• filter:
  • 176 77 787980113
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
FEBGIFT20 - 20% off any purchase (exp 2/27)
Free Shipping with $75 Purchase

Kohl's Cash:
Earn $10 for every $50 spent
Earn it 2/13 - 2/18, spend it 2/19 - 3/5
Earn it 3/6 - 3/10, spend it 3/11 - 3/30

40-50% off specials (exp 2/27)
Sonoma life = style tees for women $7.99
Gloria Vanderbuilt Amanda slimming capris $29.99
SO satin trim camis $6.99
Apt 9 polos for men $14.99
Apt 9 Swim separates for women $26.99 or less
Jumping Beans tops and bottoms for boys and girls $7.99
Urban Pipeline shorts for teen guys $24.99

Clearance low-to-high



Minnesota Twins Bear Snowglobe now $3.49 was $34.99 90% off
Wisconsin Badgers Bear Snowglobe now $3.49 was $34.99 90% off
Los Angeles Dodgers Bear Snowglobe now $3.49 was $34.99 90% off
New Orleans Saints Bear Snowglobe now $3.49 was $34.99 90% off
St. Nicholas Square Love, Hope, Joy Thermal Mug now $2.79 was $13.99 80% off
St. Nicholas Square Pinecone 4-pc. Coaster Set now $4.99 was $24.99 80% off
Croft and Barrow Paw Print Microfleece Lounge Pants now $5.20 was $26.00 80% off
Croft and Barrow Holiday Microfleece Lounge Pants now $5.20 was $26.00 80% off
Croft and Barrow Pepper Light Microfleece Lounge Pants now $5.20 was $26.00 80% off
Croft and Barrow Plaid Microfleece Lounge Pants now $5.20 was $26.00 80% off
Croft and Barrow Snowflake Microfleece Lounge Pants now $5.20 was $26.00 80% off
Croft and Barrow Cactus Microfleece Lounge Pants now $5.20 was $26.00 80% off

Croft and Barrow Plaid Microfleece Lounge Pants now $5.20 was $26.00 80% off
Croft and Barrow Marlin Microfleece Lounge Pants now $5.20 was $26.00 80% off
Croft and Barrow Keg Microfleece Lounge Pants now $5.20 was $26.00 80% off
Croft and Barrow Martini Glass Microfleece Lounge Pants now $5.20 was $26.00 80% off
Croft and Barrow Palm Tree Microfleece Lounge Pants now $5.20 was $26.00 80% off
Croft and Barrow Ski and Snowboard Microfleece Lounge Pants now $5.20 was $26.00 80% off
Croft and Barrow Fishing Lure Microfleece Lounge Pants now $5.20 was $26.00 80% off
Croft and Barrow Checked Microfleece Lounge Pants now $5.20 was $26.00 80% off
SO Plush Clog Slippers now $4.80 was $24.00 80% off
Soffe North Carolina Tar Heels Kiss Returner Shark-Bite Tee now $5.20 was $26.00 80% off
Soffe University of North Dakota now $5.20 was $26.00 80% off
Soffe University of Toledo Rockets Football Tee now $5.20 was $26.00 80% off
Soffe Maryland Terrapins Kiss Returner Shark-Bite Tee now $5.20 was $26.00 80% off

Soffe University of Arkansas Love Razorbacks Burnout Tee now $5.20 was $26.00 80% off
Soffe University of Illinois Love Illini Burnout Tee now $5.20 was $26.00 80% off
SONOMA life + style J and K Tools Tee now $4.80 was $24.00 80% off
SONOMA life + style So. Cal. Powers Tee now $4.80 was $24.00 80% off
SONOMA life + style Union Motorcycles Tee now $4.80 was $24.00 80% off
SO Glitter Shine Slip-On Slippers now $4.80 was $24.00 80% off
Mudd Abstract Wolf Hi-Low Tee now $4.80 was $24.00 80% off
Apt. 9 Solid Deluxe Ribbed Layering Tee now $5.39 was $18.00 70% off
Mudd Silver Tone Simulated Crystal and Bead Hoop Earrings now $5.39 was $18.00 70% off
San Diego Chargers Helmet Tee - Boys 4-7 now $5.39 was $18.00 70% off
Kansas City Chiefs Helmet Tee - Boys 4-7 now $5.39 was $18.00 70% off
SO Floral Leggings - Girls 7-16 now $5.39 was $18.00 70% off
SO Foil Leggings - Girls 7-16 now $5.39 was $18.00 70% off

Reebok Carolina Hurricanes Tee - Boys' 4-7 now $5.39 was $18.00 70% off
SO Floral Leggings - Girls 7-16 now $5.39 was $18.00 70% off
Tony Hawk Striped Tee - Toddler now $5.39 was $18.00 70% off
Marc Anthony Solid Modal Boxer Briefs now $5.39 was $18.00 70% off
SO Rhinestud Tuxedo Striped Leggings - Girls 7-16 now $5.39 was $18.00 70% off
SO Zori Abstract Flip-Flops now $5.39 was $18.00 70% off
SO Faux-Suede Flip-Flops now $5.39 was $18.00 70% off
Angry Birds Crushing Tee - Boys' 8-20 now $5.39 was $18.00 70% off
SONOMA life + style Plaid Taffeta Scooter - Baby now $5.39 was $18.00 70% off
SO Foil Smiley Face Leggings - Girls 7-16 now $5.39 was $18.00 70% off

rated:

rated:

rated:
IrfanPathan said:   sure..free is always good

I hate to buy stuff and then go return in store..
aarzi said:   IrfanPathan said:   damn Kohls! cant you send out a free s/h code with no minimum ?I guess then you would like lollipops with that.
Or pistas.
If that's the case, then pay for shipping. Stop hating on Kohl's and damning them.

rated:
Llilith said:   FEB20GIFT - 20% off any purchase (exp 2/27)
Free Shipping with $75 Purchase


The 20% off coupon is FEBGIFT20

rated:
mp3truck said:   Llilith said:   FEB20GIFT - 20% off any purchase (exp 2/27)
Free Shipping with $75 Purchase


The 20% off coupon is FEBGIFT20


Oops! Thanks, I've updated it.

rated:

rated:
Does anyone know when the next 30% coupon will come out?

rated:
mathuntcollectibles said:   Does anyone know when the next 30% coupon will come out?

My guess is that we'll see one in March, though I haven't seen any exact dates yet.

rated:
FEBGIFT20 - 20% off any purchase (exp 2/27)
Free Shipping with $75 Purchase

Kohl's Cash:
Earn $10 for every $50 spent
Earn it 2/13 - 2/18, spend it 2/19 - 3/5
Earn it 3/6 - 3/10, spend it 3/11 - 3/30

40-50% off specials (exp 2/27)
Sonoma life = style tees for women $7.99
Gloria Vanderbuilt Amanda slimming capris $29.99
SO satin trim camis $6.99
Apt 9 polos for men $14.99
Apt 9 Swim separates for women $26.99 or less
Jumping Beans tops and bottoms for boys and girls $7.99
Urban Pipeline shorts for teen guys $24.99

Clearance low-to-high



St. Nicholas Square Warm Wishes Placemat now $0.79 was $7.99 90% off
St. Nicholas Square Cardinal Placemat now $0.79 was $7.99 90% off
St. Nicholas Square Cowboy Boot Placemat now $0.79 was $7.99 90% off
St. Nicholas Square Monogram Plaid Stocking now $1.69 was $16.99 90% off
Nevada Wolf Pack Plush Santa Ornament now $1.69 was $16.99 90% off
Utah Utes Piggy Bank Ornament now $1.69 was $16.99 90% off
Miami Marlins Sock Monkey Ornament now $1.69 was $16.99 90% off
Topperscot Arizona Cardinals Snowman Ornament now $1.69 was $16.99 90% off
Maryland Terrapins Train Ornament now $1.69 was $16.99 90% off
Oregon State Beavers Plush Dog now $2.99 was $29.99 90% off
Washington Redskins Nutcracker Christmas Countdown Calendar now $3.49 was $34.99 90% off

Auburn Tigers Bear Snowglobe now $3.49 was $34.99 90% off
Ohio State Buckeyes Bear Snowglobe now $3.49 was $34.99 90% off
OshKosh B'gosh Jeggings - Girls 4-6x now $2.80 was $28.00 90% off
St. Nicholas Square Tree Lot Thermal Mug now $2.79 was $13.99 80% off
Jumping Beans Printed Leggings - Girls 4-7 now $3.20 was $16.00 80% off
Unfoldz Lil Helper Crew Tee - Men now $4.00 was $20.00 80% off
Unfoldz Giver Crew Tee - Men now $4.00 was $20.00 80% off
Rock and Republic Gold Tone Textured Crown Fringe Drop Earrings now $4.00 was $20.00 80% off
Croft and Barrow Essential Printed Mockneck Top now $4.00 was $20.00 80% off
Rock and Republic Gold Tone Simulated Crystal Spike Linear Drop Earrings now $4.00 was $20.00 80% off

Rock and Republic Gold Tone Studded C-Hoop Earrings now $4.80 was $24.00 80% off
Hello Kitty I'm Magic Tee - Toddler now $3.60 was $18.00 80% off
SONOMA life + style Crown Eagle Whiskey Tee now $4.80 was $24.00 80% off
Maidenform Lace-Trim Ruched Cheeky Panty now $3.00 was $10.00 70% off
SO Zigzag Stripe Convertible Flip Gloves now $3.00 was $10.00 70% off
2-pk. Multistriped Crew Socks now $3.00 was $10.00 70% off
SO Striped Convertible Flip Gloves now $3.00 was $10.00 70% off
SO OMG and LOL Convertible Flip Gloves now $3.00 was $10.00 70% off
PS Studio 2-pk. Fairisle Crew Socks now $3.00 was $10.00 70% off

Apt. 9 Textured Floral Over-The-Knee Socks now $3.00 was $10.00 70% off
Apt. 9 Cable Pointelle Over-The-Knee Socks now $3.00 was $10.00 70% off
Pink Cookie Solid and Dot 2-pk. Cozy Socks - Girls now $3.00 was $10.00 70% off
SO Stop and Go Convertible Flip Gloves now $3.00 was $10.00 70% off
2-pk. Snowflake Crew Socks now $3.00 was $10.00 70% off
The Simpsons 2-pk. Homer Simpson Gone Greek Crew Socks now $3.00 was $10.00 70% off
PS Studio 2-pk. Martini Glass Crew Socks now $3.00 was $10.00 70% off
SO Crewneck Tee now $4.20 was $14.00 70% off
Jumping Beans Solid Tee - Girls 4-7 now $4.80 was $16.00 70% off
Jumping Beans My Christmas Wish List Tee - Girls 4-7 now $4.80 was $16.00 70% off
SONOMA life + style Floral Tee now $4.50 was $15.00 70% off
Jumping Beans Applique Tee - Toddler now $3.60 was $12.00 70% off
Jelly Belly Very Cherry Bubble Bath now $3.60 was $12.00 70% off

rated:

rated:
Llilith said:   mathuntcollectibles said:   Does anyone know when the next 30% coupon will come out?

My guess is that we'll see one in March, though I haven't seen any exact dates yet.


There will be 2 in March.

rated:
uafgrad said:   Llilith said:   mathuntcollectibles said:   Does anyone know when the next 30% coupon will come out?

My guess is that we'll see one in March, though I haven't seen any exact dates yet.


There will be 2 in March.


[miss you]

rated:
gizmo said:   uafgrad said:   Llilith said:   mathuntcollectibles said:   Does anyone know when the next 30% coupon will come out?

My guess is that we'll see one in March, though I haven't seen any exact dates yet.


There will be 2 in March.


[miss you]


You are doing such a GREAT job!!

rated:
uafgrad said:   gizmo said:   uafgrad said:   Llilith said:   mathuntcollectibles said:   Does anyone know when the next 30% coupon will come out?

My guess is that we'll see one in March, though I haven't seen any exact dates yet.


There will be 2 in March.


[miss you]


You are doing such a GREAT job!!


thanks but by far not even remotely close to uaf skills :p

rated:
That is the best post I've seen. Awesome, thank you!

rated:
uafgrad said:   gizmo said:   uafgrad said:   Llilith said:   mathuntcollectibles said:   Does anyone know when the next 30% coupon will come out?

My guess is that we'll see one in March, though I haven't seen any exact dates yet.


There will be 2 in March.


[miss you]


You are doing such a GREAT job!!
He is, yes. But both of us know he does not have access to the hidden deals. He posts what any non-lazy person can find on their own. Helpful? Sure! But....

Food for thought: perhaps all the persons who rubbed you the wrong way are long gone. Even if they aren't, since you are still here, I don't see any reason why you can't contribute like you used to. Goodwill is a rare thing to receive these days, and you used to get it in abundance. Without being mushy or sentimental about it, whenever I remember the days you were of a personal help to me, I send prayers and good wishes towards you.

rated:
Kohls 15% off code LAMB exp. 3/3

rated:
Miss you too UAFGRAD !

rated:
Free Shipping with $75 Purchase

$5 off $25 In Store Coupon (exp 3/3)

LAMB - 15% off any purchase (exp 3/3)

Kohl's Cash:
Earn $10 for every $50 spent
Earn it 2/13 - 2/18, spend it 2/19 - 3/5
Earn it 3/6 - 3/10, spend it 3/11 - 3/30

Clearance low-to-high - there is nothing showing in clearance right now. Maybe a big upgrade is coming?

I got these candles during the last 30% off, they are even cheaper now:

St. Nicholas Square Sparkling Amber 3x4 Metallic Beaded Pillar Candle now $1.29, was $12.99 90% off
St. Nicholas Square Sparkling Amber 3x6 Metallic Beaded Pillar Candle now $1.59, was $15.99 90% off

rated:
Clearance is back, but not much new. Here are a few deals:

St. Nicholas Square Joy to the World 4-pc. Coaster Set now $2.49 was $24.99 90% off
Especially For You Gift Card Tin now $0.59 was $2.99 80% off
St. Nicholas Square The Girls 4 x 6 Frame now $2.99 was $14.99 80% off
Rock and Republic Gold Tone Stud Earrings now $2.40 was $12.00 80% off
Jumping Beans Mock-Layer Reindeer Dog Tee - Baby now $2.40 was $12.00 80% off
Soffe Mesh Shorts now $2.99 was $9.99 70% off
Apt. 9 Ruched Top Over-The-Knee Socks now $3.00 was $10.00 70% off
Keds 2-pk. Glittery and Solid Tights now $3.00 was $10.00 70% off
Maidenform Lace Cheeky Panty now $3.00 was $10.00 70% off
Vanity Fair Seamless Bikini Panty - 18211 now $2.85 was $9.50 70% off
SO Lace-Back Hipster now $2.40 was $8.00 70% off
SO Lace-Back Hipster now $2.40 was $8.00 70% off
SO Lace-Trim Hipster now $2.40 was $8.00 70% off
SO Graphic Boyshorts now $2.40 was $8.00 70% off
SO Chenille Magic Gloves now $1.80 was $6.00 70% off
2-pk. Multistriped Crew Socks now $3.00 was $10.00 70% off
SO Skull Convertible Flip Gloves now $3.00 was $10.00 70% off
2-pk. Argyle Crew Socks now $3.00 was $10.00 70% off

rated:
aarzi said:   He is, yes. But both of us know he does not have access to the hidden deals

She. :p and yeah, obviously no hidden deals from me

rated:
Sneaker deals for the small-footed females - or girls

FILA® Trexa Lite Running Shoes - Women now $17.99 original $59.99
Select Size: 5/5.5/6

Skechers Gratis Purestreet Wide Athletic Shoes - Women now $17.99 original $59.99
Select Size: 5 WIDE / 5.5 WIDE

Skechers Gratis Purestreet Athletic Shoes - Women now $17.99 original $59.99
Select Size: 5 / 5.5

Vans Kendall Skate Shoes - Women now $16.49 original $54.99
Select Size: 6

Vans Aubree Skate Shoes - Women now $16.49 original $54.99
Select Size: 5 / 5.5

adidas Duramo 4 Running Shoes - Women now $19.49 original $64.99
Size 5

adidas Duramo 4 Running Shoes - Women (teal) now $19.49 original $64.99
Size 5

FILA® Thunderstruck Running Shoes - Women now $19.49 original $64.99
Size 6

Skechers Attract Work Shoes - Women now $22.49 original $74.99
Select Size: 6 / 6.5

rated:

rated:

image (147.15kB)
Disclaimer
Vans Loris Skate Shoes - Women now $14.99 original $49.99
Select Color: Black / Purple
Select Size:
5
5.5
8
8.5
9
9.5

rated:
Hi,

Kohl's used to have promotions during which shipping would cost $1 per item. I remember I took EXTENSIVE advantage of it last year.

(I understand Kohl's still offers free shipping to its cardmembers once or twice a month, and although I have been tempted to apply for Kohl's charge for free shipping and 30% off offer, I really don't think I should break my resolve not to have any kind of credit card.)

Does anyone have any idea whether the folks at Kohl's plan to have $1 shipping per item promotion any more?

Thanks

rated:
gizmo said:   aarzi said:   He is, yes. But both of us know he does not have access to the hidden deals

She. :p and yeah, obviously no hidden deals from me
Disagree. I think he is a he.

rated:
FrugalandImpulsive said:   Kohl's used to have promotions during which shipping would cost $1 per item. I remember I took EXTENSIVE advantage of it last year....
I really don't think I should break my resolve not to have any kind of credit card.)
And you used to pay for this EXTENSIVE advantage how?

rated:
aarzi said:   FrugalandImpulsive said:   Kohl's used to have promotions during which shipping would cost $1 per item. I remember I took EXTENSIVE advantage of it last year....
I really don't think I should break my resolve not to have any kind of credit card.)
And you used to pay for this EXTENSIVE advantage how?


Err, there's something called a debit card as well. You don't always need a credit card to shop online.

rated:
Ask a friend to let you use their KCard number. At checkout, you can pay with your debit card or with gift cards, and take advantage of all the specials.

rated:
aarzi said:   gizmo said:   aarzi said:   He is, yes. But both of us know he does not have access to the hidden deals

She. :p and yeah, obviously no hidden deals from me
Disagree. I think he is a he.


He is a he. Me is a she

rated:
FrugalandImpulsive said:   aarzi said:   FrugalandImpulsive said:   Kohl's used to have promotions during which shipping would cost $1 per item. I remember I took EXTENSIVE advantage of it last year....
I really don't think I should break my resolve not to have any kind of credit card.)
And you used to pay for this EXTENSIVE advantage how?


Err, there's something called a debit card as well. You don't always need a credit card to shop online.


I get what you're saying, but if you do shop at Kohls a lot, it is more than worth having their card. Aside from the various free shipping offers, the 30% is another big advantage. Anyway, I'm sure you know. But I totally forgot about the days of $1 shipping per item. I can't even remember the last time they did that so I think it's safe to say that offer is long dead. And yes, it did come in handy at times of no free-shipping. Other times it was worse because it was cheaper to use their priority if you wanted to order a lot of items. I don't think they had the free shipping w/ $75 at that time.

If you have a B&M nearby, you can go use their kiosk to get free shipping.

rated:
gizmo said:   aarzi said:   gizmo said:   aarzi said:   He is, yes. But both of us know he does not have access to the hidden deals

She. :p and yeah, obviously no hidden deals from me
Disagree. I think he is a he.


He is a he. Me is a she
I think you are mistaken....

rated:
gizmo said:   FrugalandImpulsive said:   aarzi said:   FrugalandImpulsive said:   Kohl's used to have promotions during which shipping would cost $1 per item. I remember I took EXTENSIVE advantage of it last year....
I really don't think I should break my resolve not to have any kind of credit card.)
And you used to pay for this EXTENSIVE advantage how?


Err, there's something called a debit card as well. You don't always need a credit card to shop online.


I get what you're saying, but if you do shop at Kohls a lot, it is more than worth having their card. Aside from the various free shipping offers, the 30% is another big advantage. Anyway, I'm sure you know. But I totally forgot about the days of $1 shipping per item. I can't even remember the last time they did that so I think it's safe to say that offer is long dead. And yes, it did come in handy at times of no free-shipping. Other times it was worse because it was cheaper to use their priority if you wanted to order a lot of items. I don't think they had the free shipping w/ $75 at that time.

If you have a B&M nearby, you can go use their kiosk to get free shipping.
FrugalandImpulsive might be Frugal and Impulsive. Or might have other reasons not to want a credit card. Aversion to interest... bad credit... prone to losses... spousal abuse...

AFAIK, kiosks don't offer the opportunity to buy clearance items.

rated:
aarzi said:   gizmo said:   aarzi said:   gizmo said:   aarzi said:   He is, yes. But both of us know he does not have access to the hidden deals

She. :p and yeah, obviously no hidden deals from me
Disagree. I think he is a he.


He is a he. Me is a she
I think you are mistaken....


I'm confused enough in life, but that part I am sure of

rated:
aarzi said:   gizmo said:   FrugalandImpulsive said:   aarzi said:   FrugalandImpulsive said:   Kohl's used to have promotions during which shipping would cost $1 per item. I remember I took EXTENSIVE advantage of it last year....
I really don't think I should break my resolve not to have any kind of credit card.)
And you used to pay for this EXTENSIVE advantage how?


Err, there's something called a debit card as well. You don't always need a credit card to shop online.


I get what you're saying, but if you do shop at Kohls a lot, it is more than worth having their card. Aside from the various free shipping offers, the 30% is another big advantage. Anyway, I'm sure you know. But I totally forgot about the days of $1 shipping per item. I can't even remember the last time they did that so I think it's safe to say that offer is long dead. And yes, it did come in handy at times of no free-shipping. Other times it was worse because it was cheaper to use their priority if you wanted to order a lot of items. I don't think they had the free shipping w/ $75 at that time.

If you have a B&M nearby, you can go use their kiosk to get free shipping.
FrugalandImpulsive might be Frugal and Impulsive. Or might have other reasons not to want a credit card. Aversion to interest... bad credit... prone to losses... spousal abuse...

AFAIK, kiosks don't offer the opportunity to buy clearance items.


kiosks are the same as .com so sometimes it's worth a quick trip to avoid buy & return for FS (well for me anyway, it's only 5 minutes).
But yeah frugalandimpulsive having NO cards is bad also (not getting into any personal info lol), I know there's other ways to have credit but sometimes you just gotta think of cards like a cash card and pay them every time you charge (take advantage of deals/points/whatever it may be; but pay as you go instead of waiting for the bill)
/FWFinance off :p

rated:

rated:
gizmo said:   aarzi said:   gizmo said:   aarzi said:   gizmo said:   aarzi said:   He is, yes. But both of us know he does not have access to the hidden deals

She. :p and yeah, obviously no hidden deals from me
Disagree. I think he is a he.


He is a he. Me is a she
I think you are mistaken....


I'm confused enough in life, but that part I am sure of
Tell me about it! My life is one long string of confusion.

As for the other thing, proof is in the pudding. If you live anywhere near ND, I might want to check to make sure.

rated:
gizmo said:   aarzi said:   gizmo said:   FrugalandImpulsive said:   aarzi said:   FrugalandImpulsive said:   Kohl's used to have promotions during which shipping would cost $1 per item. I remember I took EXTENSIVE advantage of it last year....
I really don't think I should break my resolve not to have any kind of credit card.)
And you used to pay for this EXTENSIVE advantage how?


Err, there's something called a debit card as well. You don't always need a credit card to shop online.


I get what you're saying, but if you do shop at Kohls a lot, it is more than worth having their card. Aside from the various free shipping offers, the 30% is another big advantage. Anyway, I'm sure you know. But I totally forgot about the days of $1 shipping per item. I can't even remember the last time they did that so I think it's safe to say that offer is long dead. And yes, it did come in handy at times of no free-shipping. Other times it was worse because it was cheaper to use their priority if you wanted to order a lot of items. I don't think they had the free shipping w/ $75 at that time.

If you have a B&M nearby, you can go use their kiosk to get free shipping.
FrugalandImpulsive might be Frugal and Impulsive. Or might have other reasons not to want a credit card. Aversion to interest... bad credit... prone to losses... spousal abuse...

AFAIK, kiosks don't offer the opportunity to buy clearance items.


kiosks are the same as .com so sometimes it's worth a quick trip to avoid buy & return for FS (well for me anyway, it's only 5 minutes).
But yeah frugalandimpulsive having NO cards is bad also (not getting into any personal info lol), I know there's other ways to have credit but sometimes you just gotta think of cards like a cash card and pay them every time you charge (take advantage of deals/points/whatever it may be; but pay as you go instead of waiting for the bill)
/FWFinance off :p



Excellent Advice.

rated:
gizmo said:   aarzi said:   gizmo said:   FrugalandImpulsive said:   aarzi said:   FrugalandImpulsive said:   Kohl's used to have promotions during which shipping would cost $1 per item. I remember I took EXTENSIVE advantage of it last year....
I really don't think I should break my resolve not to have any kind of credit card.)
And you used to pay for this EXTENSIVE advantage how?


Err, there's something called a debit card as well. You don't always need a credit card to shop online.


I get what you're saying, but if you do shop at Kohls a lot, it is more than worth having their card. Aside from the various free shipping offers, the 30% is another big advantage. Anyway, I'm sure you know. But I totally forgot about the days of $1 shipping per item. I can't even remember the last time they did that so I think it's safe to say that offer is long dead. And yes, it did come in handy at times of no free-shipping. Other times it was worse because it was cheaper to use their priority if you wanted to order a lot of items. I don't think they had the free shipping w/ $75 at that time.

If you have a B&M nearby, you can go use their kiosk to get free shipping.
FrugalandImpulsive might be Frugal and Impulsive. Or might have other reasons not to want a credit card. Aversion to interest... bad credit... prone to losses... spousal abuse...

AFAIK, kiosks don't offer the opportunity to buy clearance items.




kiosks are the same as .com so sometimes it's worth a quick trip to avoid buy & return for FS (well for me anyway, it's only 5 minutes).
But yeah frugalandimpulsive having NO cards is bad also (not getting into any personal info lol), I know there's other ways to have credit but sometimes you just gotta think of cards like a cash card and pay them every time you charge (take advantage of deals/points/whatever it may be; but pay as you go instead of waiting for the bill)
/FWFinance off :p


Does Kiosk require you to login to your Kohl's account online? If so, is it safe to enter your password on the kiosk? I am not comfortable entering my password on a public "computer", who knows what is running on it (including keystroke capture scripts). If someone were to order something using my KC account, I don't believe there is any protection (unlike CCs).

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 176 77 787980113
  • Page


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014