Free $10 REWARD from JCPENNEY

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Right now you can sign up for JCPENNEY rewards and you get a $10 gift for instore or online use. Per the fine print these are combineable with other coupons. I believe they are stackable if you have more than one.

www.jcprewards.com/

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm pretty sure you have to earn the $10 once you sign in. I dont think they automatically credit it to you, but if you spend $125 in a month, you get $10.

Signed up and didn't get anything. You have to "SHOP >> EARN POINTS >>> GET $10 REWARDS MONTHLY"
They also wanted you to "provide credit/debit card information. In order to earn rewards, you must register at least one card." I was able to skip that step though.

Also got nothing after signing up.

Usually there is a promotional code that you have to enter with these deals. On top of that, you will usually have to register a credit card.
Was there not a code with the promo?

There was a very similar-looking link in a post back in November, which I can't find now. No code required. Just register a valid card, and get the $10 coupon. Worked only via the posted link; otherwise you'd draw a blank, like OP's link here.

i got that one and i am actually wearing the sweat pants i bought with it right now ill check this out thanks

I did this long ago and they do indeed give you $10. However, you then have to endure monthly e-mail "statements" and tons of other stuff they dump on you. You also have to spend a fortune to earn more points.

COBBCITY said: I did this long ago and they do indeed give you $10. However, you then have to endure monthly e-mail "statements" and tons of other stuff they dump on you. You also have to spend a fortune to earn more points.OP's link is not the correct one for that offer. Do you have the correct one?

jimbaum said: Usually there is a promotional code that you have to enter with these deals. On top of that, you will usually have to register a credit card.
Was there not a code with the promo?

True. Link Link. Code: TEN4U (the missing link). You do have to register a card though. I have printed my coupon today. you have to put in promotion code before you hit Submit. Not sure if it stacks.. says $10 off of a "single purchase"..

seemit said: Link Link. Code: TEN4U (the missing link). You do have to register a card though. I have printed my coupon today. you have to put in promotion code before you hit Submit. Not sure if it stacks.. says $10 off of a "single purchase"..Not working!

anyone got a working link, thanks

JCP Certificate
Disclaimer
winton said: seemit said: Link Link. Code: TEN4U (the missing link). You do have to register a card though. I have printed my coupon today. you have to put in promotion code before you hit Submit. Not sure if it stacks.. says $10 off of a "single purchase"..Not working!

Yeah. its not working now. But I had done this yesterday around 5 PM MST and it worked fine for me. I had registered 7 different cards. I stacked 5 of them with 10 off 25 (yes,they all stacked) in my JC Penney here in Denver area. I got New Balance 642 shoes for free !! and still have 2 more certificates to be used.

i got the link nevermind, dont want it to die so i wont post it.

hmmm

signed up but I did not receive a $10 coupon. do I need to reach the 250 points first?

If you get on their (snail mail) mailing list, you may receive an occasional
postcard coupon for $10 off any single item. About one every 6 months, for me.

Hi, can someone post the working link for te coupon.or send it to my email id

Who here posted the link last time and then deleted it?? lol that was the only time this deal worked for me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014