it's their current standard deal. Deal discussion at best.

Their new pizza is very good. I am from NYC, and I often get a pickup from Giovanni's, grimaldi's and ray's. Some nights, I prefer dominos over these italian joints.

Pun said: Their new pizza is very good. I am from NYC, and I often get a pickup from Giovanni's, grimaldi's and ray's. Some nights, I prefer dominos over these italian joints.

You prefer Dominoes over NY pizza? Someone should wash you mouth out with soap.

piskudu said: fatwellatio said: Thanks OP but IMO this is a hotter deal:

You are correct.... for me

2 Large 2 Topping pizza costs 13.49 + Tax
2 Medium 2 topping pizza costs 11.98 + Tax

So guys check before you jump in for 2 medium pizza deal.

Use coupon code "EBCS" to get Cinna stix free.

brahmachari99 said: I tried it and the new pizza is excellent. I had given up on Dominos 3-4 years ago, but this is delicious.

i agree....excellent new pizza

I saw a TV ad and they declared that their pizza tastes like cardboard - not sure why anyone would want to eat it even at a cheap price.

for chain delivery, my new favorite place is garlic Jims...

anokun7 said: kaveh2k said: not a HOT deal. Pizza Hut> Dominoes. besides Pizza Hut has a Large one topping for 6.99 (code L3) compared to the Dominoes Medium for 5.99. I rather pay the extra dollar and get the better larger pizza

Trust me Pizza hut is the worst kind of pizza you can get nowadays. They used to be good, but off late their levels have deteriorated. If people say that Dominoes is like cardboard, then I think "dirt" is the right word for Pizza hut pizzas.

Don't forget about Pizza Hut's infamous silicone laden cheese:

Silicone-Based Chemical in Pizza Hut's Cheese

thanks for readup... who supplies cheese for Dominos?

I tried Domino's few weeks ago. It wasn't terrible. I think the garlic on the crust was a bit too much thought.

This new pizza sucks big time!

Too much garlic and salty taste.
Reminded me of cheap garlic bread with margarita(glass)-like salty crust.
I felt sick afterwards.

Yuck!

At least papa john's puts the garlic sauce on the side in a separate container for you to use optionally.

I tried the new pizza also when it first came out (I had not eaten Dominos pizza in 20 years), and after eating that pizza I knew why I do not eat their pizza - I personally do not think the pizza is not very good. It is average, to say the least. For 5.99/medium each, it is not worth my money again.

If you have Little Caesar's in the area...you can walk in and get a 5 dollar large one topping. If you walk in you'll probably only get sausage, pepperoni or cheese, but you can call ahead to reserve a different flavor.

It's not the greatest pizza but it's decent and that makes it a killer deal imho.

JesseLivermore said:

Don't forget about Pizza Hut's infamous silicone laden cheese:

Silicone-Based Chemical in Pizza Hut's Cheese

Oh dear lord

One can only imagine what goes into the dollar menu at the fast food joints

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014