• filter:
  • 1123124125126 127
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Check out our The Ultimate Guide to Shopping (and saving!) at Kohl's.

Current Coupons and Offers: - Note: You can now stack four coupons per order! Sitewide % off coupons do not stack with each other.
2-Day Sale (exp 2/10) - stack with 15% off sitewide (SNOWMAN15) or 20% off $75 (SNOWMAN20),

Valentine's Day gift sale
60% off fine jewelry and silver jewelry
Home Sale

Gold Star Clearance Event - Up to 75% off + extra 20% off - new items added

Department specific (these stack with sitewide % off coupons):

Kohl's Charge:
n/a

Non Kohl's Charge:
SNOWMAN15 - 15% off (exp 2/10)
SNOWMAN20 - 20% off $75+ (exp 2/10)
SAVELC3 - 15% off $100 (exp 12/31)
UR15OFF - 15% off $100 (exp 12/31)
SAVEVS4 - 10% off $75 (exp 12/31)
CATCH15OFF - 15% off $100 (exp 12/31)

Shipping Offers:
Free shipping with $75 order.

Kohl's Cash:
Earn $10 Kohl's Cash for every $50 spent -
Earn it 1/29 - 2/7, spend it 2/8 - 2/17
Earn it 2/11 - 2/17, spend it 2/18 - 2/29

Today's Deals - coupons, promos, free gifts with purchase and more.

Brand exclusions for coupons

Clearance low to high

Upcoming codes:
LOVE30 - 30% off with Kohl's Charge (2/11 - 2/21)
FEB4FREE - Free shipping with Kohl's Charge (2/11 - 2/21)
VDAYJEWELRY - $15 off $75 jewelry and watch purchase (2/11 - 2/15)
BABYLOVE10 - $10 off $30 baby, toddler and maternity clothing and select baby gear (2/11 - 2/21)
MENSBASIC10 - $10 off $40 men's basics order (2/11 - 2/21)

rated:
Can someone post a scan of the 30% off

rated:
I want to purchase some items that I almost bought a couple of weeks ago that are now on clearance. However, I would love to buy them using the 30% off and free shipping. What time zone does the Kohl's website acknowledge so I can apply all the coupons possible right when the coupons are applicable?

rated:
overclock said:   I want to purchase some items that I almost bought a couple of weeks ago that are now on clearance. However, I would love to buy them using the 30% off and free shipping. What time zone does the Kohl's website acknowledge so I can apply all the coupons possible right when the coupons are applicable?
  I think it's CT.

rated:
I was able to apply the coupons at 11:00 PM Central time.  I was too busy to try earlier. 

BTW, the coupon is MENBASIC10, no "S" between the "N" and "B" letters.

rated:
Can someone scan image of 30% I don't have a smart phone

rated:
Check out our The Ultimate Guide to Shopping (and saving!) at Kohl's

Current Coupons and Offers: - Note: You can now stack four coupons per order! Sitewide % off coupons do not stack with each other.

3-Day Doorbuster deals + 30% off and FS with Kohl's Charge. Earn $10 in Kohl's Cash for every $50 you spend, and stack with department coupons below.

Valentine's Day gift sale 
60% off fine jewelry and silver jewelry 
Home Sale 

Gold Star Clearance Event - Up to 75% off + extra 20% off 

VDAYJEWELRY - $15 off $75 jewelry and watch purchase (exp 2/15)
BABYSALE10 - $10 off $30 baby, toddler and maternity clothing and select baby gear (exp 2/21)
MENBASIC10 - $10 off $40 men's basics order (exp 2/21)

Kohl's Charge:
LOVE30 - 30% off with Kohl's Charge (exp 2/21) - Scan for in store use YMMV. Thanks barbEdullard
FEB4FREE - Free shipping with Kohl's Charge (exp 2/21)

Non Kohl's Charge:
REDROSES - 15% off (exp 2/15)

Shipping Offers:

Kohl's Cash:

Clearance low to high 

Upcoming codes:
N/A

rated:
Say you purchase somethings and end up with Kohls cash.
1) Does the Kohls cash have a time limit for using it?
2) What if you end up returning the item on which you received Kohls cash, does Kohls come back and take the Kohls Cash Back?

rated:
southpaw0 said:   Say you purchase somethings and end up with Kohls cash.
1) Does the Kohls cash have a time limit for using it?
2) What if you end up returning the item on which you received Kohls cash, does Kohls come back and take the Kohls Cash Back

1) Yes, there is a time limit for using it.  Although some stores may let you use it up to a week after the expiration date.  Depends on the CSR you get when you check out.  But online is a no go.
2)  If you return something that you used Kohl's cash during the transaction then the return value is the proportional amount of the discount to the price.  If you can, try breaking the purchase up into multiple transactions and use the Kohl's cash on what you know you will or are most likely to keep. 

rated:
overclock said:   
southpaw0 said:   Say you purchase somethings and end up with Kohls cash.
1) Does the Kohls cash have a time limit for using it?
2) What if you end up returning the item on which you received Kohls cash, does Kohls come back and take the Kohls Cash Back

1) Yes, there is a time limit for using it.  Although some stores may let you use it up to a week after the expiration date.  Depends on the CSR you get when you check out.  But online is a no go.
2)  If you return something that you used Kohl's cash during the transaction then the return value is the proportional amount of the discount to the price.  If you can, try breaking the purchase up into multiple transactions and use the Kohl's cash on what you know you will or are most likely to keep. 

Thanks for replying.

But what happens if you return the item on which you received the Kohls cash. For example, I buy a pair of shoes worth $50 online on which I receive $10 in Kohls cash, which I end up using to purchase something else. Days later, when I get the shoes and they do not fit, and I return them. Is the $10 Kohls cash taken back at that time? Thanks!

rated:
From https://cs.kohls.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/125/~/kohl’s-cash%2Frewards-and-returns

Are you returning merchandise that was purchased with Kohl’s Cash?

If you are making a return or price adjustment on an item you bought with Kohl's Cash®, the value of the Kohl's Cash® coupon will be returned as a Kohl's Merchandise Credit.

rated:
overclock said:   From https://cs.kohls.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/125/~/kohl’s-cash%2...

Are you returning merchandise that was purchased with Kohl’s Cash?

If you are making a return or price adjustment on an item you bought with Kohl's Cash®, the value of the Kohl's Cash® coupon will be returned as a Kohl's Merchandise Credit.

ok, thanks

rated:
Check out our The Ultimate Guide to Shopping (and saving!) at Kohl's.

3-Day Doorbuster deals + 30% off and FS with Kohl's Charge. Earn $10 in Kohl's Cash for every $50 you spend, and stack with department coupons below.
Buy online for pickup for Valentine's Day!

Gold Star Clearance Event - Up to 75% off + extra 20% off

VDAYJEWELRY - $15 off $75 jewelry and watch purchase (exp 2/15)
BABYSALE10 - $10 off $30 baby, toddler and maternity clothing and select baby gear (exp 2/21)
MENBASIC10 - $10 off $40 men's basics order (exp 2/21)

Kohl's Charge:
LOVE30 - 30% off with Kohl's Charge (exp 2/21) - Scan for in store use YMMV. Thanks barbEdullard
FEB4FREE - Free shipping with Kohl's Charge (exp 2/21)

Non Kohl's Charge:
REDROSES - 15% off (exp 2/15)

Shipping Offers:

Kohl's Cash:

Clearance low to high

Upcoming codes:
N/A

rated:
Alternative to the scan is add the coupon to the wallet in the Kohl's app. Used the 30% coupon today doing just that.

Another way to save a slick $10 is to do the Discover Deals trick. Login to your Discover account, go to Discover Deals, start typing Kohl's and choose the option that does not say online. A $10/$30 coupon code will be your prize. Rumor has it that it will work on any purchase over $10. Works like Kohl's Cash.

rated:
BABYLOVE10 - $10 off $30 baby, toddler and maternity clothing and select baby gear (exp 2/21)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1123124125126 127
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016