Voting History
rated:
Dear Customer,

Starting February 8th, 2010, PagePlusDirect.com will begin implementing
a new discount coupon program. Please remember to use the following
discount code for all your future PagePlusDirect.com purchases:

Discount Code: 7off

Directions for how to apply the code:

Step 1: Add your PIN(s) to the shopping cart.
Step 2: Enter the discount code into the coupon box, and press APPLY.

Thank you for shopping at PagePlusDirect.com. We look forward to
serving you in the near future!

Regards,

PagePlusDirect.com Wireless Team

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

how much off?

duh

are they the same company as the official page plus?

No! A better deal is to use bing cash plus mrrebates plus eBay bucks for 15% off.

clarkliu said: are they the same company as the official page plus?

It is 7% off.
I emailed CS and it is valid now. (worked for me)

Right now with Bing CashBack, you can get a 1200 TNT card for $26.70.
EBAY
Plus you earn .59 cents in eBay bucks.

suezyque said: Right now with Bing CashBack, you can get a 1200 TNT card for $26.70.
EBAY
Can you set up automatic refill with eBay purchased ? Thanks

Page Plus is a great company but is there one equal to it in terms of GSM technology? Looking for great rates just like Page Plus on a GSM (Sim Card) type of phone (Old 2g Iphone)...

Neopito said: Page Plus is a great company but is there one equal to it in terms of GSM technology? Looking for great rates just like Page Plus on a GSM (Sim Card) type of phone (Old 2g Iphone)...

try puretalkusa.com

suezyque said: Right now with Bing CashBack, you can get a 1200 TNT card for $26.70.
EBAY

where are you getting Bing Cash Back for pageplus? thanks

thekarma said: suezyque said: Right now with Bing CashBack, you can get a 1200 TNT card for $26.70.
EBAY

Put the phone card on your watch list. I did a search on Bing for camera bag. Click on the eBay link for camera bag, it will take you to eBay. From there go to your watch list and bring up the listing for the card. You should see the Bing 10% link at the top of the page now. It's a go from there to make the buy it now purchase.

Get 7% Off Net10
, Tracfone, Verizon & PagePlus on CallingMart.com NOW through Sunday 02/14. Coupon Code: VDAY10-7

wei2cool said: Neopito said: Page Plus is a great company but is there one equal to it in terms of GSM technology? Looking for great rates just like Page Plus on a GSM (Sim Card) type of phone (Old 2g Iphone)...

try puretalkusa.com
I would say T-Mobile is a better deal because once you spend $100 it only costs $10 to extend your minutes for another year, and the cards are often available for a pretty decent discount.

Unfortunately, Neopito, neither has the awesome rates of Page Plus.

STOP!!

Page Plus not longer activating Blackberries; Palm ... my xv6800 .. and who knows what other phones!

This really sucks.

How to "Put the phone card on your watch list"?
Thanks.

suezyque said: thekarma said: suezyque said: Right now with Bing CashBack, you can get a 1200 TNT card for $26.70.
EBAY

Put the phone card on your watch list. I did a search on Bing for camera bag. Click on the eBay link for camera bag, it will take you to eBay. From there go to your watch list and bring up the listing for the card. You should see the Bing 10% link at the top of the page now. It's a go from there to make the buy it now purchase.

seems like PPD no longer sells direct to customers, either you get redirected to callingmart (they only have a 3% off coupon now) or have to set up a wholesaller with direct payment from BofA or Well Fargo...

The following method works for me.
But I'm still waiting for the 8% BCB from eBay.
I've waited a day.
FYI, i've serached too for the quick discount but no go - the lowest is 29.10

"suezyque said:thekarma said:suezyque said:Right now with Bing CashBack, you can get a 1200 TNT card for $26.70.
eBay

Put the phone card on your watch list. I did a search on Bing for camera bag. Click on the eBay link for camera bag, it will take you to eBay. From there go to your watch list and bring up the listing for the card. You should see the Bing 10% link at the top of the page now. It's a go from there to make the buy it now purchase."

arribasn said: seems like PPD no longer sells direct to customers, either you get redirected to callingmart (they only have a 3% off coupon now) or have to set up a wholesaller with direct payment from BofA or Well Fargo...

How do you combine BCB with mrrebates? Thanks.

Craig said: No! A better deal is to use bing cash plus mrrebates plus eBay bucks for 15% off.

clarkliu said: are they the same company as the official page plus?

Second the question, will you have to do this on a weekly basis? or is there a way to auto-refill in some manner.

Thank you

qliang1 said: The following method works for me.
But I'm still waiting for the 8% BCB from eBay.
I've waited a day.
FYI, i've serached too for the quick discount but no go - the lowest is 29.10

"suezyque said:thekarma said:suezyque said:Right now with Bing CashBack, you can get a 1200 TNT card for $26.70.
eBay

Put the phone card on your watch list. I did a search on Bing for camera bag. Click on the eBay link for camera bag, it will take you to eBay. From there go to your watch list and bring up the listing for the card. You should see the Bing 10% link at the top of the page now. It's a go from there to make the buy it now purchase."

arribasn said: seems like PPD no longer sells direct to customers, either you get redirected to callingmart (they only have a 3% off coupon now) or have to set up a wholesaller with direct payment from BofA or Well Fargo...

how do you do that? there's no link for mrrebate.com in bcb, and none bcb at mrrebate.com. how do you get bcb, mrrebate, and eBay all in one deal? thanks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014