• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
yes they do...read the fine print at the link! says exactly whats included at this price.

MISTERCHEAP (Feb. 03, 2010 @ 10:51a) |

This is GREAT deal.

eusjmp (Feb. 03, 2010 @ 10:54a) |

[img]http://www.smilespedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/difference_european_vs_american_girlssized.jpg/[img]

kwon234ioud (Feb. 05, 2010 @ 11:06a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Ground beef oil based american cheese Pulled chicken bah, OK I guess...

Don't forget the all important disclaimer at the bottom: Prices vary by market.

Here in San Diego, I've had to pay an extra $2-$3 for this promotion in past years. Also had to pay extra-extra to upgrade to endless shredded beef and carnitas (pork) enchiladas. I wonder if upgrading is available this time around...

now THAT is a deal that is better than the Taco Bell one. Too bad I don't have one of those here.

All you are able to eat.

Kind of sums up why the US has such a problem with obesity... quantity over quality.

All I heard was blah, blah, blah

KevinD said: Kind of sums up why the US has such a problem with obesity... quantity over quality.

Their enchiladas are quite tasty, esp the chicken and the cheese ones. The ground beef tends to be a bit dry. Not to mention the best chips and salsa IMHO make this a hot deal for me!

I did this last time, and they wouldnt let me eat more than two at a time.. which means you are at the mercy of your server.. so pretty much 10-15 minutes between orders...

This is the diarrea sin fin special.

My closest location is at the Los Angeles International Airport. I guess I'll need a passport and a boarding pass to eat enchiladas. Might as well buy a ticket to Mexico City and eat the real thing.

Executive summary:
This is the diarrea sin fin special.
Kind of sums up why the US has such a problem with obesity... quantity over quality.
All you are able to eat.
Ground beef oil based american cheese Pulled chicken bah, OK I guess...
Might as well buy a ticket to Mexico City and eat the real thing.

Iamrod said: My closest location is at the Los Angeles International Airport. I guess I'll need a passport and a boarding pass to eat enchiladas. Might as well buy a ticket to Mexico City and eat the real thing.

Awesome. Hope your captures feed you good enchilidas while your family comes up with the ransom money

Only if their food was edible...

A true all you can eat is where you are not metered by your server.

I'll go to a true buffet for that.

JesseLivermore said: This is the diarrea sin fin special.

I truly feel sorry for the abundance of forum posters with weak gastrointestinal fortitude. Do they really assume everyone shares their apparent inability to eat common foods?

[The obligatory Chipotlaway reference.]

taurean said: JesseLivermore said: This is the diarrea sin fin special.

I truly feel sorry for the abundance of forum posters with weak gastrointestinal fortitude. Do they really assume everyone shares their apparent inability to eat common foods?

+1000

There sure seems to be a lot of people around here that are always full of crap.

Saw this yesterday but was too busy eating my 1/2 price happy hour appetizer to try it.

Does anyone think this is the most freaaagin grossest thing I've heard all day...

Buffet Enchiladas.

I tried this out once. The enchiladas were good however, the suizas (pork and green chile) cost an additional .79/order. They don't mention that to you up front.

AnandBanned said: I tried this out once. The enchiladas were good however, the suizas (pork and green chile) cost an additional .79/order. They don't mention that to you up front.

yes they do...read the fine print at the link! says exactly whats included at this price.

This is GREAT deal.

[img]http://www.smilespedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/difference_european_vs_american_girlssized.jpg/[img]

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014