• filter:
  • 1 2 34513
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Elric428 said: How bout my other thread?
Current $5 Off $50 Printable Kmart Coupons & Sears Coupons

Looks great, I will add it to the list! Thanks for pointing it out and all your hard work (including cleaning up the Fry's Thread).

Ads by Google
rated:
Good deals! Thanks!

rated:
How about adding the lengthy thread for the W Hotels the Store/Mattress discussion?

New discount codes appear pretty regularly, and the user reviews on the mattresses and bedding are a fantastic resource for those looking to dive in.

rated:
Connman said: This should be "stickied".

great

rated:
what is the use of these official threads if people don't use them? or better yet, the thread is updated and someone else still posts as it's own thread?

for example:
this kohl's thread is a repost
of not ONLY the Kohl's coupon thread, but also uafgrad has it in her clearance post. yet, the new post stays unlocked.

rated:
STACKABLE $250 off Customized HP Laptops $1349+ Coupon Code: NBPC223494
Conditions - 2250 max uses. Offer excludes HP Minis, ENVY 15, ENVY 15 1055SE Beats, HP Pavilion dv8t Quad Edition, and Compaq

rated:
dk12rk said: STACKABLE $250 off Customized HP Laptops $1349+ Coupon Code: NBPC223494
Conditions - 2250 max uses. Offer excludes HP Minis, ENVY 15, ENVY 15 1055SE Beats, HP Pavilion dv8t Quad Edition, and Compaq

Thanks, added it to the list.

rated:
in 4 1

rated:
pecanpie said: what is the use of these official threads if people don't use them? or better yet, the thread is updated and someone else still posts as it's own thread?

to up the post count. if the price is off by one-cent, then it totally deserves a new thread.

rated:
very nice post,thanks

rated:
I can neither confirm or deny that I like this post. Thank you or not, FW Staff!

rated:
I like it. I didn't even know some of these threads existed.

rated:
Update: Added Office Depot Coupon Thread to the list.

rated:
Thanks so much for this thread. Awesome idea!!!!

rated:
official ++

rated:
We need an Official Master Thread of Official Master Threads.

rated:
Sears & Kmart $5 Off $50 Coupon Thread (Thanks to Elric428)

OP, please include this reworded official thread name in the OP as well. Changing the official thread name with multiple stores in OP will make it easier to quickly find the stores.

rated:
onedew said: Sears & Kmart $5 Off $50 Coupon Thread (Thanks to Elric428)
OP, please include this reworded official thread name in the OP as well. Changing the official thread name with multiple stores in OP will make it easier to quickly find the stores.

Sounds good to me, and thanks for the great suggestion. I added it to the list.

rated:
Any chance of getting some of these coupon threads onto the Quick Summary of 'also categorized in' that are added by mods in various threads? (e.g.)

Moderator Comment: Yes :) — Apr. 13, 2010 @ 1:47pm
rated:
onedew said: Any chance of getting some of these coupon threads onto the Quick Summary of 'also categorized in' that are added by mods in various threads? (e.g.)

Thanks for the suggestion onedew! We are currently looking into this, and I will post when more information is available.

rated:
very well!

rated:
good very well

rated:
Alright, I've started another one:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1002415

InkSupply .com

No affiliate link yet...

rated:
good

rated:
The complete sharing

rated:
Awesome discounts thanks.

rated:
Free shipping on ANY order with code SHIPFREE ! Offer ends May 12, 2010.
Macys.com

rated:
Great idea, Thank you very much.

rated:
well done!

rated:
This thread sucks,, it is time to go...

rated:
awwwsssssssome

rated:
I need more deals message or coupons.

rated:
thanks

rated:
Reliable Office Supplies

$10 off $75 code: LR
$30 off $150 code: LW
free cookies if you buy min $125

Questions? Please call 800.359.5000 for customer service.

*Before discounts, tax and handling fees. One-time use only. Limit one coupon code per customer, per account.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.

**Your discount will not appear on the Review Order page.
It will be applied when your order is processed and will be reflected in your invoice.

rated:
wow, congrats butcherboy.

rated:
Good

rated:
Added RockAuto 5% Discount Code Thread (Thanks to kangoo & comprx) & Tracfone Bundles/Deals/Discussion Thread (Thanks to jimates & uncartie) to the list.

rated:
This forum rocks!

rated:
Thanks for your hard work

rated:
Thanks for nothing, this thread is worthless - has been from day one.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014