• 1 2 34541
  • Page
  • Text Only
dealPhobia said: ~ 200-01-4074 Corelle Ultra 16-pc. Dinnerware Set - Cherry Blossom 75% off $17.48~

Scored two at lunch today


This is definitely YMMV on these.

I've been watching these for a long time, and
as of yesterday, they have not even started clearance on them.

Sux for me.

at downers grove, il target
~
Men's Schwinn Jaguar Cruiser bike 26" - 75% off reg 149 - $ 37.00
3 women's bikes still there not marked correctly, but scan the tag - $37
~

~Black and Decker 12V cordless Drill/Driver $9.98 Reg $39.99 (085 06 0362)~

Women's Schwinn Cimarron Comfort Bike - 26" DPCI: 082-09-0112 reg$199.99 75%off now $49.98
Picture on the wedsite:
http://www.target.com/Schwinn-Cimarron-Comfort-Bike-26/dp/B00160GKSO/ref=pd_ecc_rvi_1

Men's Schwinn Cimarron Comfort Bike - 26" DPCI: 082-09-0111 reg $199.99 75%off now $49.98
http://www.target.com/Schwinn-Cimarron-Comfort-Bike-26/dp/B00160HU6U/ref=sc_qi_detaillink

Men's Schwinn Jaguar Cruiser Bike 26" DPCI: 082-09-0074 75%off now $37.49
Woman's Schwinn Jaguar Cruiser Bike 26" also $37.49,I also saw one bike is 85%off for $28 something.

PTI sports ascent adult back trails Helmets DPCI: 082-01-0621 reg: $9.99 75%off now $2.48
Master Bike Security Lock DPCI: 082-01-0086 reg: $14.79 75%off now $3.68
Bell Dawn Patrol headlight DPCI: 082-01-0529 reg: $10.19 75%off now $2.54
Franklin 5 Game DPCI: 091-16-0245 reg: $18.69 75%off now $4.67

~SwissGear (Swiss Army) 24" Lugano II Rolling Luggage $24.98 reg. $99.99--75% off DPCI: 069-04-0256~

This is a very nice piece for a checked bag available in both black & red

~Eddie Bauer screen house, 75% $49.74, 091080149
Sportcraft dartboard with cabinet, 75% $12.48, 091170019
At Home 4 setting dinnerware set, Colorado pattern, 75% $7.48, 200013281; other assorted dinnerware sets and plates 75%~

I was at Target today when I saw a known SDer (yes, this person was from SD, bumped into this person numerous times) trying to buy out all the new clearance items. gave me a shocked look when this person saw me, because this person knew I had already done damage. I had already written down info and got what I needed. Here some of the great items I found at 75% off today at Target:
~
Wilson Girl's Golf Set - $19.98 (082070393)
Wilson Boy's Golf Set - $22.48 (088041034)
Wilson Men's Golf Set - $50.37 (088040435)
Pulse Kick 'N Go - $22.48 (088040433)
K'NEX Lava Launch Coaster - $19.68 (207070160)
Sklz Hit-A-Way - $5.87 (088090139)
Sesame Street Activity Play Center - $9.98 (091150038)
Golf Digest Backyard Practice Set - $3.24 (088040261) [includes 1yr sub or $10 credit]
Reebok 125 AXB Workout Bench $27.48 (082021507)
Ab Lounge Sport - $19.48 (082020914)
Leg Magic - $19.98 (0820200392)
Sportcraft 54in Aero Max Turbo Hockey - $17.48 (091170012)
Sportcraft 14 In 1 Multigame - $32.48 (091170013)
Dyson 24 Blueprint - $214.48 [50%] (072070624)
Black & Decker 18V Cordless Drill & Autowrench - $14.98 (085060473)
Aerobed Travel Pillow - $4.98 (091130281)
Various Air Beds, camping gear, canopies all 75% off
Various Blankets and Comforters 75% off
Men's, Women's, Children's Fall clothing line 75% off
~

Don't know if this matches others experience, but I have an "Item not found" item that I was still able to purchase. About 10 days ago I found a few Lindt christmas chocolate bags (only those with the snowflakes on them) at my Target. I scanned one with an aisle scanner, and received the dreaded "Item not found" response. Took them to the cashier, and when he scanned them, his screen prompted him for a price. I told him I had gotten some for $0.89 a few days before(true), and when he entered that price, he said "looks like they are now $0.39" and gave them to me for that price. Found two more bags yesterday, and had the same experience (different cashier) -- when he was prompted for a price, I told him they were being clearanced for $0.39, and when he entered the price, the register accepted it, and he thanked me for not making him have to "find" the correct price.

Moral: even if it scans "Item not found" it may be worth it to take it up front.

lylmion said: Women's Schwinn Cimarron Comfort Bike - 26" DPCI: 082-09-0112 reg$199.99 75%off now $49.98
Picture on the wedsite:
http://www.target.com/Schwinn-Cimarron-Comfort-Bike-26/dp/B00160...

Men's Schwinn Cimarron Comfort Bike - 26" DPCI: 082-09-0111 reg $199.99 75%off now $49.98
http://www.target.com/Schwinn-Cimarron-Comfort-Bike-26/dp/B00160...

Men's Schwinn Jaguar Cruiser Bike 26" DPCI: 082-09-0074 75%off now $37.49
Woman's Schwinn Jaguar Cruiser Bike 26" also $37.49,I also saw one bike is 85%off for $28 something.

PTI sports ascent adult back trails Helmets DPCI: 082-01-0621 reg: $9.99 75%off now $2.48
Master Bike Security Lock DPCI: 082-01-0086 reg: $14.79 75%off now $3.68
Bell Dawn Patrol headlight DPCI: 082-01-0529 reg: $10.19 75%off now $2.54
Franklin 5 Game DPCI: 091-16-0245 reg: $18.69 75%off now $4.67


Picked up the Men's Cimarron bike tonight. The Jaguar Cruiser bike is ugly. Also the Schwinn Gridlock bike is 75% off too. Original price was $249.

WishingOnAStar said: I was at Target today when I saw a known SDer (yes, this person was from SD, bumped into this person numerous times) trying to buy out all the new clearance items. gave me a shocked look when this person saw me, because this person knew I had already done damage.

Which Target does this SDer usually go to? I hope it's not the ones in my area..

wolfsmane said: dealPhobia said: ~ 200-01-4074 Corelle Ultra 16-pc. Dinnerware Set - Cherry Blossom 75% off $17.48~

Scored two at lunch today


This is definitely YMMV on these.

I've been watching these for a long time, and
as of yesterday, they have not even started clearance on them.

Sux for me.


I was watching these for 2 weeks to go down from 50% too. Good thing I had them hidden

dealPhobia said: wolfsmane said: dealPhobia said: ~ 200-01-4074 Corelle Ultra 16-pc. Dinnerware Set - Cherry Blossom 75% off $17.48~

Scored two at lunch today


This is definitely YMMV on these.

I've been watching these for a long time, and
as of yesterday, they have not even started clearance on them.

Sux for me.


Must be you. I was at my target and the clark told me they have 3 in store. But I could find none. Errr...employees could be hiding them too.
I was watching these for 2 weeks to go down from 50% too. Good thing I had them hidden

~ Boys' Mongoose Rumble BMX Bike - White/ Orange (20") 75% off for $35.00 DPCI: 082-05-0005 - ASIN: B001QU91X0 ~

Got it at the West Hartford, CT location - Last one - Got floor model...

Ivanist said: lylmion said: Women's Schwinn Cimarron Comfort Bike - 26" DPCI: 082-09-0112 reg$199.99 75%off now $49.98
Picture on the wedsite:
http://www.target.com/Schwinn-Cimarron-Comfort-Bike-26/dp/B00160...

Men's Schwinn Cimarron Comfort Bike - 26" DPCI: 082-09-0111 reg $199.99 75%off now $49.98
http://www.target.com/Schwinn-Cimarron-Comfort-Bike-26/dp/B00160...

Men's Schwinn Jaguar Cruiser Bike 26" DPCI: 082-09-0074 75%off now $37.49
Woman's Schwinn Jaguar Cruiser Bike 26" also $37.49,I also saw one bike is 85%off for $28 something.

PTI sports ascent adult back trails Helmets DPCI: 082-01-0621 reg: $9.99 75%off now $2.48
Master Bike Security Lock DPCI: 082-01-0086 reg: $14.79 75%off now $3.68
Bell Dawn Patrol headlight DPCI: 082-01-0529 reg: $10.19 75%off now $2.54
Franklin 5 Game DPCI: 091-16-0245 reg: $18.69 75%off now $4.67


Picked up the Men's Cimarron bike tonight. The Jaguar Cruiser bike is ugly. Also the Schwinn Gridlock bike is 75% off too. Original price was $249.


I agreed with you about the Jaguar bike

Ivanist said: dealPhobia said: wolfsmane said: dealPhobia said: ~ 200-01-4074 Corelle Ultra 16-pc. Dinnerware Set - Cherry Blossom 75% off $17.48~

Scored two at lunch today


This is definitely YMMV on these.

I've been watching these for a long time, and
as of yesterday, they have not even started clearance on them.

Sux for me.


Must be you. I was at my target and the clark told me they have 3 in store. But I could find none. Errr...employees could be hiding them too.
I was watching these for 2 weeks to go down from 50% too. Good thing I had them hidden


Nope just the 2 in my store. I checked online immediately after I got them and it showed OOS right away.

Some Wii games are 50% off at Target St. Louis

~207-26-0356 Monsters vs Aliens was $39.99 now $19.98~
~207-26-0080 Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 was $19.99 now $9.98~

I'm really new at this website. Can someone tell me that and SDer is?

cathieski said: I'm really new at this website. Can someone tell me that and SDer is?

Yup, yer new.
Up on the help link at the top may be of assistance. I have no idea what you are asking about, but SD usually means slickdeals.net (crap, may be getting in trouble for spelling it out for you).

In the help page there's a FAQ (frequently asked questions) on acronym help:
Acronyms Help Link

cathieski said: I'm really new at this website. Can someone tell me that and SDer is?

SDer == member of slickdeals.net, which is a hot deals forum very similar to FW, only not as good...

~ Assorted Callaway Golf caps, was $19.99, now $4.98 ~
~ Golf Digest golf tees (comes in a bag), was $3.19 now $0.78 ~
~ Assorted golf spikes for golf shoes (various styles), 75% off ~
~ Top Flite golf gloves, was $6.99, now $1.74 ~

Hooray! finally got my roomba 500 series.
Mission Viejo target on Alicia. At 4pm they still had 3 of the 500 series and 3 of the 400 series.

~
Irobot Roomba 530 Reg $299.00 now $149.50, dcpi 072 07 0504
Irobot Roombo 400 series, now 64.xx
~

Edit: Orange County, CA

Thanks everyone for helping this newbie out.

capobeach said: Hooray! finally got my roomba 500 series.
Mission Viejo target on Alicia. At 4pm they still had 3 of the 500 series and 3 of the 400 series.

~
Irobot Roomba 530 Reg $299.00 now $149.50, dcpi 072 07 0504
Irobot Roombo 400 series, now 64.xx
~

Edit: Orange County, CA


saw the 400 last night. Anyone who owns it can comment how good this thing works? Thanks.

All Roombas are fair at best, and are not ready yet to be the only vacuum in use. The 400 is the bottom-of-the-line, and lacks a ton of 'features', which you can live without anyway. Still does a fine job.
Use it regularly to save on labor. Then, depending on your environment, use your 'regular' vacuum once every 10/15/20 days as necessary.

capobeach said: Hooray! finally got my roomba 500 series.
Mission Viejo target on Alicia. At 4pm they still had 3 of the 500 series and 3 of the 400 series.

~
Irobot Roomba 530 Reg $299.00 now $149.50, dcpi 072 07 0504
Irobot Roombo 400 series, now 64.xx
~

Edit: Orange County, CA


Just a follow up on the Roomba's at this store. I went back a few hours later to pick up a 530 for a co-worker and they were cleared out already.
It looked like they still had 3 or 4 of the 400 series at $64.xx (still a great deal considering a replacement battery alone runs about $50).

We loved our 400 series model, but the 530 is a huge improvement. Much quieter, gets into corners better, the bin seems a bit bigger.

~Net 10
MOTO EM326g (1.3MP Cam, Bluetooth, FM Radio, MP3 [takes microSD]) Slider Phone w/300 Mins - $15.04 from $59.99 (70% off) (080020719)~

I consider all Net 10
phones as disposable phones, but this one is nice enough to keep just for the mp3 and camera functions.

~Champion C9 cotton stretch boxer briefs (2) DCPI 040-01-1244 Reg. $9.98 75% off now $2.48~
~Champion C9 cotton stretch trunks (2) DCPI 040-01-1240 Reg. $9.98 75% off now $2.48~

Schwinn Men's 26" S-60 Mountain Bike
~ Schwinn S-60 Men's Mountain Bike DCPI 082-09-0003, ASIN B00160JSLA, Was $279.99, 75% off $69.99 ~

Hello I am newbie but would like to thank all of you this forum has been very helpful. I have found almost every item listed you all have listed, in my area which is Md. I picked up the Jaguar Bike this morning. Checked yesterday and the clearance tag said 105.01 down from 149.99. Somebody probably SD person scraped off the bar code but did not remove the model number had a store rep look up the model number on his scanner thingy and it came up 37.48 this is after I removed the clearance sticker. So I would say have them check by model number not bar code because yesterday it scanned at the clearance sticker price. Just my two cents MODEL#S2636TG

Matted 11x14 frames, $7.48 (75% off)
Westinghouse wireless doorbell, $3.48 (75% off)

Ivanist said:
Picked up the Men's Cimarron bike tonight. The Jaguar Cruiser bike is ugly. Also the Schwinn Gridlock bike is 75% off too. Original price was $249.


The women's Jaguar is quite stylish, IMO.

Got the 26" Mens Mountain bike 082 09 0003 for $69.99 from $279.99 and Children's 20" Mountain Bike 082 05 0005 for $32.49 from $129.99. Thanks OP!

There are a lot of Photo frames @ 75% off.I got the following:
~Modern Poster Frame - Black 10626926 75% $6.24~

I also got:
~X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Nintendo Wii) 207260376 was 39.99 75% off, now $9.98~
~Banzai air pump 091150409 was 9.99 now 75% @ 2.48~
~Playtex Fridge To Go Bottle Tote 10456179 75% @ $4.34~

philosophydoc said: ~Champion C9 cotton stretch boxer briefs (2) DCPI 040-01-1244 Reg. $9.98 75% off now $2.48~
~Champion C9 cotton stretch trunks (2) DCPI 040-01-1240 Reg. $9.98 75% off now $2.48~


My Favorite - Just happened to check these out while at Target and I grabbed all I could find. Was going to post here but I see you noticed them first.

jwpt03 said: Got the 26" Mens Mountain bike 082 09 0003 for $69.99 from $279.99 and Children's 20" Mountain Bike 082 05 0005 for $32.49 from $129.99. Thanks OP! I concur on the 20" Youth Mountain Bike. Just picked it up yesterday. Clearance sticker price still showed $65, but it rang up for $32. Sweet!

Hey Guys,
Really love the thread. Been a member for a while and this is the first time I've really taken a good look at this thread. I went hunting for a lot of the items today at a couple of Targets, but most of the stuff was already gone from the store (not even tags left). So my question is, when is the best time to get there to snag these items.

I'm really interested in the caphalon kitchen sets that are being marked down (the 299.99 version 2 targets near me still have for 299.99).

Are these markdowns national? In other words, will these kitchen sets be marked down at my targets soon it's just a matter of time?

Thanks so much for your help. I really appreciate it.

Dfshortguy26 said: I'm really interested in the caphalon kitchen sets that are being marked down.You're lucky your Target has these still available. The easiest way to snag these (and other items) is to make your wish-list from this thread, and go hunting. Put in your cart all that you can find. Ignore the price tags, and just go to Customer Service. Tell them about FW. They will give you the clearance prices.

winton said: Ignore the price tags, and just go to Customer Service. Tell them about FW. They will give you the clearance prices.


Really? They will match the prices of other stores? I asked the people and they said that Target clearances were done individually by store (in that all stores eventually put the items on clearance, but it is up to individual stores as to when).

Anyone have any luck matching prices? If not, what's the best way to make sure I'm the first when they mark these down? There seems to be a science to it that I'm missing as pretty much everything was already gone when I got there (or not marked down yet).


Thanks!

He's kidding...

Dfshortguy26 said: what's the best way to make sure I'm the first when they mark these down?Marry the manager's daughter.

  • Archived From: ForumsHot Deals

  • 1 2 34541
  • Page


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014