rated:

speaker (102.60kB)
Disclaimer

speaker (175.19kB)
Disclaimer

shelf tag (143.24kB)
Disclaimer
Receipt shows 735854774653 spkr,prtble,blk $2.00

The shelf tag shows 225892 with a price of $2.00, was $9.99.

I got the last one I saw in Gastonia NC 28056. It has a 1/8" jack and takes a single AA battery for power. The 1/8" plug is adjustable so you can move it side to side to center the speaker according to what you are using it on. I'll attach a phone of it on a Sandisk Sansa Fuze for size comparison.

All I listen to are podcasts anyway so it worked fine as long as the Fuze volume was all the way up. I'm not sure how good it'd do for music outside, but for indoor use it's great for me.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014