• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
if you go to www.dishnetwork.com/friend you can get a $25 gift card for signing up, plus all the other freebies they usually give. it's for friends and family of employees at dish network

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Dish network affiliates have been offering all the freebies minus the $25 gift card for $20/month. I prefer that instead of the GC.

well they're not including locals, i found that out the hard way. don't be fooled.

Yeah. I cannot get locals in HD which pretty much ruins all the BIG sporting events. Turn out I'm just out of the spot beam since I get a signal, just not enough to lock on.

well that sucks to say the least. i get locals with the 24.99 price, but everytime i saw 19.99 it wasn't including locals, looked nice at first, but obviously i want my locals

Has anyone dealt with DishPronto for dish network? They seem to have the best price but they really make me nervous about suprises. Any feedback on theM?

I pay about $55 per month for top 100 with HD, DVR, and locals (one receiver, two rooms). Is there a better deal available?

mdecoder said: Has anyone dealt with DishPronto for dish network? They seem to have the best price but they really make me nervous about suprises. Any feedback on theM?

thanks for the example mdecoder. i just went through the cart, they're saying 19.99 but then you have to pay 5 for locals, so it's the same thing. who doesn't want locals nowadays? i dont blame you for being nervous mdecoder

ejohnson85 said: mdecoder said: Has anyone dealt with DishPronto for dish network? They seem to have the best price but they really make me nervous about suprises. Any feedback on theM?
who doesn't want locals nowadays? i dont blame you for being nervous mdecoder

Unless you move a lot, a rooftop antenna is a better value than paying $5.00/month for "locals". Plus, you get a large number of multicast channels that Dish doesn't carry.

Just a little warning about DISH, they will sign you up for 2 years but they can change the price on you whenever they want. I went from $29.99 to $42/month. They will also charge you a cancellation fee if you try to leave.

Just a note to clarify with them before you sign up.

I can't wait for my contract to run out so I cancel.

anyone else try this?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014