• filter:
  • 133 34 353637113
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
FYI-If you have a discover card watch for a father's day mailer. I got a coupon for $10 off a $30 Kohls purchase valid in store only. Just thought I'd put out a heads up in case someone might miss it.

rated:
Ilovebargains said:   FYI-If you have a discover card watch for a father's day mailer. I got a coupon for $10 off a $30 Kohls purchase valid in store only. Just thought I'd put out a heads up in case someone might miss it.This came with your Discover bill?

rated:
Logician1313 said:   Rcm1959 said:   I was given this address by robby69 but I don't see deals being posted. I went back a few pages and only found a couple. Does no one post good buys here?

Many of the current codes get posted in the OP's post and the quick summary here.

OK, ty I was under the impression that someone listed great buys here and that I should post mine here too. Appreciate the heads up.

rated:
aarzi said:   Why don't you ask robby69?

He just said it was the Kohl's forum so I mistook what he meant.

rated:
Hey guys, do any of you know how to search for best Khols deals. This thread has been rather inactive in posting these for a while now - Thanks!

rated:
Thush said:   Hey guys, do any of you know how to search for best Khols deals.

Link

rated:
ty logician1313

rated:
Thanks to (MISTERCHEAP)
Kohl's Cash is back 5/27-30.

MAY15MVC
15% off code with Kohls Charge (exp. 6/9)

NEW4217
10% w/o Kohls Charge (exp. 5/31)

rated:
Is there anyone here in Troy, MI? For some reason Kohl's sent me a one-time use $ off to use in-store only at the newly remodeled store there. I am in Oregon - go figure!

I will send it to first person who reply's in this thread that they can use it. Coupon is marked as Troy only, so do not waste it if you are not there.

rated:
cjtrue said:   Is there anyone here in Troy, MI? For some reason Kohl's sent me a one-time use $ off to use in-store only at the newly remodeled store there. I am in Oregon - go figure!

I will send it to first person who reply's in this thread that they can use it. Coupon is marked as Troy only, so do not waste it if you are not there.

It will work in any store....

rated:

rated:
Sorry I didn't respond sooner. Coupon wasn't with bill. It came like a foldover postcard mailer for father's day.

rated:
anything new lately?

rated:
Ilovebargains said:   Sorry I didn't respond sooner. Coupon wasn't with bill. It came like a foldover postcard mailer for father's day.

Not a problem. The wife did get a fold over thing from them but shredded it before you posted this. Who knows if it was in it or not? I think I liked the old shredder better it only took 5 sheets and this one takes up to 24 or something like that so we don't always open things like we should. Guess we will now.

rated:
DeDino said:   anything new lately?I haven't seen anything on here and some of the coupons are expired on the front page. Looks like all has given up on it. Very Sad!

rated:
Rcm1959 said:   DeDino said:   anything new lately?I haven't seen anything on here and some of the coupons are expired on the front page. Looks like all has given up on it. Very Sad!

Wait...you just joined FW, right? Maybe one of the reasons this thread is dying is because so many people lurk but don't contribute? Also, there are many people who have used information from this thread yet have chosen not to reciprocate. Hard to keep a thread going that way.

Just a thought....

rated:
uafgrad said:   Rcm1959 said:   DeDino said:   anything new lately?I haven't seen anything on here and some of the coupons are expired on the front page. Looks like all has given up on it. Very Sad!

Wait...you just joined FW, right? Maybe one of the reasons this thread is dying is because so many people lurk but don't contribute? Also, there are many people who have used information from this thread yet have chosen not to reciprocate. Hard to keep a thread going that way.

Just a thought....

From what I remember going back and looking for posts you are right in that thinking. I just found Fat Wallet due to the wife’s friend telling her she could find codes on here and pointed her to another site. I did further checking and came across this site and signed up to see what it had to offer. My wife has found deals due to always thinking on purchases before actually buying them and I did post some on here just not in this section. My wife knows how to shop on the internet and loves it but refuses to learn to do much else on the internet and my time is limited so only being able to post one item at a time sucks my time away or there would have been far more posts from me. A guy mentioned this section in one of my posts in response to another’s comment and posted the link. I believe all stores have hidden treasures to be found and with a free opportunity as this site offers to share your finds that people could use it not only to benefit their lives, the lives of others but also to boost the economy. It appears that many are interested in finding good deals and with more participation any given store could be well represented on this site.

rated:
uafgrad said:   yet have chosen not to reciprocate. Hard to keep a thread going that way.

Yes, I agree with you, Kapitan.

IMHO, there's also another factor that some people may have their own agenda in participation. This used to be such a great thread.

Thanks for all you've done, Kapitan!

rated:
FUN4U75
Free standard shipping w/ $75+ order (exp 6/01)

SAVE15AC
15% off on purchases of $100+ (exp ?)

SMS8955
10% off for all new customers (exp. 6/04)

rated:
I don't understand all the PUNS on here so it is tough knowing what one is saying. Is there a thread that tells us what they are?
Like when DeDino said IMHO

rated:
Rcm1959 said:   I don't understand all the PUNS on here so it is tough knowing what one is saying. Is there a thread that tells us what they are?

IMHO=in my humble opinion.

HERE is a full list.

rated:
DOCKERS15
15% off Docker's Apparel for Men online (exp. 6/26)

Printable*
Save an extra $5 on Docker's Apparel for Men in-store (thanks to templeboy)

rated:
BIG upgrade! Check your scans!

rated:
uafgrad said:   BIG upgrade! Check your scans!

uafgrad, Glad I didn't take the time and list more of those items. they changed prices and took the b1g1 for $1 off last night. they raised the
price on the stand etc. do they do this sort of thing often? one price one night and next day different? ty for teaching me along with the
others. that is a lot of work!

rated:
uafgrad said:   Rcm1959 said:   I don't understand all the PUNS on here so it is tough knowing what one is saying. Is there a thread that tells us what they are?

IMHO=in my humble opinion.

HERE is a full list.

ty very much! I don't see me using many of them but i can at least check the list that I did save to see what people are saying!

rated:
Rcm1959 said:   uafgrad said:   BIG upgrade! Check your scans!

uafgrad, Glad I didn't take the time and list more of those items. they changed prices and took the b1g1 for $1 off last night. they raised the
price on the stand etc. do they do this sort of thing often? one price one night and next day different? ty for teaching me along with the
others. that is a lot of work!

Kohl's does this quite a bit. Always buy when you see a good price, because the next day it may very well be different. Yesterday there were hundreds of items in the 78% off list (kitchen items and furniture for example, like the music cabinet you posted....there were actually hundreds of items just like that) that only lasted a very, very short time (less than a few hours on some). Unfortunately also a lot of the items that were 80% off went up in price, so it wasn't just the 'odd' percentage off items that went back up. Today I see a lot of items that came BIS (items I haven't seen in a very long time), so they are definitely doing inventory or something.

rated:
DADSDAY30 for 30% off June 8-June 15

rated:
uafgrad said:   DADSDAY30 for 30% off June 8-June 15You beat me to posting this! At least it got posted.
I really don't understand what happened last night, so many offers for $1 something and dang they went up up up. only wish last night
we had young children to buy for ... you mean they had more furniture? I didn't see anything listed today that the ole lady didn't
find yesterday. some she found sold out and never made it to clearance.

rated:
Rcm1959 said:   uafgrad said:   DADSDAY30 for 30% off June 8-June 15You beat me to posting this! At least it got posted.
I really don't understand what happened last night, so many offers for $1 something and dang they went up up up. only wish last night
we had young children to buy for ... you mean they had more furniture? I didn't see anything listed today that the ole lady didn't

How come your ole lady doesn't post?

rated:
Kaptain - Do you have free shipping code?

rated:
uafgrad said:   DADSDAY30 for 30% off June 8-June 15

Does this require a Kohls charge card?

rated:
rogun said:   uafgrad said:   DADSDAY30 for 30% off June 8-June 15

Yes.

rated:
uafgrad said:   rogun said:   uafgrad said:   DADSDAY30 for 30% off June 8-June 15

Yes.

Wow you're fast.

Thanks!

rated:
uafgrad said:   Rcm1959 said:   uafgrad said:   DADSDAY30 for 30% off June 8-June 15You beat me to posting this! At least it got posted.

How come your ole lady doesn't post?

She has no desire to learn how to post but ask me to due to her taking a few coupons.
We believe in the “Golden Rule” “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”
so if she takes she give back more. Srry it took so long to answer had to get the hay
up before the rain. We are no young chicks anymore met her in 59 at the ripe ole age of 12.
Long story how we came to have a computer etc. when I have more time and if I think of it
I will send you a message. Take care Ok company shortly for dinner.

rated:
Some great deals for Kohl's Charge Card holders now, since the 30% off (DADSDAY30) stacks with this free shipping coupon FREE4MVC (free shipping on any purchase).

Here's the clearance link again, so we can find some good deals while the stacking is possible and share them:

Kohl's Clearance Items
(Thanks UAFGRAD!)

I liked this:
Chaps Home Montego Bay Reversible Comforter Set in Full.
It comes with a reversible comforter, bedskirt, and two pillow shams for $73.45 after both coupons (reg. $329.99)

rated:

rated:

Griddle (14.83kB)
Disclaimer
This isn't a clearance item, so I don't know if it belongs in this thread. (I recently saw this item on FW through another vendor for more.)
The Presto Cool Touch electric Griddle is on sale for $19.99 ($13.99 AC!), a good price!

rated:

hats (4.36kB)
Disclaimer
Adidas Mesh Flex Fit Baseball Cap (Various College Football Teams) - $4.80 + Shipping (or $3.36 Shipped AC)

Teams on clearance include Indiana, Louisville, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Michigan, Notre Dame, and Kansas.

rated:

frog (27.95kB)
Disclaimer
Just a reminder: still in stock (SCT originally posted on May 20th by Libby4). Thank you Libby!

THIS IS A SCT item!!!
Sign in to your account, add item to bag, save bag, sign out, log back in, and you should see lower price.

Carter's Frog & Floral Pajama Set - Toddler
now $9.60
original $24.00 SCT $1.68 AC
Availability of sizes, colors or styles may vary.
Select Size:
2T
3T
4T

rated:
ljb13 said:   This isn't a clearance item, so I don't know if it belongs in this thread. (I recently saw this item on FW through another vendor for more.)
The Presto Cool Touch electric Griddle is on sale for $19.99 ($13.99 AC!), a good price!

Hey, if it's a really good price, I don't see why you shouldn't add a sale item here. Good deal on that griddle - I have one of these and it's really nice. Made french toast for dinner last night in fact, your post inspired me

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 133 34 353637113
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014