• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
At Lowes, Werner MT-22 ladder is $179.00 online. Price match to Home Depot for +10% off for a total price of $161.10 + tax.
http://www.lowes.com/pd_null_?productId=1101083

I've been looking for a good deal on this ladder or the MT-26. The lowest I've seen is on the MT-22 was $179.99 on Amazon but it is currently selling for $199.99. I just ordered my ladder by calling my local Home Depot and price matching over the phone.

Home Depot
See Home Depot discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

lowes website shows $198 now.

Good price, but make sure you are able to move it or lift it. I can barely lift my 16 feet to do my job.

kuctoo said: lowes website shows $198 now.

It is still showing as $179 at my local Lowes online. Gurnee, IL 60031.

i have this ladder. it is ok. it is VERY heavy. it is NOT an articulating ladder (i have one of those also). if you are only going to get one ladder than an articulating ladder is a better coice for most homeowners.

fourml8r said: i have this ladder. it is ok. it is VERY heavy. it is NOT an articulating ladder (i have one of those also). if you are only going to get one ladder than an articulating ladder is a better coice for most homeowners.

Can you explain the difference and why this ladder is not an articulating ladder?

FYI, for those of you that have concerns about it being heavy. I think the weight is fair considering what it is. Just a thought, if most of the time you only need a 6 foot ladder, you can take this ladder apart and use it as 2 individual 6 foot ladders.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014