Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

(new) Official Clinique thread

Logician1313
9/11/12 10:21 PM
STAFF POST
LASHES - Free Best-Selling Mascara Mini with Any Order (expires 9/16/12 11:59pm)
turtlebug
11/2/12 9:02 PM
Holiday Cheer To Go! Free silvery tote with any $55 purchase (tote dimensions 14"L x 14.5"H x 5.5"W). Enter code TOTE at checkout. Free shipping with $50 purchase as well.

Link
meyta
2/10/13 7:00 PM
Can the free shipping be combined with other coupon codes?
Albacore
3/27/13 8:24 AM
Free shipping:

Enjoy FREE shipping with your next purchase. Offer code SKIN

Text
StoreStalkinNeesy
4/17/13 11:26 PM
turtlebug said:   

Since the other Official Clinique thread was archived, I'm starting another one:

I love coupons on Clinique Thanks.
MommyMex
4/17/13 11:35 PM
Cool thanks! I've used Clinique since I was 16 years old.
odisyyuq
6/20/13 9:44 PM
will expire tomorrow, really need to make a move...haha...
sharl
9/19/13 7:45 AM
UPDATE: OK, I went by Century 21 today and can confirm that this is the same bonus Belk's had in August. Same bag, too.

No end date specified, "while supplies last."

• Floral cosmetic bag
  • Turnaround Overnight Radiance moisturizer
  • Take the Day Off makeup remover
  • Repairwear Laser Focus
  • High Impact Mascara
  • Blush and Lipstick, choice of either rosy†or brown hues

Century 21 department store in NYC is having a Clinique bonus (current as of September 18). I didn't see it listed on the store's or Clinique's websites, but I caught it because they had a sign at the entrance yesterday. Not sure how long it will last. †

It's a cosmetic bag with goodies, GWP, for purchases $25 or more. I bought it for my mom. IIRC, the items include lipstick and blush (there's a choice of a kit with either pink or brown shades), mascara (IIRC High Impact formula), a little jar of something from the Repairwear line, and two more products. The pink lipstick was Raspberry Glace.

I am sorry the details are so incomplete. I expected to be able to find it online so I didn't take notes. I think it might have been the same bonus that Belk's had in August, products described here: Clinique Bonus at Belkin's, August 2013†††.†I will try to pass by the store today and get all the details so I can update this post.†
SieSilverStars
6/14/14 2:49 PM
STAFF POST
Use coupon code "SKIN" during checkout for Free Shipping sitewide
st4rdust
6/28/14 6:26 AM
STAFF POST
Buy Clinique Smart Serum, get a moisturizer mini targeted to your concern.

Use coupon code "LIFT" for a mini repairwear uplifting firming cream.

Use coupon code "YOUTH" for a mini youth surge nighttime moisturizer.
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.