• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Pizza Hut 50 cent wing Wednesdays/ $10 pasta tuesdays
Pizza hut is now offering 50 cent wings on wednesdays for any of their wings at their wingstreet locations. Their wings are very good and even better than other wing places like BWW and Wingstop in my opinion.

On tuesdays pizza hut even offers 3lbs of pasta and 5 breadsticks for $10 which is decent. You get 2 different pans of 1.5lb pasta so you can mix up the flavors you choose.

www.pizzahut.com

this stacks with 20% off code offered on pizza hut's website for your first online order.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
what makes you assume something about a town you know nothing about?

mrredskin (Feb. 10, 2010 @ 9:51p) |

I hope there better than their pizza,, its steadily going way down hill

burnt cardboard describes it best...with little t... (more)

hbfreight (Feb. 10, 2010 @ 9:54p) |

Quaker Steak and Lube wings have to be my favorite. BW3's tuesday night is 45cents.. much better deal

teachin98 (Feb. 10, 2010 @ 11:03p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

50 cents for one wing ?

sorry dont see 50 cents a wing as a deal. at any one of about 10 college bars in my town on wednesday or thursday I can get wings for around 10-15 cents each. and they're pretty darn good.

Not much of a deal, normally phut is 71c for a small order and 56c for a large.

aaronpk said: sorry dont see 50 cents a wing as a deal. at any one of about 10 college bars in my town on wednesday or thursday I can get wings for around 10-15 cents each. and they're pretty darn good.

not everyone has 10 college bars in their town, either. it's not a great deal, but it's better than most since these things are incredibly overpriced everywhere

ya 50 cents for one wing is pretty expensive lol

50 cents is OK for decent wings- Yahoo just last week rated Pizza Hut as the worst wings around! No thanks!

50 cents a wing isn't bad. But all these places cut the chicken wing in half and think they have made two wings.

.50 wings is a great deal if you get the boneless variety. These are typically .60 even when bought in bulk of 40+ wings. we have wing day once a week at work and you cant get boneless wings for much less than this generally.

thanks for the heads up!

Pizza Hut in my town closed up 2 months ago

I remember when the pasta+breadsticks was $8... less than a year ago

browncouch said: 50 cents is OK for decent wings- Yahoo just last week rated Pizza Hut as the worst wings around! No thanks!
Because when I want to know how good wings are, I go to Yahoo.

RobinofLoxley said: browncouch said: 50 cents is OK for decent wings- Yahoo just last week rated Pizza Hut as the worst wings around! No thanks!
Because when I want to know how good wings are, I go to Yahoo.

I agree with him

Pizza hut wings = garbage.

Your best bet is looking around and trying local bars or BW3

I live in San Diego where people think Wings 'n' Things and Wingstop have good wings (undersized, overcooked). The closest BWW is 40 minutes away.

Best deal around here is all you can eat for $13 on Mondays, so this is an okay deal for me.

Curse you California!

teaburger said: I live in San Diego where people think Wings 'n' Things and Wingstop have good wings (undersized, overcooked). The closest BWW is 40 minutes away.

Best deal around here is all you can eat for $13 on Mondays, so this is an okay deal for me.

Curse you California!

There are places called Quaker steak and lube around here, you can get wings there at lunch, all you can eat and its under $10!

teaburger said: I live in San Diego where people think Wings 'n' Things and Wingstop have good wings (undersized, overcooked). The closest BWW is 40 minutes away.

Curse you California!

Thankfully, in Buffalo...we dont have that problem. However, we do have to live in Buffalo.

Ross29 said: teaburger said: I live in San Diego where people think Wings 'n' Things and Wingstop have good wings (undersized, overcooked). The closest BWW is 40 minutes away.

Curse you California!

Thankfully, in Buffalo...we dont have that problem. However, we do have to live in Buffalo.

I grew up in Cheektowaga by Otto's and they always had $.10 Wings, good stuff.

Saw this on tv yesterday-This is a good deal- 10 pc order is usually 8 bucks in my area...spicy asian is the best - green 2 mc

while pizza hut wings are not the best wings around.. they are SURPRISINGLY pretty good.. especially they are delivered to your place CRISPY!

At some point when I visit relatives in upstate NY I'm going to plan an afternoon around trying out some of the wing joints in Buffalo, especially the Anchor Bar, which is supposed to have around the best wings in the country, per a Cooking Channel show I saw on Buffalo wings. The best wings I've ever had were from a place called Chuck's Spring Street Cafe in Princeton, NJ. They were among the smallest wings I've had and not a particularly good value, but they cooked them extra crispy, their sauce was a perfect blend of vinegar and hot peppers, and their home made blue cheese dressing was incredible.

I've had wings many times from BW3's and Quaker Steak & Lube and they are pretty similar and quite decent. QS has a better selection of sauces, but I think I like BW3's Asian Zinger and their Hot sauces slightly better than similar sauces from the Lube. I've also had Pizza Hut's Burnin' Hot and Spicy Asian wings and thought they were good and pretty comparable to those from BW3's and Quaker Steak & Lube, with the Burnin' Hot sauce being quite a bit spicier than I expected. I didn't think the value was too good with Pizza Hut's wings, but just looked online and it appears that if you order the wings just in whatever sauce you want, without a side of blue cheese or ranch dressing, they are $5, but if you get the extra sauce, the order is $7.49. For $5 I think they are a reasonable deal and 10-for-$5 with this 50cent/each deal isn't bad at all.

Ask older people about what they think of the wing craze and they shake their heads in amazement, with an order of wings as an appetizer often going for $10 or more for a few pieces at a bar. Years ago wings were considered an undesirable part of a chicken, almost a waste product, not something that sells for $8 or more a pound. My grandmother's butcher sometimes gave her wings for free with her order. Of course, anyone who has been to the canine section of a PETsMART or similar pet store has probably seen rawhide chew strips going for $7 or $8 a pound; to put into context how ridiculously expensive that is for a non-food product chew toy for a dog, my local butcher sometimes puts pretty decent tenderloin on sale for $6.99/lb for 5lbs quantities or more.

Was that Cooking Channel show with Bobby Flay and him challening the owner of the Anchor Bar?? If so it was awesome, I watched it with my wife.

lousygolfer said: At some point when I visit relatives in upstate NY I'm going to plan an afternoon around trying out some of the wing joints in Buffalo, especially the Anchor Bar, which is supposed to have around the best wings in the country, per a Cooking Channel show I saw on Buffalo wings. The best wings I've ever had were from a place called Chuck's Spring Street Cafe in Princeton, NJ. They were among the smallest wings I've had and not a particularly good value, but they cooked them extra crispy, their sauce was a perfect blend of vinegar and hot peppers, and their home made blue cheese dressing was incredible.

I've had wings many times from BW3's and Quaker Steak & Lube and they are pretty similar and quite decent. QS has a better selection of sauces, but I think I like BW3's Asian Zinger and their Hot sauces slightly better than similar sauces from the Lube. I've also had Pizza Hut's Burnin' Hot and Spicy Asian wings and thought they were good and pretty comparable to those from BW3's and Quaker Steak & Lube, with the Burnin' Hot sauce being quite a bit spicier than I expected. I didn't think the value was too good with Pizza Hut's wings, but just looked online and it appears that if you order the wings just in whatever sauce you want, without a side of blue cheese or ranch dressing, they are $5, but if you get the extra sauce, the order is $7.49. For $5 I think they are a reasonable deal and 10-for-$5 with this 50cent/each deal isn't bad at all.

Ask older people about what they think of the wing craze and they shake their heads in amazement, with an order of wings as an appetizer often going for $10 or more for a few pieces at a bar. Years ago wings were considered an undesirable part of a chicken, almost a waste product, not something that sells for $8 or more a pound. My grandmother's butcher sometimes gave her wings for free with her order. Of course, anyone who has been to the canine section of a PETsMART or similar pet store has probably seen rawhide chew strips going for $7 or $8 a pound; to put into context how ridiculously expensive that is for a non-food product chew toy for a dog, my local butcher sometimes puts pretty decent tenderloin on sale for $6.99/lb for 5lbs quantities or more.

Just be sure to try places other than Anchor Bar. There is a lot of debate around the locals as to who has the best wings in Buffalo, and surprisingly the Anchor Bar isnt always near the top.

Where do you guys go to college? This is a good deal for me at UCF

Ross29 said: Just be sure to try places other than Anchor Bar. There is a lot of debate around the locals as to who has the best wings in Buffalo, and surprisingly the Anchor Bar isnt always near the top.

eh, it's just like most other cities that are the place for their respective food. NY with pizza, chicago with dogs and deep dish, philly with cheesesteaks. everyone has their own "authentic" place

i bought 8 today. total was $4.36.

they're literally some of the worst wings i've ever had. has anyone ever bought the frozen tyson hot wings you get in the big plastic bag? they tasted worse than those.

had to buy either 8 or 14. thank GOD i only bought 8. Ordered after work, and was told it would be 20 minutes. Showed up 21 minutes later, picked up the box, and noticed how light it felt. Drove 5 minutes home, and they were cold. And small. i'm seriously writing pizza hut tomorrow to tell them how horrible they were, and i RARELY do that with food purchases.

mrredskin said: aaronpk said: sorry dont see 50 cents a wing as a deal. at any one of about 10 college bars in my town on wednesday or thursday I can get wings for around 10-15 cents each. and they're pretty darn good.

not everyone has 10 college bars in their town, either. it's not a great deal, but it's better than most since these things are incredibly overpriced everywhere

if you have a pizza hut around, you're bound to have a local bar serving cheap wings.

stanners said: mrredskin said: aaronpk said: sorry dont see 50 cents a wing as a deal. at any one of about 10 college bars in my town on wednesday or thursday I can get wings for around 10-15 cents each. and they're pretty darn good.

if you have a pizza hut around, you're bound to have a local bar serving cheap wings.

what makes you assume something about a town you know nothing about?

I hope there better than their pizza,, its steadily going way down hill

burnt cardboard describes it best...with little toppings

Quaker Steak and Lube wings have to be my favorite. BW3's tuesday night is 45cents.. much better deal

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014