• Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Posts updated again, 1/25

Ads by Google
rated:
uafgrad said: Posts updated again, 1/25

uafgrad, first of all a big thanks for posting this thread and keeping it up to date.

I have a request. Is it possible to separate out deals in few categories like Men, Women, Kids and home? This will make navigating the list easier based on what someone is looking for.

If this is additional work and too much to ask for, just ignore the request and keep up the good work.

Thanks

rated:
Wow, This is by far the longest lost I had every seen....
Thanks OP!!!
Great Job!

rated:
I was able to double dip using FatCash CB and Bing CB. I am not a card-holder but they offer you free shipping if you spend $75 or more. Thanks for the 15% off coupon, which worked like a charm. Overall, I am happy with the purchase. Hopefully the quality of the clothes is good.

Does anybody know if it is possible do a B&M return if the clothes don't fit me right? TIA.

Thanks OP!

rated:
saggydada said: I was able to double dip using FatCash CB and Bing CB. I am not a card-holder but they offer you free shipping if you spend $75 or more. Thanks for the 15% off coupon, which worked like a charm. Overall, I am happy with the purchase. Hopefully the quality of the clothes is good.

Does anybody know if it is possible do a B&M return if the clothes don't fit me right? TIA.

Thanks OP!

Yes, you can return anything at a Kohl's B&M.

rated:
Posts #1 and 2 updated for today!

rated:
Some items have come back in stock since I updated this morning. Added those items to post #1.

rated:
Updated 1/27 with latest in stock items.

rated:
removed

rated:
Posts updated again!

rated:
Updated again!!

rated:
Posts updated again. Let's pray that a huge upgrade is coming soon. We need some new stuff.

rated:
Updated again...

rated:
Thanks for the update.

rated:

rated:
Posts updated again.

rated:
uafgrad said: Posts updated again.Nice effort.
Whenever possible, if you could add a separate post as to what is new/never-before, then that would help the regular visitors to your post.

rated:
winton said: uafgrad said: Posts updated again.Nice effort.
Whenever possible, if you could add a separate post as to what is new/never-before, then that would help the regular visitors to your post.

I can do updates at the end of the day (or even in the mornings when I do the updates) that shows what came BIS or is new (and have done so before), but got very little feedback on that, so stopped doing that. If I were to do that again, it would be at the end of the thread.

So it would work as follows: update post #1 and 2 with a full scan and do a run-down of what is new/BIS on the last post where I state the thread has been updated.

rated:
Thank you! I am hoping that most of my stuff is still available when the Kohls cash begins. That was a lot of work, and I greatly appreciate it.

BTW, SHIP2ME still works for free shipping with $75 or more.

Anyone have a code that works for those of us that don't have a Kohl's credit card?

rated:
ElCheapoWife said: Thank you! I am hoping that most of my stuff is still available when the Kohls cash begins. That was a lot of work, and I greatly appreciate it.

BTW, SHIP2ME still works for free shipping with $75 or more.

Anyone have a code that works for those of us that don't have a Kohl's credit card?

Try these and let us know if they worked:

SHOPNSAVE (Non-Kohls Charge) 15% off
PKS15OFF (Non-Kohls Charge) 15% off $100

rated:

Neither one worked, and I have over $100 in my cart.

rated:
ElCheapoWife said:

Neither one worked, and I have over $100 in my cart.

sv100cbn works for 15% off over $100

rated:
pecanpie said: ElCheapoWife said:

Thank you! It worked!

rated:
pecanpie said:

Thanks Pecan. Will add to post #1.

rated:
uafgrad said: winton said: uafgrad said: Posts updated again.Nice effort.

I can do updates at the end of the day (or even in the mornings when I do the updates) that shows what came BIS or is new (and have done so before), but got very little feedback on that, so stopped doing that. If I were to do that again, it would be at the end of the thread.

So it would work as follows: update post #1 and 2 with a full scan and do a run-down of what is new/BIS on the last post where I state the thread has been updated.
Good ideas.
You might consider putting the "new" at the top of post #1, followed by BIS, followed by what's been there all this time.
Once a day, or even once in two days, ought to be sufficient imho.

rated:
winton said: uafgrad said: winton said: uafgrad said: Posts updated again.Nice effort.

Good ideas.
You might consider putting the "new" at the top of post #1, followed by BIS, followed by what's been there all this time.
Once a day, or even once in two days, ought to be sufficient imho.

I think I am just going to post the BIS/new as a new post at the end of a thread. It takes forever to update post#1 with any kind of changes because of how long it is. Would be much quicker to just do it at the end.

rated:
fair enough.
keep up the good work.

rated:
Thanks for all the great deals!! I just stocked up on birthday presents for the year!! One of my favorite things is the "wearable blanket" for girls. My girls really want a Snuggie (too expensive), but these wearable blankets are adorable and just over $4 with the 15% code and will be great for a little Valentine's Day present for them. The 15% off code and free shipping code worked great for me. Thanks again OP!!

rated:
deleted

rated:
This update of just the new items is a great help. Thanks so much

rated:
cathieski said: This update of just the new items is a great help. Thanks so much

You are very welcome. Added the upgrade items to post #1 as well, since there are so many. Would hate for people to miss out on them.

rated:
deleted

rated:
deleted

rated:
Kohl's Cash is now on!

rated:
What Kohl's Cash?

rated:
Thanks uafgrad! The 15% off code (sv100cbn) still works and the HOME50FREE works for those without a Kohl's credit card, too!

winton- go to Kohls website to check out the info on Kohls cash.

rated:
Thanks! My question was rhetorical. KCash wasn't up when I posted. uafgrad was eagerly early with his post

rated:
Winton, you never know with some people. I'm amazed at the number of people that are either just clueless and/or lazy when they post their questions!

rated:
Posts updated again. Remember, today you get $10 Kohl's Cash for every $50 you spend, and shipping is only $0.99 per item or free with a $50 purchase.

Keep an eye out for updates at the end of this thread during the day.

rated:
Thanks Winton, was 10 cents under $50 with 15% off & I didn't realize it. Guess I get the big Loser L today.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1 2 345101
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014