• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Taco Bell NBA 5 piece Big Box meal for $5 - Two Choices!
For $5 you get.
http://www.tacobell.com/bigbox/
1- Burrito Supreme
1- Cheesy Gordita Crunch
1- Regular Taco
1- Order of Cinnamon Twists
1- Medium Drink

Alternate version is

1 - Volcano Taco
1 - Volcano double beef burrito
1 - Crunchy Taco
1 - Cinnamon twists
1 - Medium drink

thanks PrinceOfDa831

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Hmm, I'm here at work debating whether I should get the usual 2 grilled stuffed burritos or this $5 goodness?

libuser (Mar. 18, 2010 @ 5:50p) |

I think they took the "$5 goodness" off the menu.

rumpletzer (Mar. 18, 2010 @ 6:55p) |

I can tell you, it won't work! No subs in box meals. I'm a dist. mgr for TB.

my48 (Mar. 18, 2010 @ 8:48p) |

Nutrition Daily Values
If you order this, it's all you should eat for the entire day...

So, the crunch box is almost entire daily value of fat, slightly more than daily saturated fat, less than half cholesterol, less than half of daily carbs, 3/4 of daily fiber, more than daily sodium, and almost daily protein
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Free colon cleansing...no additional charge.

diharia no charge

day's supply of natural gas for free

freeze1617 said: diharia no chargebrain-damaged mis-spellers: priceless!

GREEN FOR TACO BELL!!!

Won't be cooking tomorrow.

I saw this yesterday, but didn't think of posting it. It really is a lot of food, and if you like Taco Bell, a very good deal.
Also, for those of you who don't know, go ahead and look up how Taco Bell got its name. Prepare to have your mind blown!
Thanks OP!

Quikboy4 said:
Also, for those of you who don't know, go ahead and look up how Taco Bell got its name. Prepare to have your mind blown!
Thanks OP!

I don't know what you have read, but the guy that started it is named Glen Bell.... And he sells TACOS..... mind blowing...

Thanks OP, on my way to grab some for dinner.

winton said: freeze1617 said: diharia no chargebrain-damaged mis-spellers: priceless!

heehee.

Taco Bell refuses to disclose what Grade Beef it uses sorry this is one fast food that is NOT safe.

IceColdKila said: Taco Bell refuses to disclose what Grade Beef it uses sorry this is one fast food that is NOT safe.Is this what you are referring to?

Love Taco Bell, but even that's too much food for me. I'll stick to:
2x 5-layer burritos ($1.78)
1x water ($0.10-$0.25)
Total: ~$2, but it's also half the food you get in the above deal.

IceColdKila said: Taco Bell refuses to disclose what Grade Beef it uses sorry this is one fast food that is NOT safe.
I was a meatcutter for 32 years, and we never put a grade on the ground beef. Only the steaks, Roast .

Meat inspection is mandatory in the USA, All of Taco Bell meat has been inspected by the USDA . But grading of beef is not ( USDA Prime, Choice, Select, Standard, Commercial, Utility, Cutter, Canner. )

IceColdKila said: Taco Bell refuses to disclose what Grade Beef it uses sorry this is one fast food that is NOT safe.
You should do some research before you post comments like this on a thread. Simple not true. Go to their website.

shipping killed the deal for me.

You're missing a moving experience.

BosuxRedsux said: shipping killed the deal for me.

And...Shipping may kill you.

Make a run for the....toilet

Yeah, yeah, I know I am not suppose to say this here.. but maybe someone would benefit as much out of checking fat, cholesterol and calorie content of their food, as I did 4 years ago.

jimbocobb said: Free colon cleansing...no additional charge.

Oh get over it, flamers... it was a funny post

Guptaji said: Yeah, yeah, I know I am not suppose to say this here.. but maybe someone would benefit as much out of checking fat, cholesterol and calorie content of their food, as I did 4 years ago.

Actually, do what I did... Compare Taco Bueno vs Taco Bell... and then you'll realize that the Bell is a far healthier alternative between the two. Bueno's calorie content is nearly double in comparison.

Moderation is the key. Eating this crap, as long as you don't go overboard is fine.

There's one within walking distance of my apartment...haven't been there in a long time...willpower to cook tonight is weak....ugggghhhh

Nutrition INFO
Disclaimer
Yuummmy!

just finished up a big box and my stomach isnt feeling so good. cinnamon twists suck imo

quickNdirty said: Make a run for the....toilet

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

drive home with the car windows open

ShelleyMGT said: Yuummmy!

that's actually not as bad as i thought it would be, but i think i'll stick with del taco when i need my fast food fix

anyone eaten these yet? is there one thats more filling than the other?

RE:
1- Burrito Supreme
1- Cheesy Gordita Crunch
1- Regular Taco
1- Medium Drink

This would be a deal

3- Burrito Supreme
2- Cheesy Gordita Crunch

I will ask them to substitute

Ugh, you guys got me in the mood for Taco Bell. I got my usual 5-layer burritos, and on the first bite, *CRUNCH* I nearly broke a tooth on a bone shard. I suddenly lost my appetite and put the rest in the refrigerator. It's just been one of those months; thankfully there's only an hour left to it in the central time zone...

Taco Bell doesn't care.

so what's so good about this Taco Hell deal?

How is Taco Bell any worse than pizza? Both are junk food, in the sense that both have lots of fat and not much "healthy" stuff. But FW'ers are always posting about pizza deals, and nobody complains about such problems from them.

And what's the difference between a regular taco and a crunchy taco? I thought their regular tacos were crunchy?

You cannot compare pizza to tacos.

9000 said: How is Taco Bell any worse than pizza? Both are junk food, in the sense that both have lots of fat and not much "healthy" stuff. But FW'ers are always posting about pizza deals, and nobody complains about such problems from them.

And what's the difference between a regular taco and a crunchy taco? I thought their regular tacos were crunchy?

your right, the regular tacos are hard shell tacos and then they have soft tacos.

pforphilip said: just finished up a big box and my stomach isnt feeling so good. cinnamon twists suck imo

I feel fine, just full. I agree completely about the cinnamon twists.

This is about the deal, not what your personal culinary proclivities are...

Geez, lighten up people. It's a deal posted on some fast food--get over it. If you don't like their food, pass on the deal.

for those with a problem with the beef, just substitute it with beans ..

Skipping 56 Messages...
dlong said: yesidonoitall said: RE:
1- Burrito Supreme
1- Cheesy Gordita Crunch
1- Regular Taco
1- Medium Drink

This would be a deal

3- Burrito Supreme
2- Cheesy Gordita Crunch

I will ask them to substitute

tell us how that goes.

I can tell you, it won't work! No subs in box meals. I'm a dist. mgr for TB.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014