• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Right now at Red Lobster, you can enjoy a delicious, three-course seafood meal for two for just $29.99. Start with a salad and unlimited Cheddar Bay Biscuits®. Then choose two entrées from a menu of classic favorites and new creations including NEW! Garlic-Herb Shrimp Pasta, NEW! Garlic-Herb Grilled Shrimp and NEW! Peach-Bourbon BBQ Chicken and Shrimp. Plus you can pick an appetizer or dessert to share. Three courses, two people, one incredible dining experience.

This offer is only available for a limited time. Hurry in today!

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

I'd give up my first-born for a basket of their cheddar biscuits.

160 calories per biscuit according to about.com's calorie count, so don't fill up on them too much. They are good though.

One thing about this deal though... who goes to Red Lobster for pasta or chicken... much less BBQ? Good thing you can choose a classic dish. May try this out this week.

Also, if you share a dessert isn't it technically a 2 and a half course meal lol?

Not really any choices that I like, but I'm sure that this will be good for some. The offer really isn't as good as it sounds. You each get your own salad and entrée, and then there is the choice of either an appetizer or desert that you both have to share.

Enjoy a Three-Course Seafood Meal for Two

From below, choose two salads, two entrées, and a choice of either one dessert or one appetizer to share for only 29.99

Choose one salad per person.
• Fresh Garden Salad
• Fresh Caesar Salad

With unlimited warm Cheddar Bay Biscuits®.
divider

Choose one entrée per person.
New Garlic-Herb Shrimp Pasta
New Garlic-Herb Grilled Shrimp (shown above)
New Peach-Bourbon BBQ Chicken and Shrimp
• Cajun Chicken Linguini Alfredo
• Wood-Grilled Fresh Tilapia
• Wood-Grilled Fresh Salmon
• Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp
• Walt's Favorite Shrimp
divider

Share your choice of either one dessert or one appetizer.
• Key Lime Pie
• Warm Apple Crumble à la Mode
• Chocolate Wave
• Mozzarella Cheesesticks
• Seafood-Stuffed Mushrooms
• Chilled Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail
divider

No substitutions, please.

What about drinks?

gungrom said: What about drinks?Red Lobster doesn't include drinks with their meals.

so much for red "lobster".

just there last friday. for this meal for two price, you're actually getting 1 dessert free ($5 worth). all entres come with a choice salad & unlimited biscuits.

food and service used to be good, but now, i think it's so overly priced with very lousy service.

Gee! A seafood sale at Red Lobster, what a shock.

Electronifan said: 160 calories per biscuit according to about.com's calorie count, so don't fill up on them too much. They are good though.

One thing about this deal though... who goes to Red Lobster for pasta or chicken... much less BBQ? Good thing you can choose a classic dish. May try this out this week.
Actually, Red Lobster's seafood pasta has always been pretty good. And I've had that BBQ shrimp and chicken dish - if you like sweet BBQ, it's a nice sauce.

This is basically get a dessert or app free, not really in line with the prix fixe deals we've seen at other restaurants.

(You can make pretty decent facsimile of those cheese biscuits with Bisquick, some cheddar cheese and some garlic butter. That's really all they are.)

linrick said: just there last friday. for this meal for two price, you're actually getting 1 dessert free ($5 worth). all entres come with a choice salad & unlimited biscuits.Right, that is what I figured from looking at their menu, so it's really not that great of a deal. Presumably each of the entrees are around $15. I guess if you order the more expensive ones it could be a decent deal. But Red Lobster has #4 off 2 entree coupons in the paper all the time, so you could just save the $4 that way and skip dessert entirely if you want.

$20 for 2 at Chili is much better deal. However, the choices for the older menu were better.

Was at RL today... THIS IS A TERRIBLE DEAL. Even choosing the most expensive options, you're only saving $2-4 (and your choice of app can even negate that.)

Thing is most of the dinner options come with a salad and are around $10-12 ... so two $10-12 dinners = $20-24. Then you add a $5-8 app and you're right around the $30 price tag (Or even below it)... great marketing gimmick, not a wallet stuffer.

Get what you want and enjoy it. Just my thoughts.

No DEAL!
Sorry for giving everyone another terrible image of Howie Mandel (he does his best to perpetuate that) , but I believe Fat Wallet needs some kind of B.S. deal alert! Howie seems appropriate for that! Wouldn't that be great! Howie's mug assoicated with B.S. Deals. Hey "NO Deal" isn't that far....
Anyhow, $30 for this is nuts. Poor service, tight, cramp seating, cheesy atmosphere. Come on, wouldn't you really do better most anywhere else? What, you say they have good seafood? Come on, really? Do the have the corner on Seafood? Think.
I've had a better meal going to a local grocery store, had them steam the seafood I wanted. Lobsters can be pricy. Get one lobster & the some shrimp. Then pick up some sides, pop or whatever, & even a cheesecake for desert. $25-$30.
Of course, I understand that everyone may not have home situation or some other suitable location where they can enjoy a quite dinner at home. This might not work for a “date”. Mmmmmmm, that depends…..
I have never had a "quite" dinner at Robbing Lobster.
The food is overpriced.
The service staff have seemed forgetful, possibly high, or rude.
Some people would rather just go to a local Seafood buffet. Others choose to be sheep & follow the crowds.
Baaaaa.
Sheep don't eat seafood.
& Little Lambs eat Ivy ( a name of a PF ROIO)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014