• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Sauder Home Visions
Disclaimer
I just got back from SEVEN local Lowe's stores and can now say that Central New York is sold out But for everyone else in the country this may be a HUGE find. Lowe's as part of a reset has removed these items from the lineup and you can now find them in clearance sections or possibly still in the closet isle. I purchased everything needed for an 8' x 8' walk-in closet and 16' wide standard closet for only $200... Retail on this stuff when I added it up was over $2000!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck!

Direct link to manufacturers site

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I was at one on Long Island(Medford) last week, and there were only a few pieces on the shelves

DoctorMorbius said: I was at one on Long Island(Medford) last week, and there were only a few pieces on the shelves

Same here... Thats why it took seven stores to build my closet

Gonna have to check a few stores myself...

I didn't know the Saudis were making this type of thing. They're usually known for oil.

snazzy looking, to bad I don't have any closest that big, lol.

OP when you say "Central NY" do you mean Syracuse area or Utica Area?

brotherhpj said: OP when you say "Central NY" do you mean Syracuse area or Utica Area?

I hit the following stores in CNY...

Auburn
Camillus
Cicero
Liverpool
New Hartford
Oswego
Syracuse

If you happen to live in the Utica area then you are in luck because I did not visit...

Herkimer
Oneida
Rome
Utica

Good luck!

This clearance has been running concurrently with the closetmaid clearance, which was discussed in another thread. Things are pretty bare around Maryland now. Most Lowes just have a few scraps left. However, you can buy their display models for cheap, if you don't mind the fact that it won't look like new.

this was out well over two weeks ago in the clearance section. so YMMV on availability

My local store had the closetmaid clones on half price at my store during the "clearance". I wish I lived near the stores that made more money so I could get in on these 90% off clearance sales

Green for OP and good luck to everyone heading to lowes!

was at the Wareham ma yesterday, very little left, large great pull out bins where down to 5 bucks.
white doors for 9 bucks, several small items down to .25
Dartmouth Ma had more items but I dont recall them being down as low, will check hopefully tommorow

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014