• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Charger
Disclaimer
Ryobi Tek4 4V Rapid Charger $10 Clearance @ Home Depot (B&M) YMMV Regularly $27.97
Model # AP4500 Internet/Catalog # 100671271
Store SKU # 170448

I was just in my local Home Depot in Halethorpe, MD and noticed the charger marked with clearance sticker from $28 to $10.
I have no idea if this is nationwide and have to say YMMV but usually these type of clearances are.

The Tek4 kits have came up here on FW in the last few weeks and this is a nice upgrade for those who grabbed them from the standard 5 hour charger.

The website link can be found HERE
but it is $28 online.

Let us know if you find them out there and where.

Description:
Ryobi introduces the Rapid Charger for Tek4s 4V Lithium-Ion Battery. This Charger offers a number of advanced features such as: Energy-Star Certified to save energy and money, Rapid charge for immediate battery power, Dual Fuel Gauge to show both batteries remaining charge and Multiple Power Sources for convenience. This Rapid Battery charger is the charger you need for immediate power for the Tek4 family. The Rapid charger is backed by Ryobis 2 year warranty

Home Depot
See Home Depot promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

10 bucks in Merrillville,Indiana Been this price for a while now. Must be nationwide.

cool now just need the Ryobi 4v batts to go on sale

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014