Item Cover
Disclaimer

Walgreen's Receipt
Disclaimer

On the Chair
Disclaimer

Back Support
Disclaimer
Just got back from Walgreens, and thought this was a nice deal, originally $5.99 or 2 for $10, it rang up on the register $3.99 or 2 for $7. I used it in the car and right now on my chair, and feels like it provides good support for the money and the lowest price I have seen after an online check.

Here is a description of a similar item from Amazon:

* Perfect for use at home, work, and in the car
* Ergonomic lumbar support system
* Attaches to seat with elastic strap
* Adjusts up or down for the perfect fit
* Mesh fabric allows air to flow through

Read reviews of the similar item on Amazon

Scanned images of the item and receipt.

Walgreens
Need a Walgreens coupon that earns 8.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have used one of these for years in my car, as my car seat doesn't have enough lumbar support.

These are rather strongly bowed. I ended up adjusting mine so it wasn't so arched like that, and making it a more natural curve. It really helps in a car with no lumbar support. Wouldn't take a long drive without it.

I have one of these on my computer chair at work and home. (Did not like it in my car but otherwise wonderful) They were $1 each at my local Dollar Tree.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014