• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Better Homes & Gardens
Disclaimer
Please click on the magazine subscription banner at the top of the page...

Say YES to a FULL Year of Better Homes and Gardens® for just $5.99! You'll get a full year (12 issues) of Better Homes and Gardens for the low rate of $5.99! Plus, we'll rush you our All Time Favorites 2010 Cookbook. ACT NOW, and you'll also get a copy of our Soups and Stews cookbook instantly! (U.S. orders only)

http://www.bhg.com/
FYI: It's a special rate with auto-renewal service. Remember to cancel upon receiving the reminder notice...

Continuous Service Guarantee: Your subscription will renew automatically at the end of its term, unless you tell us to stop. Each year you'll receive a reminder notice follwoed by a bill for the renewal subscription term. You can cancel at any time and receive any money you have paid for all copies still outstanding. Better Homes and Gardens® Magazine is published monthly. Savings is based on $22 annual subscription rate. State taxes may apply to your order. We reserve the right to substitute a cookbook of equal or greater value. E-mail address required to access your account and member benefits online. We will not share your e-mail address with anyone. Go to www.bhg.com/privacy to view our privacy policy.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

FYI: It's a special rate with auto-renewal service. Remember to cancel upon receiving the reminder notice...

I just get a one-time-use credit card number from my credit card (Visa). I set the max allowed charge for this card to $5.99. That way I don't have to worry about remembering to cancel.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014