All HP ink and toner 40% off at NewEgg

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just saw a link at the Egg..

Looks like all HP ink and toner are 40% off thru 3/18/10

Use coupon code HP4TONER

HP ink and toner link

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
With 40% discount and after $19 in "instant savings" my ink was $26.58
Amazon charges a flat $22.39, (free shipping with ... (more)

UseTheForceJesus (Mar. 18, 2010 @ 6:48p) |

UseTheForceJesus (Mar. 18, 2010 @ 6:51p) |

I agree, warm deal...
3 each HP60 color and black: $105 @ Staples, $98 shipped @ 'Egg, $93 shipped @ Best Buy.

Fission7x (Mar. 18, 2010 @ 8:22p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

you probably save 50cents if you use the 40% off from Newegg instead of buying directly from HP.

I just priced mine out. Black 564 and the 564 photo combo pack is $38.98 at HP, $33.51 with the Newegg sale. BUT- don't forget bing cb, which is 10% at HP and only 2% at Newegg.

HP= $35.09, Newegg $32.84. Lukewarm.

My 901 was $16.8 with this sale, $15 at Staples.

Seems to be a decent deal for me. Buying the 940XL in Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black (1 of each).

HP: $25.99 * 3 (C/M/Y) + $35.99 (black) = $113.96 + $10.12 (tax) = $124.08 w/ Free S&H

Newegg: $37.99 (cyan) + $25.99 (magenta) + $24.99 (yellow) + $43.99 (black) = $132.96
$132.96 + $5.67 (S&H) - $53.18 (40% Discount) = $85.45 (no tax)

Savings w/ Newegg = $38.63

This was a great deal for me on color laser toner. A set of 4 was just over $320 shipped. At HP it was $440. So, with the coupon it was 50% off retail and better than 25% off HP.

Thanks OP!

Might not be that hot on inks, but color laser toners see significant savings.

^evidently I was comparing prices the same time as the above.

YMMV: attempt to use this rebate on a set of 4 toners. http://service1.PCConnection.com/RebateCenter/17170.pdf
Rebate form has PCConnection logo on it, but it doesn't say PCConnection only purchases. It has a line saying "Where did you buy?"

I think Newegg raised all of their HP ink prices for this "sale"

Looked nice, tried everything for 2x 53x, Amazon was cheaper.

Newegg raised the HP ink price by at least 30% over its MSRP. Then give you 40% off. Yes, you saved 10% finally. Good job..

Wow! With math like this, 10% off of $32 is probably a saving of like one dollar.



Note: raising the price by 30%, and then giving a discount of 40%, results in a net saving of 22%, not 10%

Where's the "first ten fatwalletters get 10% off" deal?

All of the 02 HP cartiridges are more expensive than Staples. $9.99 at Staples, and here its $15.49 on sale. NO DEALS

Trickracen said: NO DEALS

Not true. 940XL ends up being $12 cheaper.

Good deal on toner.

Both HP and Newegg had 53a toner for $89.99. Newegg is 40% off so $89.99 - $36.00 = $53.99. Very nice.

The cheapo ink I use is $39 for the color/black combo at WalMart. I got it here for $30. Good deal for me.

Trickracen said: All of the 02 HP cartiridges are more expensive than Staples. $9.99 at Staples, and here its $15.49 on sale. NO DEALSAgreed... I know Staples pricing is at least consistent (generally MSRP). Newegg is letting me down on this deal. I need 02 ink and they've kindof jacked these bad boys up. Maybe a hit or miss deal depending on your cart p/n needs, but common Newegg, this much higher than my local Staples is hard to believe. Newegg marketing dept, you CAN do better than $15+ on a regular sized HP 02 ink.

OMG it gets worse. I just checked Neweggs price on the other HP ink I use. HP 38 photo black at egg is $59.99 "on sale". Been buying it at Staples for $39 for ages. Plus Staples is giving 20% rewards on HP ink this month. So even with the 40% deal at Newegg, it would cost me $36/ea for that color. Staples would be approx $30/ea. Good luck for those who need ink/toner which has better Newegg pricing.

No advantage to buying inkjet cartridges from the Egg. Costco's prices are actually cheaper for the equivalent (2x HP98 + 1x HP95) combo that I buy for my all-in-one.

No deals for me. HP has the 60 multipack for $31.99. Newegg wants $44.99 for the same item and their picture
looks like an old box. Add in other incentives and HP is definitely a better deal.

Yea this isn't a good deal. Sams Club always beats them all.

I guess it is truly YMMV. I am pricing 53x. Everywhere else is around $140-160. At Newegg, it is $108 (incl. shipping) -- after 40% off and no tax.

My Eclipse ink is $15 @ Amazon but $18.xx after discount + shipping (I think $2). No deal for me

politikchik said: I just priced mine out. Black 564 and the 564 photo combo pack is $38.98 at HP, $33.51 with the Newegg sale. BUT- don't forget bing cb, which is 10% at HP and only 2% at Newegg.

HP= $35.09, Newegg $32.84. Lukewarm.

920 Deskjet ink prices (individually) are cheaper than other places.. thanks

the colored ones are the only ones cheaper

the black ink though, you could get a way better deal elsewhere

I got mine (920XL BLACK) for $30 at best buy along with BCB and free shipping
Postal service made an error and I called CS, ended up getting 2 920XL inks.. so 2 for $30

confused200 said: I guess it is truly YMMV. I am pricing 53x. Everywhere else is around $140-160. At Newegg, it is $108 (incl. shipping) -- after 40% off and no tax.

Not any more. Now $309-$123=186+ $2 shipping. The 53A for $54 is still decent I can do almost as well at Costco.

Apparently the egg has sold out of single 53X. The $188 is for two toner cartridges which isn't half bad.

This can be a good deal.

Original HP 564 Ink cartridges Combo-Pack (Cyan, Magenta & Yellow Cartridges) in Retail Packaging

Amazon = 26.62
Newegg = 21.18

nsdp said: confused200 said: I guess it is truly YMMV. I am pricing 53x. Everywhere else is around $140-160. At Newegg, it is $108 (incl. shipping) -- after 40% off and no tax.

Not any more. Now $309-$123=186+ $2 shipping. The 53A for $54 is still decent I can do almost as well at Costco.

Apparently the egg has sold out of single 53X. The $188 is for two toner cartridges which isn't half bad.

Do a search for P2014, and the single 53x will come up. I think the P2014 is a typo; and it is for P2015 printer.

subieaggie said: This can be a good deal.

Original HP 564 Ink cartridges Combo-Pack (Cyan, Magenta & Yellow Cartridges) in Retail Packaging

Amazon = 26.62
Newegg = 21.18


your right, it can be a good deal if it was in stock - i ended up ordering individually
each of the combos and black and photo black for $42 shipped

With 40% discount and after $19 in "instant savings" my ink was $26.58
Amazon charges a flat $22.39, (free shipping with prime)

Thanks, but no thanks.

snouzer said: 920 Deskjet ink prices (individually) are cheaper than other places.. thanks

the colored ones are the only ones cheaper

the black ink though, you could get a way better deal elsewhere

I got mine (920XL BLACK) for $30 at best buy along with BCB and free shipping
Postal service made an error and I called CS, ended up getting 2 920XL inks.. so 2 for $30


Fail. http://www.amazon.com/Original-Officejet-Cartridge-Retail-Packaging/dp/B001NIIDB6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=office-products&qid=1268956254&sr=8-2

I agree, warm deal...
3 each HP60 color and black: $105 @ Staples, $98 shipped @ 'Egg, $93 shipped @ Best Buy.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014