• filter:
  • Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
LASHES - Free Best-Selling Mascara Mini with Any Order (expires 9/16/12 11:59pm)

rated:
Holiday Cheer To Go! Free silvery tote with any $55 purchase (tote dimensions 14"L x 14.5"H x 5.5"W). Enter code TOTE at checkout. Free shipping with $50 purchase as well.

Link

rated:
Can the free shipping be combined with other coupon codes?

rated:
Free shipping:

Enjoy FREE shipping with your next purchase. Offer code SKIN

Text

rated:
turtlebug said:   Since the other Official Clinique thread was archived, I'm starting another one:
I love coupons on Clinique Thanks.

rated:
Cool thanks! I've used Clinique since I was 16 years old.

rated:
will expire tomorrow, really need to make a move...haha...

rated:
UPDATE: OK, I went by Century 21 today and can confirm that this is the same bonus Belk's had in August. Same bag, too.

No end date specified, "while supplies last."

• Floral cosmetic bag
  • Turnaround Overnight Radiance moisturizer
  • Take the Day Off makeup remover
  • Repairwear Laser Focus
  • High Impact Mascara
  • Blush and Lipstick, choice of either rosy or brown hues

Century 21 department store in NYC is having a Clinique bonus (current as of September 18). I didn't see it listed on the store's or Clinique's websites, but I caught it because they had a sign at the entrance yesterday. Not sure how long it will last.  

It's a cosmetic bag with goodies, GWP, for purchases $25 or more. I bought it for my mom. IIRC, the items include lipstick and blush (there's a choice of a kit with either pink or brown shades), mascara (IIRC High Impact formula), a little jar of something from the Repairwear line, and two more products. The pink lipstick was Raspberry Glace.

I am sorry the details are so incomplete. I expected to be able to find it online so I didn't take notes. I think it might have been the same bonus that Belk's had in August, products described here: Clinique Bonus at Belkin's, August 2013   . I will try to pass by the store today and get all the details so I can update this post. 

rated:
Use coupon code "SKIN" during checkout for Free Shipping sitewide

rated:
Buy Clinique Smart Serum, get a moisturizer mini targeted to your concern.

Use coupon code "LIFT" for a mini repairwear uplifting firming cream.

Use coupon code "YOUTH" for a mini youth surge nighttime moisturizer.

rated:
Free nail enamel mini with any purchase.

Use code "BRIGHT" for Hi Sweetie shade.

Use code "LIGHT" for Sweet Tooth shade.

rated:
BAG - Free Mens' Grooming Bag w/ Clinique for Men Purchase

3STEPSHIP - Free Shipping on 3-Step Skincare Set

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.