9mm Luger AMMO Deals All + S/H

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
50rds - 9mm Sellier & Bellot Range Safe 115gr. FMJ Ammo $10.95 @ ammunitiontogo.com
Link

CCI Blazer Ammunition 9mm 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket Box of 50 $10.99
LINK

CCI Blazer Ammunition 9mm 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket Case of 1000 (20 Boxes of 50) $219.99
LINK

Federal American Eagle 9mm 115grn FMJ 50rd Box $11.50
LINK

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

BVAC ammunition, 115 grain hollow point, 1000 round case - rmammo.com - $219 (0.22 c/round)

ButcherBoy you are awesome! Just picked up Ammo for the wife @ the Cow Palace this past weekend so I dont need the 9mm but if you have deals for .45acp Im always in the market! I Dread when I finish my evil black rifle and have to begin to look for ammo for it >

BusBoy said: ButcherBoy you are awesome! Just picked up Ammo for the wife @ the Cow Palace this past weekend so I dont need the 9mm but if you have deals for .45acp Im always in the market! I Dread when I finish my evil black rifle and have to begin to look for ammo for it >

.45 ACP - $319.00/1,000 Cost per round: 31.9 cents
LINK

45 ACP - 230 Grain FMJ - Military Ballistics Industries - 1000 Rounds $365
LINK

Butcherboy said: BusBoy said: ButcherBoy you are awesome! Just picked up Ammo for the wife @ the Cow Palace this past weekend so I dont need the 9mm but if you have deals for .45acp Im always in the market! I Dread when I finish my evil black rifle and have to begin to look for ammo for it >

.45 ACP - $319.00/1,000 Cost per round: 31.9 cents
LINK

45 ACP - 230 Grain FMJ - Military Ballistics Industries - 1000 Rounds $365
LINK

all of this and more can be found at this website

http://www.gun-deals.com/
GUN AND AMMO DEALS

click ammo deals, then select caliber and zip code to calculate shipping.

Thanks to both of you!

Chatterbot said: BVAC ammunition, 115 grain hollow point, 1000 round case - rmammo.com - $219 (0.22 c/round)

Couple of items to point out:

50rds - 9mm Sellier & Bellot Range Safe 115gr. FMJ Ammo $10.95 @ ammunitiontogo.com = $219 a case (20 boxes - 0.219 c/round).

Why would I pay the same price per round for quantity 1000 in a bulk pack versus being able to pick the quantity I want for the same price in 50 round commercial boxes? JHP is an interesting option but given the "life depends on it" factor when picking defensive versus range ammo I don't see it having a lot of value here unless you're willing to roll the dice on a relatively unknown ammo maker.

"BVAC" is a relatively new outfit (started in 2008) and while there seems to be a smattering of "works good" type feedback on a few forums around the net or from "New Member" posters here about them it's a dicier choice than a more established ammo brand like S&B or Federal/CCI, Winchester, Remington, etc... Also note that this appears to be a 1000 round bulk pack (large bag inside of a box) rather than individual 50-round boxes so you are more likely to see dented/deformed cases, etc...

what...WalMart is 50 dollars for 250 of american made 9mm ammo....

Think these would make a good ring?

bigfathead said: what...WalMart is 50 dollars for 250 of american made 9mm ammo....
What do the Waltons have to do with any of this?

bigfathead said: what...WalMart is 50 dollars for 250 of american made 9mm ammo....

Fix you link so it will go to your ammo deal.
I cant find any 9mm ammo in all of 2009 at WalMart in Nor/California
Also it is nice to see WalMart sell something made in USA

Just happened to pick up 4 boxes of 100 Winchester 9MM rounds for $20.97 per box this afternoon at my local Wal-Mart in Chesterfield, MO.

Believe it or not, I actually found 2 boxes of Winchester 9mm at a WalMart in Alabama near a college town. I was shocked beyond belief. I usually just mosey by the sporting goods section for kicks and was caught off guard.

WalMart's here in Arizona have Federal 115gr fmj around $9.47 a box over half
the time I go in. Federal and Winchester .40 cal in stock too half of the time.
380 occasionally. 38 special seems to be in stock more now also.

California is a rough state to be a pro gun person. Move to Arizona Butcherboy. We
are a gun friendly state. You can find a FFL here to out of state transfers
as cheap as $15. Conceal carry easy to get. Ammo at WalMart.

We live in America ronpaul, a capitalist economy and a democratic-republic. WalMart (the Walton family) has provided a means for many in this world to raise their standard of living...manufacturers, laborers and consumers alike. No other government, corporation, or business has had a more positive affect on people worldwide. Additionally, they are the most philanthropic family in the history of human civilizaton.

ronpaul said: bigfathead said: what...WalMart is 50 dollars for 250 of american made 9mm ammo....
What do the Waltons have to do with any of this?

Has anyone found good prices on .40 S&W & .40 S&W frangible ammo?

dafish said: WalMart's here in Arizona have Federal 115gr fmj around $9.47 a box over half

California is a rough state to be a pro gun person. Move to Arizona Butcherboy. We

I am looking at Sun City Grand Or Sun City Festival....

dafish said: WalMart's here in Arizona have Federal 115gr fmj around $9.47 a box over half

I was in Scottsdale two months ago, and I walked into a Wal-Mart because I had forgotten a couple of things for my dob kit. While I was in there, I was stunned to find two dozen boxes of the Winchester 100 count 9mm ammo. There was no .380 to be had, but the clerk said they typically get some every other week or so. The last time my Wal-Mart in Chesterfield, MO has .380 was last February.

Butcherboy said: bigfathead said: what...WalMart is 50 dollars for 250 of american made 9mm ammo....

Fix you link so it will go to your ammo deal.
I cant find any 9mm ammo in all of 2009 at WalMart in Nor/California
Also it is nice to see WalMart sell something made in USA

I recently bought 4 of the 250rds boxes of the UMC 9mm from Wallyworld for $50 each. They had 10 boxes in stock when I left. The next day I went back to get some for my Brother and it was all gone so I sold him 2 of the boxes for what I paid.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014